It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Eingeneer Teacher planned on shaving my head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When I was 18 years old I attended a university, one of the best universities in the world. The first thing I was asked when attending the universities was "Are you canadian?"...I was not, I was a canadian citizen but answered that I was russian because I was a russian jew. The teacher did not understand me. I was placed in a class with two homosexual teachers, Yotam Dor and Wrick Mead. They showed us videos of a bald girl and asked us if we liked the videos using a hypnotic voice. Then they started asking me if I "liked canada" and if I was "canadian". Ive put up a fight to this. I screamed at them. They literally wanted to drag me off to the army at the age of 18, a girl, who's never had any life experience, and shave my head. I reported this to the police but it didn't work out. I'm planning on suing the school but I don't have much money. This is slavery. This is disgusting. I am not white trash. I do not speak like that about people. These people are brutal garbage.
edit on 4-10-2012 by babybowrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
lol what?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

In my opinion, any school that would condone this type of treatment of their students is absolutely not "one of the best universities in the world."

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What's this have to do with being Canadian? Although I am, with a shaved head,help me understand. Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What university is this you speak of, and also I have another question about the shaving of your head, did they have to restrain you to do this or did you voluntarily submit to it? I've never heard of this happening but then again I don't live in Canada but I do have a few Canadian friends and I'm sure they wouldn't put up with such a thing if they were in that position. It's truly an odd account you have here. Are you saying they forced you into joining the army in Canada?

I would think you could sue if you were held against your will and had your head shaved that's just really odd to me you know what I'm saying?

or perhaps you might be pulling my leg?

edit: I misread, they wanted to shave your head, sorry about that I thought you said they had actually shaved your head. Odd either way.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Many people join ATS cos they are curious about politics, or the unexplained. Some are truly... crazy.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nothing about that made sense

What country is this university in?
Why didn't you admit to being Cdn?
You could have said Russian and Cdn...
Who forces anyone to shave their head?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

...And the teachers being homosexual is relevent to what exactly?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Okay, so about two minutes of sleuthing I've deduced you went to OCAD U, a pretty artsy place as that's all they offer for schooling. And while it may be great regarding art education, it is by no means "one of the best universities in the world."

For Ontario Secondary School applicants:
Ontario Secondary School Diploma, (OSSD)
Six Grade 12 U or M courses with a minimum overall academic average of 70%
Grade 12 U English (ENG4U or EAE4U) with a minimum final grade of 70%.

www.ocadu.ca...

Seems like your prof was this guy and his assistant was this guy...

Also seems you were working on film theory, or something related to film, which makes the whole "social engineering teacher" comment a little confusing. Was that simply one unit in the curriculum?

They literally wanted to drag me off to the army at the age of 18, a girl, who's never had any life experience, and shave my head. I reported this to the police but it didn't work out. I'm planning on suing the school but I don't have much money. This is slavery. This is disgusting. I am not white trash. I do not speak like that about people. These people are brutal garbage.

Seems like you have some issues either with yourself or the school. How would the school "drag you off to the army"? Unless it was suggested to you simply that you needed some structure or something along those lines. None of this makes sense.

Or, are you simply someone involved in the program and this is viral marketing to get the name out?

Please fill us in...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You should have run with the head shaving because the next step is being deloused while they play Wagner music while showing you scenes from Mad Max movies - all while you're stuck in a sensory deprivation chamber... and man oh man is that a HOOT!

Now for the serious answer:

How exactly do you know these two teachers were homosexual and why would that impact anything or apply at all? Was this "school" a university or a place where you were put against your will? Was there any issue about lice involved?

As for being "dragged off to the army" I am fairly sure that Canada does not have compulsory military service. Does it?

I am also curious. Where were you born? Canada or Russia?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

How exactly do you know these two teachers were homosexual and why would that impact anything or apply at all? Was this "school" a university or a place where you were put against your will? Was there any issue about lice involved?

~Heff

You should really check the link in my last post.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Having a shaved head is great. I shave my head.

I do though question the legality/morality of naming your teachers, it seems sort of not right since they are not in the spot light as many of the other people named on ATS.

Why do you say they are gay and what does it matter?

What makes you think they were dragging you off to the army?

Why were you yelling and fighting with your teachers?

Why do they want you to shave your head?

What do you mean they were using a hypnotic tone?

Raist

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As for being "dragged off to the army" I am fairly sure that Canada does not have compulsory military service. Does it?

No, it doesn't. I also believe when a female joins, they don't shave their head either. Cut shorter, yes - shaved? No.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
they shave women's heads in the army all the time, look up stories from the military. The do all the time. It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
what the hell.....

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I call BS on this thread. There is not a chance in hell you went to one of the best universities in the world, but cannot spell "Eingeneer," nor can you form a coherent paragraph. Sorry for your troubles, perceived or real.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You're misinformed hon...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So much about this thread is just wrong.

First, the OP first comment is disjointed and makes no sense.

Second, that school is hardly the best university in Canada, let alone the world.

Third, it doesn't jive that they would want you to enlist in the Canadian military if they thought you were a Russian national..foreign nationals can't enlist.

I'm not sure if it a language barrier or a psychological barrier on your part but there is more to this story that we are not getting.

new topics

top topics

join