It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Komonazmuk here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've stepped out of the shadows and into the fray. Interested in quite a few conspiracy theories but I've come to realize there's a lot of folks out there who fabricate lies to further their own secret agendas so I must tread carefully. Other than that, I'm your average(?) internet user who loves dark, industrial sounding music, music that sounds like it was crafted in a factory that runs off children s blood*. Look forward to interacting here and giving my fingers a keyboard work out.

*(no children were harmed during this post)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Are you sure you're not shaking cause you just shot a gray alien with a shotgun that you already buried under a tree at the house that you just moved away from??

Yea you're sure?

Ok GOOD...

Welcome to the forum, and that was an inside joke, don't worry bout it. mmm child blood. That sounds pretty dark.. Any band names I could check out? Maybe a certain song?
edit on 10/4/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   
Hello good sir and welcome to the wonderful world that is ats.

link   
Welcome Komonazmuk, are you a Scot by any chance?

And what is this music you speak of?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I don't even own a gun and yes I'd probably be shaking at the sight of an alien!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by otie1

Thank you otie1.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Good hello, Komonazmuk.

Remember to wipe your feet, and not take any wooden nickels from plastic people.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
I've stepped out of the shadows and into the fray. Interested in quite a few conspiracy theories but I've come to realize there's a lot of folks out there who fabricate lies to further their own secret agendas so I must tread carefully. Other than that, I'm your average(?) internet user who loves dark, industrial sounding music, music that sounds like it was crafted in a factory that runs off children s blood*. Look forward to interacting here and giving my fingers a keyboard work out.

*(no children were harmed during this post)

Welcome!

Industrial sounds.....Mmmmm Sounds good!

Anything underground is my cup of tea.

What sort of music we talking about? -- Scrap that...your post below just answered my question.

Used to collect Deathchant back in the day. Got almost the whole shabang then comes the dubstep and I got hooked! Also a huge fan of the grime scene. None of that hip pop rubbish though...
edit on 4-10-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Anything from Industrial, D&B, Glitch, Dubstep, even Death Metal/ Black Metal. Anything that sounds grimey, dark, twisted.

Hence my moniker, Komonazmuk, one of my favorite artist, I actually stole that bit about a factory running on childrens blood from a youtube comment I saw on one of his videos, I thought it was perfect in describing my taste in music.

Here's one of my favs by Komonazmuk, it's simple, yet powerful.

www.youtube.com...

And you asked if I was Scottish? No, I am an American, no idea where my family came from before that.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lokomotiv23

I like to take my shoes off when I come inside

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
TY, I only thought you were Scottish because common-as-muck is a very much used phrase where I come from.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

I'm 50/50 on dubstep, some of it I truly love, other times I think it sounds like garbage, but I suppose to everyone things sound different. Like I said I enjoy the grimey stuff, not so much the pop-sounding style.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I love Industrial, so good! Welcome fellow Conspiracy Theorist, but I think I must also mention that there are people who have their own secret agenda's in real life (as im sure you already know) and here isnt much different i would suspect so, of course dont fall for sure scams or whatnot!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
reply to post by SilentE

I'm 50/50 on dubstep, some of it I truly love, other times I think it sounds like garbage, but I suppose to everyone things sound different. Like I said I enjoy the grimey stuff, not so much the pop-sounding style.

Yeah, not down with the commercial stuff people are bringing out.
Datsik and Excision are the sort of dub i'm into at the minute.
edit on 4-10-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

The artist might be from there I know they came out of the UK but I don't know for certain if he is Scottish himself.

I know he's not from the states.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to your new addiction...enjoy the ride....

Des

Isn't that the truth.. I can't ever stay away long. Even pulled the "I'm not going to post here ever again." card.. 2 days later here I was.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Thank you semperfortis for those links I was reading the avatar one but I am still unsure how to upload?

must be 160x320?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well I feel stupid, the other link to a thread by Asala explains a lot more

Now to find an avatar to use, again thanks to all for the welcomes!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join