It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesbian Custody Battle!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

You might get bored with her story, I never touched or restrained her in any way. Did not abuse her in any way whatsoever. But go ahead and follow the poor example of the poster above you and see where that gets you.

We werent married anyways but thanks for your concern.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Nice straw man argument, but you fail. You are stating that a complete stranger is more competent than a childs own parents regarding a childs best interest...fail.
edit on 4-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

In many cases, yes, a complete stranger IS more competent than a child's own parents regarding the child's best interest. If the child's parents are abusive, drug users, criminals or just outright morons, yes, someone else, ANYONE else who isn't one of those things would be better.

There are a lot of people out there who don't deserve children. They can "create" them, but they can't raise them and they certainly can't provide for them. I wouldn't go as far as insisting they be sterlized and not allowed to reproduce, but I also wouldn't throw much of a fit if it were done.
It's not "nice" and not "politically correct" but, I still wouldn't oppose it if it were done. Don't care if it makes me a "bad person" or not, there are people out in the world who have no business reproducing, yet they do it in record numbers.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Can you provide any source material for all this information.

Very useful if you do, but Im not a lawyer so I wonder what steps can be taken, legally.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No you just sound like a communist or a fascist.

I am not going to dignify you with any other response.

You have no right to anything or anybody other than yours and your property. Thanks for playing.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by thehoneycomb

What do minorities have to do with anything other then you just confirming my suspicions that you are a really bigoted religious nut? Let me guess which southern state you live in.....

Although I hate that stereotype very, very much.... it's completely understandable

Just know there are "southerners" that aren't psychotic like the "majority" is, or at least the big group that shouts and screams about everything

....we'd LOVE to ship them all up north!!! Anybody willing to take them off our hands?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by nixie_nox

Trust me Ive been through the system fighting for my own. One of the advocates told me that I would never see my child again if I didnt shut my pie hole.

Not guilty of abusing or neglecting my child BTW.

But I do understand that some bad things really do happen to children and it will continue to happen until this system gets corrected.

Although we hope you are being truthful, just know that 95% of the people who DO neglect or abuse their children say the exact same thing. They aren't about to admit it, so we don't know if you are being truthful or if you're lying through your teeth (or fingernails in this case).
...not saying you are, just stating the facts of the matter.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is America not the minority report! A place where we believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. You don't like it, go to Canada.

Otherwise have fun trying to pry the rifle from my hands....coward.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You might get bored with her story, I never touched or restrained her in any way. Did not abuse her in any way whatsoever. But go ahead and follow the poor example of the poster above you and see where that gets you.

We werent married anyways but thanks for your concern.

According to YOU, her story may be very different. You can't prove it, nor can you support it, nor can we check it out, so you can say practically anything you want. You could very well be Jerry Sandusky sitting behind your keyboard claiming to hate child molestation for all we know. You saying something is true doesn't make it true.
From your posts so far, I highly doubt you are as innocent as you claim to be and highly doubt that you would have made a better parent since the judge gave custody to the mother. The judge has more credibility than you do because of his position and until shown otherwise, I accept him/her as the authority.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No you just sound like a communist or a fascist.

I am not going to dignify you with any other response.

You have no right to anything or anybody other than yours and your property. Thanks for playing.

Actually, I have the exact same rights you have since the judge said you don't have custody either

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I could prove it, but you never asked did you? Not that I feel the need to prove anything to some strange person on the internet who says Im not fit to raise my own child.

to hell with you and the beast you rode in on

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I do have partial custody and if the likes of you ever came near my child you might find yourself 6 feet under.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This is America not the minority report! A place where we believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. You don't like it, go to Canada.

Otherwise have fun trying to pry the rifle from my hands....coward.

Thought you weren't going to reply anymore??

Guess that shows exactly how much you can be trusted. ... oh well.

Nope, not a coward in any way, shape or form and could easily disarm you in the blink of an eye. You see, I have a certain skill set that you don't have and would use that skill set to protect myself and the people around me if I came across you on the top of a building trying to take pot shots at the general public. You would most definitely have the rifle taken from your hands and would spend the remainder of you life in jail where you would definitely belong in that case.

So, are you going to reply more or are you actually going to live up to your statement? We'll see I guess

Let's get back on topic here instead of you trying to bully me to take attention off your poor job of supporting your position

edit on 4-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I do have partial custody and if the likes of you ever came near my child you might find yourself 6 feet under.

Not likely, in fact, depending on which city and state you live in, I may be near your child each and every day, or at least each and every school day... and there's not a darn thing you can do about it

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Oh I see, you just said in a blanket term that the "southerners" should be taken away to another country, but have no grounds to back it up.

You are a coward.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh I see, you just said in a blanket term that the "southerners" should be taken away to another country, but have no grounds to back it up.

You are a coward.

The northern states are another country???

...and since I'm in the south and a native born "southerner", no, I don't want ALL of them shipped up north, only the ones I don't like

As I said before, nothing cowardly about me lil fella, although I'm beginning to wonder about you

Want to get back on topic or do you want to keep trying to be all "big and bad on the interwebs"?

edit on 4-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Take them off our hands? That implies that the south is such a burden you think that they should be sent north to Canada or somewhere else where your fellow country man wouldn't bother you.

Youre right though, theres no sense discussing this with you any further.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Take them off our hands? That implies that the south is such a burden you think that they should be sent north to Canada or somewhere else where your fellow country man wouldn't bother you.

Youre right though, theres no sense discussing this with you any further.

Nope, not the south, just the group of southerners that are idiots

The rest of us can stay right here

Now, back to the topic, why is it that you feel two men or two women being together is such a burden on your own relationship and why would you not want a child to be with the parent that could best provide for them?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

For the record, you never even mentioned anything about the OP until just now. You just went right into a personal attack.

So yeah, were done here.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

For the record, you never even mentioned anything about the OP until just now. You just went right into a personal attack.

So yeah, were done here.

Incorrect dear, in fact, here's my first post in the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, can we get back on topic or are you trying to derail this because you realize you cannot support what you have said?

How does the gender of the two people involved have anything to do with this other than a personal hatred on your part, and you have "no dog in the fight" to begin with? Is it nothing more than hatred and homophobia or do you have anything, anything at all, that is substantial?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No, you said you don't understand my argument, which is fine. You dont need to understand, but if you tried maybe you would. Personal attacks are not very helpful.

That was my personal experience with this issue, I am so sorry that I put it on this forum and it is not good enough for you.

Anyways, a non-custodial parent who was married recently to another woman, because it just came legal in the state of NY, so then they get divorced and for whatever reason the other woman takes her to court and goes and gets custody of a child that is not biologically related to her. From what we know, neither party was abusive in any way to the child nor was it proved that the child was neglected or in any type of danger or threat. The judge awards the non custodial parent.

Gay marriage still not an issue?

tenth and I didnt agree at first and still probably dont agree on alot of it, but we worked through it.

How about discussing this without the personal attacks?

It is one thing to have an innocent child stripped away from you, it is another to be ridiculed by complete strangers for sharing my experience.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join