It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Coverage of the Muslim Film Flap - The Truth the MSM Hides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The MSM coverage that I have seen does not cover the actual truth that Hal Lindsey brings out about the recent Muslim film flap. The hypocrisy of those who support terrorism, yet claim they are working against it, is easy to see. Divide and Conquer is no longer a tactic that the true enemy of mankind can use. Their walls are falling fast. The "Experts" in the law that think they are managing the populace are simply lighting the fire they will burn by.

I appreciate the Proverbs because they reveal how natural law applies to every action. Consider how the law of returns reveals the liar.

Proverbs 26

23 Like a coating of silver dross on earthenware
are fervent lips with an evil heart.
24 Enemies disguise themselves with their lips,
but in their hearts they harbor deceit.
25 Though their speech is charming, do not believe them,
for seven abominations fill their hearts.
26 Their malice may be concealed by deception,
but their wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.
27 Whoever digs a pit will fall into it;
if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them.
28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts,
and a flattering mouth works ruin.

Sisyphus comes to mind. They roll a lie up a hill and then it rolls back on them.

edit on 4-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Wait, you actually take take Hal Lindsey seriously?

Isn't he the guy who has made quite a few failed predictions... and been dismissed as a false prophet by Christians themselves?

edit on 4-10-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

At around 3:48 he starts repeating the same uninformed nonsense about Allah being the moon god. I think I can see where its going.

Hey Hal, just what kind of a moon god prohibits the worship of the moon?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

At around 3:48 he starts repeating the same uninformed nonsense about Allah being the moon god. I think I can see where its going.

Hey Hal, just what kind of a moon god prohibits the worship of the moon?

LOL, here we go again. It is not uninformed. And yes, Mohammed did indicate the moon god was allah. Let me show you the Quran verses that prove it....

Sahih International Surah 2:163 And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

The word god, when it is lower-case means.....

God 1:A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions. 2:The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being. 3:A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality. 4:An image of a supernatural being; an idol. 5:One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed 6: A very handsome man. 7:A powerful ruler or despot.

So let's dissect the ayat, shall we?

The Quran says "this god"...in this instance because the word is lower-case indicates it is an idol. Then the Quran says "is God"...therefore because there was a god (an idol) that was specifically pointed to, that means whoever wrote that Ayat believed that idol should be God.

I want you to notice in the surah...in this ayat, it does not say Allah, and yet Allah is mentioned in Surah 2:158

Sahih International Surah 2:158 Indeed, as-Safa and al-Marwah are among the symbols of Allah . So whoever makes Hajj to the House or performs 'umrah - there is no blame upon him for walking between them. And whoever volunteers good - then indeed, Allah is appreciative and Knowing.

Hmm, why would the writer here mention symbols of Allah, then not say Allah is God in Ayat 163?

Symbol 1:Something that represents something else by association, resemblance, or convention, especially a material object used to represent something invisible. 2: A printed or written sign used to represent an operation, element, quantity, quality, or relation, as in mathematics or music. 3: Psychology An object or image that an individual unconsciously uses to represent repressed thoughts, feelings, or impulses: a phallic symbol.

Oh, so the mountains Safa and Marwa represents allah by association, resemblance or convention? That's what the pagans believed, so why keep the association? Why? Because god was an idol.

The writer of the ayat does indeed indicate that an idol is the God of the Quran. Which of these idols do you suppose it could be? BTW, Hubal was smashed 8 years after the flight (emigration, or running away from Mecca) to Medina and returning to Mecca. 8 years after Mohammed claimed prophethood, then he had issues with Hubal. Why take that long?

I didn't write the Quran, so it is not my fault it is there. Uthman is responsible for the Quran in its present form, soooooooo, maybe Uthman was an idol worshiper?

Bukhari: vol. 6, hadith 514, p. 482; book 61 Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listen to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!". On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you."

Now I have to ask, does the Quran say Uthman's is the only acceptable Quran?
edit on 10/4/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Show me ONE instance in the Koran where Allah instructs His followers to worship the moon. Just ONE.

Thanks.

P.S - You claim Allah was a moon-god. Then how do you define a moon-god?
I'm guessing a moon-god would allow his followers to worship the moon.

I've got news for you.... Allah doesn't permit worship of the moon.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
His phone number is 1-888-RAPTURE, eh? Does one call that to arrange pick up?

On a more serious note, I don't generally watch videos, EnochWasRight, particularly not 1/2 hour ones -- can you summarize what he's saying? I thought Hal Lindsey was pretty cool back in the 70s (my Dad had Late, Great Planet Earth lying about and I read it,) but like sk0rpi0n said, he's had too many misses, in my mind, to think him anything but a speculator.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I for one am tired of all the hypocrisy going on in the Middle East. The Jews get a lot of flak for what the Israeli government does, but the Muslims get defended because only the extremists are violent. I am sure we will see the rise of Islam as a scapegoat and increased hate towards the state of Israel in our lifetimes. All we can do is expose the lies.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

but the Muslims get defended because only the extremists are violent.

Defended???
From what I see, the muslims are the ones getting bombed and invaded... and the "civilized world" are 100% ok with it.

But of course.....they should be. After all, what right do the muslims have to question being bombed, invaded and shot at by the righteous Christian armies of the west and Europe?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I finally got around to watching the film trailer in question ("Innocence of Muslims") and, whoo boy, what a stinkburger that thing is. I don't know about Muhammed, but my brain is insulted by watching something that horrible. The dubbing (voice overs that changed what the actors actually said) is ridiculously obvious, and the green screening is so badly done that half the time, it looks like they're floating over the ground.

Sad that people died over this thing, but it is laugh out loud bad, and I can't imagine that anyone who actually saw the thing would take it seriously for two seconds.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by DarkKnight21

but the Muslims get defended because only the extremists are violent.

Defended???
From what I see, the muslims are the ones getting bombed and invaded... and the "civilized world" are 100% ok with it.

But of course.....they should be. After all, what right do the muslims have to question being bombed, invaded and shot at by the righteous Christian armies of the west and Europe?

Your term, "Christian army" in itself is a paradox. Last I checked, Americans have freedom of religion, and the American Army is comprised of Christians, atheists, Jews, Muslims, agnostics, and others. Why do you attribute the Christian label on the Western military, but the Muslim label on the innocent civilians in the East? Does the Muslim Brotherhood have no military power? Seems like an unfair assessment to me.

Maybe you are right - the Muslim backlash is probably in response to the atrocities committed by Western civilization. No doubt many people blame Christ for this rather than the hypocrites and modern day Pharisees. But two wrongs don't make a right, and so I say you are wrong. The Muslim world is just as guilty of the crimes of intolerance and violence as the Western world. In other words, all fall short of the glory of God.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
For what it's worth, I finally got around to watching the film trailer in question ("Innocence of Muslims") and, whoo boy, what a stinkburger that thing is. I don't know about Muhammed, but my brain is insulted by watching something that horrible. The dubbing (voice overs that changed what the actors actually said) is ridiculously obvious, and the green screening is so badly done that half the time, it looks like they're floating over the ground.

Sad that people died over this thing, but it is laugh out loud bad, and I can't imagine that anyone who actually saw the thing would take it seriously for two seconds.

Adjensen, I could not watch more than two minutes, it was so bad. That is what I said, they should be more offended by how badly it was done.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I tried to come up with a good reply, but given the Hal video, I think a picture sums it up better than a thousand words:

Regarding that Mohammed video...

I'm not even Muslim or religious, but for crying out loud that video is garbage. I like to make fun of some religious claims too, but the entire thing was just stupid and offensive. No intelligence in that one whatsoever.

I completely disagree with a lot of Islam and Christianity, but his video is equal to me making a video of Mohammed ass raping a Jewish midget or Jesus having sex with his mom. It's just stupid.

The sad part is, Hal's response is just as ridiculous as the original Mohammed video. Can those nutjob fundamentalists just stick to themselves and let the sane rest of us get on with our lives. No stupid suicide bombings, no scripture burning, no childish attack videos...just SHUT THE F*** up and stop acting like monkeys flinging poo at each other.

It's like watching a Star Wars fanatic debate a Trekkie. Do whatever the hell you want, but PLEASE leave the rest of us alone. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CRAZINESS! Play your clownish dungeons and dragons games in privacy.

Pretty please with a cherry on top!
edit on 4-10-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Show me ONE instance in the Koran where Allah instructs His followers to worship the moon. Just ONE.

Thanks.

P.S - You claim Allah was a moon-god. Then how do you define a moon-god?
I'm guessing a moon-god would allow his followers to worship the moon.

I've got news for you.... Allah doesn't permit worship of the moon.

That's the point you don't seem to get. Allah is not going to say "worship a moon god" because HE WAS the moon god. For every, EVERY, pagan who called the moon god allah, they KNEW exactly what Mohammed was talking about. Not one verse is going to say it....BECAUSE, and let me stress this point again, BECAUSE Allah WAS the moon god. He didn't have to tell them again, because they were already doing it.

Mohammed did NOT make a new religion. He did NOT institute any new thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy
Adjensen, I could not watch more than two minutes, it was so bad. That is what I said, they should be more offended by how badly it was done.

Should have stuck around for some of the "battle" scenes -- Mohammed's sword all covered in raspberry jam really sold me on the reality of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

That's the point you don't seem to get. Allah is not going to say "worship a moon god" because HE WAS the moon god

Cute.

But I'd rather go by what the Koran has to say on this matter.

From what I've read Allah has done the following....

Created the universe
Created Adam and Eve
Guided Noah to build the ark
Chose Abraham
Guided all the OT prophets
Sent Jesus to be born of a virgin
... etc. etc.

So if you believe something is true because its there in the bible, you need to be consistent and agree with whats in the Koran as well. I'll believe Allah is a moon-god when you find me a single verse in the Koran that declares Allah is a moon-god.

edit on 5-10-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That's the point you don't seem to get. Allah is not going to say "worship a moon god" because HE WAS the moon god

Cute.

But I'd rather go by what the Koran has to say on this matter.

From what I've read Allah has done the following....

Created the universe
Created Adam and Eve
Guided Noah to build the ark
Chose Abraham
Guided all the OT prophets
Sent Jesus to be born of a virgin
... etc. etc.

So if you believe something is true because its there in the bible, you need to be consistent and agree with whats in the Koran as well. I'll believe Allah is a moon-god when you find me a single verse in the Koran that declares Allah is a moon-god.

edit on 5-10-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Yes, I can make a comic book of Batman saying the same thing. Does that make me a prophet?

Mohammed also flew on al-Buraq to a temple that did not exist, he split the moon with his finger, sword, object...something, anyway the other half was behind the mountain. Mohammed also said Solomon had flying horses, the sun sets in a murky pool of water (Alexander the Great discovered that), Mohammed also had a monkey stoned for committing adultery, had sex with his dead aunt, said the Jews were turned into rats, pigs and monkeys. Adam was 90 foot tall, a she camel came from a rock, food spoke to him, trees cried out for him, a rock stole Moses' clothes while he was swimming, Haman worked for Pharaoh to build a tower, Satan gave him verses, he was bewitched into believing he had sex when he didn't, Mount Sinai fell on the Jews, the night hides the sun, stars were missiles to shoot down evil jinn, Adam was created 13 possible ways.

If we must, we can go through the Quran and Hadiths to provide context, if you wish.

new topics

top topics

join