It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you what obama's problem was last night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
One phrase sums up Obama's performance. Rope-A Dope. He's letting Romney punch until he is winded and Obama will come back swinging for the KO. He will bring up Romney's key points from last night and catch him tripping over himself. I can't stand either one of them, but I think The Big O will eat Romney's lunch in the last debate. BTW, Did anyone catch Romney going back and fourth between closing the loopholes and tightening the loopholes. It's small inconsistencies like that, that will give O the upper hand by the last debate.
edit on 10/4/1212 by 1MrMarc because: oops

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Debate? LOL ,Missed it. Was watching the Yankee game. Yea I'd rather watch an exciting baseball game than a rigged election's debate.
With two guys reading off scripts given to them by the same group. Do you really think voting for one of these guys is any different than voting for the other? really now
Do you really think they are not gonna do a 180 on everything they are saying they will do IF they get elected/re-elected?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fool me 10 times....call me a hopeful, passionate American voter?

-btw Yankees blew out the Red Sox and the Orioles lost, so the Yankees won the American League East. Go Yankees!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

In my 60 years I have NEVER seen somebody calling himself president have SO MUCH pure hatred directed at him.

most hated in 60 years you say?

Bush/Cheney? invasion of Afghanistan/Iraq invisible weapons of mass destruction? gagged 911 testimony, etc
Clinton blow job?
bush .. read my lips no new taxes?
Reagan gold backed dollar then took a bullet?
Carter.. hell people still talk smack about Jimmy..
Gerald Ford warren commission cover up..
Nixon "I am not a crook"
Johnson false flag Bay of Tonkin Vietnam war see "Fog of War"
Kennedy "no secret societies in the government" exec order 11110, no nukes for Israel..
Eisenhower "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex."

I could go on..

but as you can see..

every president has been hated more than Obama for much, much worse actions than having an ego..

clearly you opinion is based on some deep seated hatred for the man that only you can explain..

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I have NEVER seen somebody calling himself president have SO MUCH pure hatred directed at him. Because he is black, you say??? Blah, blah , blah. I think its because of the constant lies like these www.audacityofhypocrisy.com... and his total hell bent destruction of our country.

I would have to agree that most people who don't like him have made their decision based off his performance. Sure, there would have to be some who dislike him based on the outward colour of his skin.

However it still amazes me that Mr Obama gets stereotyped into being "Black" by many blacks and whites (maybe even himself .... who knows) when he is equally white as he is black. It is a fact that cannot be denied but yet is still denied by many. OP, not saying you have done this either.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So many Americans are "we Todd did" when it comes to politics. They refuse to believe that they no longer live in a free and democratic society. Wake up and smell the coffee! Your asses are all owned. Not by the corporations,.....they are all owned by the Banks who in return are owned by the people who supply the currency. Most politicians are bought and paid for. The ones who have real success are anyway.

How many times do you drones need to be told that it doesn't matter who you elect, it will still be business as usual. It's all just a performance for the public, to make you believe that you actually have a choice. Right and Left are just used to confuse, distract and divide the public. They all serve the same masters.

If you call yourself a Republican, you're an idiot. If you call yourself a Democrat,...you're an idiot. Because those statements are like saying " Yep, I'm a dumbass who is still in the dark as to what is really going on ". It's a public admission to ignorance.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did anybody else think Romney looked like Captain Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) in the movie The Cain Mutiny ?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Hes been reading Telepromters for 4 years, thats gonna erode a persons impromptu debate skills. Either that or he deliberately threw it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Hes been reading Telepromters for 4 years, thats gonna erode a persons impromptu debate skills. Either that or he deliberately threw it.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I wonder if Romney is going to mention that little "road bump" named Chris Stevens, and what Obama's reaction is going to be when it's said. I wonder if Romney will mention Brian Terry, and ask Mr. Obama who's going to answer for him being gunned down.

I wonder if any of those guns were used to kill Nicolas Ivie. The media/feds promptly started to call it a Friendly Fire but Mexico has made 2 arrests Now, why would Mexico make an arrest if it was "friendly fire"? Could it be that the Feds realized that the weapons were Fast & Furious guns? Just speculation...but this is Eric Holder and Obama we're talking about...

As for why Obama sucked, it has to be the altitude. Granted, it never made any difference the countless previous times he's flown into Colorado to rattle off a per-written speech. But, hey, why worry about that stuff. Al Gore said it, so it must be true. Speaking of Al Gore, did anyone catch that he's dumped all the "Green Energy" from his "Green Energy Fund"? Source Too frickin' funny!!!!!
edit on 5-10-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I wonder if Romney is going to mention that little "road bump" named Chris Stevens, and what Obama's reaction is going to be when it's said. I wonder if Romney will mention Brian Terry, and ask Mr. Obama who's going to answer for him being gunned down.

I wonder if any of those guns were used to kill Nicolas Ivie. The media/feds promptly started to call it a Friendly Fire but Mexico has made 2 arrests Now, why would Mexico make an arrest if it was "friendly fire"? Could it be that the Feds realized that the weapons were Fast & Furious guns? Just speculation...but this is Eric Holder and Obama we're talking about...

The arrest story flip-flopped about ten times in the space of a few hours. Now the "friendly fire" story is doing the rounds in like manner. These are tactics intended to cause the greatest confusion so as to lay the groundwork that normally precedes a government coverup.

The guns used in the killing of the Border Agent were F+F - take that to the bank.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Nana2

He sucked 'cause the PTB wants Romney to be the President, 'cause Romney is gonna put the old Bush's staff in power with him. TPTB was very fond of Bush and his staff. As Romney made a couple of mistakes last week, TPTB gave a bad script to Obama so that Romney starts gaining a bit of votes.

Hidden Hand said, "both sides, left and right, are just a front... the real control is from behind, it controls both, and the sides are just actors who laugh with each other when all is over". Quite litterally, a piece of theatre, meant for us, meant to makes us believe that we still have a choice, that democracy isn't dead, that current governments are not autocratic.

I think that may depend on which PTB you are referring to, as Obama's mom worked for Timothy Geithner's dad

Obama's mother, Stanley A. Dunham, worked for Tim Giether's Father Peter Geither at the Ford Foundation. Ford Foundation is partnered with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

knowledgecreatespower.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Are you kidding? As a former JFK democrat (for almost 50 years) I can tell you that Obama looks a lot more like Bush than Romney....Obama accelerated most of Bush's worst proposals--like TSA--and escalated the war in Afghan with the same Bush clowns making the big $$$....Obamacare was written by insurance companies behind closed doors!

Ralph Nader calls Obama a war criminal...last I heard, Nader was pretty freakin liberal.

Obama's incompetence and arrogance are even more reminiscent of Bush!

Romney is experienced, honest....compared to Obama or Bush.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
He is in complete control of the situation on all front
Obama is playing with the guy .. hope people realise that by now

Do Romney actualy think he have a chance to win ? LOL
his lust for power and arrogance really blind the guy
thats why he have no chance to win

Obama look like a cat playing with a mouse before eating it

edit on 10/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
There has been a lot of comment this morning on the web and on TV about why obama stunk so bad last night in the debate. Even amongst his own lapdogs, the liberal media. Lots of excuses have been made for him, He was pre-occupied with more important national issues, he was tired, he didnt feel well, etc. And my personal favorite: Romney was hyped up on drugs and obama couldnt keep up with the hyperactivity!.okaaaaayy.....

I think he stunk because he is a narcisistic personality and must be worshipped at all time. During the past 4 years he has come to realize that he really ain't all that! In my 60 years I have NEVER seen somebody calling himself president have SO MUCH pure hatred directed at him. Because he is black, you say??? Blah, blah , blah. I think its because of the constant lies like these www.audacityofhypocrisy.com... and his total hell bent destruction of our country.

Nevertheless, he knows now that people, for the most part hate him! THAT, my friends ,I think is the oNE thing he cant take. That people everywhere see him as a loser and much more.

he looked like a whipped puppy last night. He looked like a spoiled brat getting a spanking. Poor me!

I didn't watch, but maybe it's just that he's lost without a pre-written script and a teleprompter?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

www.radio-canada.ca...

Sorry, the link is in french, But I think you can translate it using Google. It basically says Romney is a good friend of Israel and wants to dominate the world 'cause "God didn't make America a bunch of chickens".

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I believe Obama was preoccupied and distracted by news of this new overseas donor fundraising scandal, reported to break on Monday.
According to the article, Obama was acutely aware of it just before the debate and has been trying to stop the story from breaking in a major national magazine. The story is apparently the result of a nine-month investigation.

Discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

News Source:
www.examiner.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join