It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I ran into a Stasi-gard/Infragard goon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

1 person provides a reason why it's wrong.
then 4 others say the same thing.
Then 1 person provides something else.
etc etc

It just goes in circles. People don't read the threads all the time and that is annoying. However, it is just annoying how:
1. There are more kids attempting to 'debunk' than people here to actually discuss matters.
2. People are assumed to be liars straight off instead of people speaking the truth.
3. Often many people don't use logic whatsoever when they debunk a thread.

Perhaps it is just my experience. I have received a lot of good responses in my threads (Minus one, which I now am not subscribed to), but I see a lot of people just hating on OPs in many threads around here. ://

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

2. People are assumed to be liars straight off instead of people speaking the truth.

Someone tells you they time travelled here from the future and could easilly prove it, but it's too stressful so you need to take their word for it, you should ASSUME they are lying. People who are telling the truth are more than willing to pacify skeptics to their outlandish remarks. If you wish to assume everything is true go for it. I have some swamp land that I would love to sell you at a great deal, trust me.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Being given free analysis of presented evidence in a thread ≠ "hating". It's what ATS is for. A sounding board for opinions, ideas, theories, pictures, concepts, etc. Some come here hoping to find a blank minded, blindly accepting herd of sheep to entertain. Those usually leave in a hurry because we've got some sharp minds on ATS.

We assume that people bring their material/stories here to find answers. Is there any other reason to?

If I were to see something funny in the sky and I took a picture of it and posted it here, it would be to find out what it was. And that's all. If a member comes along and explains, adequately, what it was, then I've achieved my goal and am happy. What that says about those who are unhappy that they received free analysis of their information? I don't know.

In the case of this thread, I think that the OP might want to discuss these things with his doctor. There are quite literally a plethora of illnesses, physical and psychological both - which are more rational explanations than the belief that one is being gang stalked.

~Heff
edit on 10/3/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree. I guess though at times I observe people getting away from the topic at hand. But yeah let's get back on topic- Sorry OP.
:/ Personally, I have felt that I was being watched / followed for a while. I went to rehab and all that stopped....after a long time.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here's an idea, OP. why don't you pick just ONE of your several threads on this SAME topic and just add new incidents as they occur? That way we wouldn't have to waste our time telling you the same suggestions each time you slip into paranoia mode because the neighbour's dog looked at you funny.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Arrrghhhh! Double post.
edit on 4/10/12 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
op have considerd documenting this? have considerd may be mistaken id? or maybe there is somthing you overlooked? and even posible you memorys playing tricks on you?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Paranoia itself is real...usually the points it makes per instance...are not...real. I'd suggest medical intervention.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

That's why I was thinking this was weird.

If this was fbi,military intelligence, or a dhs covert operation then I would never see them coming and they have way more sophisticated ways(drones,satellite cameras,robo-insects, ultrasensative voice recording technology,etc) to spy on the average smo than people in cars and such.

I was think if not them who else. People playing a prank most likely.

But if its infragard then there might be a problem. Infragard can be anybody. They have no oversight AT ALL.

The Paranoia point is accurate, i'm not going to bother putting in any examples a simple google search will yield more than enough results to put a curious mind at ease, and i am happy to discuss any studies or information you find regarding that subject either in a separate thread or via U2U so not to de-rail this thread.

If its Infraguard, from the information i can turn up its attached directly to the American FBI, thus has an oversight committee and budgets assigned by your government.

All i can suggest is that it simply is a coincidence. You saw something, your brain filled in blanks in data and you experienced said event. Personally i think you have nothing to concern yourself about.

Edit:
@mysterioustranger - i wouldnt advise medical intervention at all, a single event doesn't mean there is a medical issue. If so then we'd need to have medical intervention for a vast majority of the population, again paranoia is in everyone, its the extreme circumstances to which require treatment.

The fact remains that he is open to opposing solutions to his/her problem, thus wouldnt be classified as delusional from a medical standpoint. In all cases i have seen extremely paranoid individuals who suffer from paranoid delusions will fight tooth and nail to prove their delusion is real, as opposed to a calm and open minded response.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

Edit:
@mysterioustranger - i wouldnt advise medical intervention at all, a single event doesn't mean there is a medical issue. If so then we'd need to have medical intervention for a vast majority of the population, again paranoia is in everyone, its the extreme circumstances to which require treatment.

The fact remains that he is open to opposing solutions to his/her problem, thus wouldnt be classified as delusional from a medical standpoint. In all cases i have seen extremely paranoid individuals who suffer from paranoid delusions will fight tooth and nail to prove their delusion is real, as opposed to a calm and open minded response.

Except if you check the OP's posting history, you will find he regularly comes up with these little episodes. I think the last one I saw, he was followed by some guys who wake up early in a van that "followed" him (until they passed him)... And that was one of the more sane ones.

Seek a medical opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

Originally posted by Spruk

Edit:

Except if you check the OP's posting history, you will find he regularly comes up with these little episodes. I think the last one I saw, he was followed by some guys who wake up early in a van that "followed" him (until they passed him)... And that was one of the more sane ones.

Seek a medical opinion.

I already saw a psychologist(somwhat lying to get SSI). They said that I may have anxiety or depression.

That's all they said. Believe me if I did have a mental problem I would have abused it to get SSI/SSDI by now.
Most of the time they saw through it.Even the time my mom tried to "coach" me into getting a check.
They said nothing was wrong with me and told me to go home.

Being poor is not fun at all. You have to resort to bs like this to survive.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

hello?

Why did everyone leave the thread?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

hello?

Why did everyone leave the thread?

Maybe because all of your threads are pretty much the same. You can expect only so much input on the same old story.

You are basically paranoid, but don't really accept any input by others, unless it ties into your perception of your reality....there is no path to resolution. Why keep posting input.

Des

edit on 8-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join