It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I ran into a Stasi-gard/Infragard goon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think I came across a infragard goon today. There were two different cars. One red car one black suburban mini van. One both were playing loud booming music in thier cars. One guy was singing and mentioned my name out loud. I was talking in my room about cia,fbi,infragard etc and then boom all this stalking stuff came up today.
I was talking about surviellance bugs and infiltration via paid moles in my apartment.

I guess they heard something that scared them. Hee hee...
This happened earlier this year some guy followed me to this thift computer shop for no reason other than to look around. Then he followed me to the library and then on the bus across town he shows up.
A few weeks ago I see the guy on a bike riding in the direction of my house.

There is no way they could have known what I was saying unless they bugged my apartment.

Why would they want to monitor my apartment? I am not a drug dealer or a gang member.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Move to a different neighborhood. Or Country...

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Put sunglasses on the back of your head, and wear your shirt backwards...

Or you can simply walk up to them and say, you buy me dinner, and you can look at more than my butt...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Ummmm dude..... sounds like you have neighbors and have spent way too much time reading about conspiracy theories. Just being real here.

TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND RELAX!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
Put sunglasses on the back of your head, and wear your shirt backwards...

Or you can simply walk up to them and say, you buy me dinner, and you can look at more than my butt...

Wish I had thought of that. Excellent idea....

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow

Ummmm dude..... sounds like you have neighbors and have spent way too much time reading about conspiracy theories. Just being real here.

TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND RELAX!

Agree. The Op has been posting for over a year, that nefarious goons have been following him, breaking into his apt, listening through his walls. If that were true, they would have absconded with him by now.

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't agree. I never said it happens all the time just every so often. Extremely selective random paranoia does not exist. Sorry.

I know it seems a little weird. But there are abnormal patterns every day people's behavior that don't add up as normal when you take in context.
maybe a concerned citizen neighborhood watch group. I don't know.

I wouldn't normally associate people in cars with loud music as anything other than people in cars.

But being followed by the same car(same tag) for 4 blocks. The car stops in front of a store then speeds off down the road when I walk near it. Lights on etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Unless you actually:
1)have physical/digital proof about something they don't want you to know about.
2)violated a security clearance/secrecy clause in a contract.
3)made threats against specific targets including powerful people.
4)committed a felony.
5) have a wide following John Lennon level and are inciting revolution.

No one is following you...

edit on 10/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Unless you actually:
1)have physical/digital proof about something they don't want you to know about.
like what?stuff I found out about in forums and documentaries?
2)violated a security clearance/secrecy clause in a contract.
from who?
3)made threats against specific targets including powerful people.
No threats made either.
4)committed a felony.
what kind of felony?
No one is following you...

Why try to intimidate a normal person? What are they trying to achieve
Thier marxist authoritarian system must be failing if they are resorting to this.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

One guy was singing and mentioned my name out loud.

So the guy doing super secret undercover surveillance was screaming your name out? Sounds believable. Talk to a psychiatrist.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why would "they" follow you? Do you have some special knowledge? If all you're doing is talking about conspiracy theories, what makes you any different than the people here? If that's all it took, we'd all be under surveillance.[peeks out the window] Get a camera, get some pictures of these cars and people, then post them. I'm not saying "Pics or it didn't happen", I'm saying we need more proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

One guy was singing and mentioned my name out loud.

So the guy doing super secret undercover surveillance was screaming your name out? Sounds believable. Talk to a psychiatrist.

I know what I heard. That's all he said.

I don't believe that a "super secret undercover surviellance" agent was doing anything. That's crazy. I do believe that he may be apart of a citizen corps/infragard or a dhs private intelligence subcontractor(paid to relay information back to police,fbi,dhs,etc).

You don't need james bond,maxwell smart, or Solid snake to spy on an average person.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

I don't agree. I never said it happens all the time just every so often. Extremely selective random paranoia does not exist. Sorry.

Incorrect, Paranoia can be triggered by anything. Someone saying something like an obvious lie. This is a natural state for some individuals (who border psychotic states usually). Your 'average' person will see something strange and instantly go on the defensive, this in general is classified as 'Paranoia'. Frankly if someone wanted you under surveillance we wouldn't have a clue, why waste physical assets when you can just have your dwelling bugged and/or phones and/or computers. Well unless you are implicated for something major which i believe was mentioned above.

So 'Selective Paranoia does not exist', completely false. Simply put you saw something you claim is suspicious, you became paranoid.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Why would "they" follow you? Do you have some special knowledge? If all you're doing is talking about conspiracy theories, what makes you any different than the people here? If that's all it took, we'd all be under surveillance.[peeks out the window] Get a camera, get some pictures of these cars and people, then post them. I'm not saying "Pics or it didn't happen", I'm saying we need more proof.

ok.

I'll see into that.
edit on 3-10-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
interesting. do you work in a field that might perhaps make you the possible target of intimidatory tactics, possibly about some inter-company matter?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Incorrect, Paranoia can be triggered by anything. Someone saying something like an obvious lie. This is a natural state for some individuals (who border psychotic states usually). Your 'average' person will see something strange and instantly go on the defensive, this in general is classified as 'Paranoia'. Frankly if someone wanted you under surveillance we wouldn't have a clue, why waste physical assets when you can just have your dwelling bugged and/or phones and/or computers. Well unless you are implicated for something major which i believe was mentioned above.

So 'Selective Paranoia does not exist', completely false. Simply put you saw something you claim is suspicious, you became paranoid.

That's why I was thinking this was weird.

If this was fbi,military intelligence, or a dhs covert operation then I would never see them coming and they have way more sophisticated ways(drones,satellite cameras,robo-insects, ultrasensative voice recording technology,etc) to spy on the average smo than people in cars and such.

I was think if not them who else. People playing a prank most likely.

But if its infragard then there might be a problem. Infragard can be anybody. They have no oversight AT ALL.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

No. None.

Seems like some "concerned (4sshol) citizen" said I was doing something "suspicious" and reported me to dhs.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. The majority of those wannabe spooks are nonentities doing monkey work. If anyone's following you, they've got too much time on their hands.

And professional surveillance costs money.
edit on 3-10-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I feel like I can't even chill in the Grey Area because of all the ignorance. Everyone strives to debunk someone's theory or "prove" that it's a hoax or the OP's mental state.
Perhaps this means you are cool.
Not really though.

It's just annoying that there's such a lack of information here, and so much of opinions and overused reasons (even in just one thread) why something "simply MUST be false".

Just look out OP. Don't feel paranoid, but stay aware. They haven't made contact yet, you should be okay. If you are involved in anything criminally...Err gtfo and hop over to a country with no extradition laws.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

So you want the Gray area to be where people can claim any wild thing at all, offer no proof, and demand to be believed? Cool. Not happening. I'm open to anything anyone has to say, how about we let it pass a simple logic test, how about you expect people to want evidence of extraordinary claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join