It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman arrested in Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Looks like Batman needs 'Bondsman' to come to the rescue.

now.msn.com...

The Dark Knight appeared at the scene of an accident, confusing police dogs. After he refused to leave, police arrested the Dark Avenger,

Here's a Batman wannabe from Petoskey, MI. This is just too hilarious. He was arrested previously for hanging out on the roof of a business in costume.

Enjoy!
edit on 3-10-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

now.msn.com...

That's not the real Batman! That's just a fat guy trying to look like batman in a cheesy bat suit.

edit on 3-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The best part is that he's wearing a Dark Knight Returns costume.

edit on 10/3/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

It appears in his case, always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wonder where he keeps throbin Robin

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So, he was arrested for refusing to leave after "confusing the police dogs"? Those dogs do not sound very well trained to me, if they can be confused by a doofus in a costume.

He's just a poor dude living in a fantasy....Not exactly an arrestable offense, but these days, looking at a cop cross-eyed will get you arrested.

Maybe he'll find his Robin in the county lock-up.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
So, he was arrested for refusing to leave after "confusing the police dogs"? Those dogs do not sound very well trained to me, if they can be confused by a doofus in a costume.

He's just a poor dude living in a fantasy....Not exactly an arrestable offense, but these days, looking at a cop cross-eyed will get you arrested.

Maybe he'll find his Robin in the county lock-up.

I agree on the "looking at a cop cross-eyed" these days, but c'mon, the guys got serious issues. They've had to arrest him before while carrying a baton weapon and irritant spray because some local business noticed the nutjob hanging out on their roof. Also, the article doesn't go on to say how he acted at the crime scene.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Of course he has serious issues, but this will not be fixed by being thrown in jail.

He needs to have a mental health evaluation. Perhaps while in jail somebody will recognize his mental illness and hook him up with the appropriate resources, and that will be the only way jail will have a positive outcome in his case.

After all, Batman finds himself trapped in situations, doesn't he? For all we know, that's how this poor guy is looking at his jail time.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Yes, I couldn't agree more.
Let's hope he gets the proper help.

top topics

join