It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The footprints on moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Phooh, phooh. Hogwash.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

err, OK.

(shrugs)

(You appear to be veering off on a strange tangent and I am having a hard time following your argument. )

howard read your own web page u try to support,, they are comparing the moon landing to hollywood to say that if the moon landing looks so real so should hollywood for that era,, what a lame attempt to validate the moon landing,, why is it that the "proof" we seek is from crackpots on the web, i thought it was the job of the disbeliever to have crackpot personal web sites,,also please let me know when u can answer the 32 questions and any phd's u have to support your knowledge,,p.s personal web sites dont count as fact especially when they are giving movie reviews

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by genesiss
That's fine Howard and I will check out that web site tonight when IM off work but u seem to be adamant about "your" belief in the science that states we went to the moon, and I commend u on a very nice and polite post in response but considering your views on the subject can we all have "your" input on the 32 questions posed on the questionable website mentioned earlier? if not that's fine but i would like to understand your belief system and trust in nasa's story's

Well, there are billions of us alive who saw the landings live and saw all the missions live. We were in the middle of the Cold War then, and if the signals hadn't been coming from the moon and if they'd been faked, the whole Communist bloc would have raised a howl about it.

The Communists would have been the first to debunk it, at the moment of the landing.

It's funny how, two decades after the landing, some twinkie suddenly decides that human beings in the 1960's were too stupid to manage to build rockets and fly them to the moon.

yea isnt that odd when we start to understand science more we see more problems with claims of incredible jumps in science from the past? how odd and unusual, as i have said before all those that believe really should answer the question, what if your wrong? how will that effect your faith in our government? no one seems to want to answer that question, i wonder why

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Good grief. I do know Bill Anders. My dad was vp at GD while Anders was CEO. He did go AROUND the moon and took the picture moonrise. Of course he and Frank Borman still argue about who actually took it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mattison0922

here is an article on google books about the skeleton on the moon with picture.
books.google.co.jp...=onepage&q&f=true

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join