It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those still carrying Ron Paul banners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul can still win.

We just have to vote for him.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Dear jimmyx,

Might I ask you to reconsider your position on foreign contributions? From The New York Times of January this year
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

In a terse four words, the Supreme Court on Monday issued an order upholding prohibitions against foreigners making contributions to influence American elections.

The decision clamped shut an opening that some thought the court had created two years ago in its Citizens United decision, when it relaxed campaign-finance limits on corporations and labor unions. On Monday the Supreme Court, upholding a lower court’s decision in Bluman, et al., v. Federal Election Commission, refused to extend its reasoning in Citizens United to cover foreigners living temporarily here.

Foreign nationals, other than lawful permanent residents, are completely banned from donating to candidates or parties, or making independent expenditures in federal, state or local elections.
That is why I hinted that the OP should edit his confession to a crime from his post.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

No, didn't really think of authoring a thread as mentioned and no not belittling your avatar lol. Although it did rather conveniently allow for the opportunity to use as a comparison to the basis of your thread from a subjective stand-point.

edit on 10/3/2012 by UberL33t because:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

It doesn't have anything to do with the price of Tea in China.

To be fair, I was looking for more answers along the lines of I believe in what Mr paul has to say, I believe in his policies and his ideaologies!!

I don't believe in this phony 2 horse race, where we are being fooled and continuously fed the same strap line (occasionally re-jigged) i.e Time for change, Change is now, now for change, Change this time!! (Blah, blah blah, blah blah blah!!)

We are the fools.Democracy? Ha Ha, pull the other, it's got bells on!!!

edit on 3/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Was there a reason you spelled America with a K? Are you deliberately trying to insult Americans on this site or are you of Germanic descent and just spell it differently?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Ron Paul won the Election of 2012 !!!!

His numbers were way up, so much so Romney had to pull Back Door Tricks to ensure his Nom.

With Higher numbers for RP, More people "woke up" to the Farce that is the current system.

To twist an old Phrase a bit.

"Once you go Ron Paul, you never go back"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What would you dooo ooo ooo for a Klondike Bar Presidential vote?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I have friends I visit often in Washington state, they also buy me power ball tickets which is also not right I understand and I will have a hell of the time getting money from the deal but where there is a will there is a way. So yes I was able to support him through people in the united states. I was unaware as well that it is illegal for a canadian to support fiscally a presidential candidate, but I did anyway. And since he got screwed maybe it was all for not but at least I felt I was doing my part and what I could.

So in closing no I will not edit my post and stand tall and proud for trying to support the one and only chance I thought we had at changing the world a little for the better.

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The individuals still spouting the two-party rhetoric, claiming that a vote for a third party candidate is a vote wasted, is exactly what TPTB want you to think. They want you to have to choose between two candidates, both of which have been approved by the shadow government, and both will do exactly as they are told to do, when they are told to do it.

These debates and elections are incredibly phony, an insulting sham pulled on the American people.

Oh yes, go ahead and "vote for the lesser of two evils", if that makes you feel better. I myself would rather have my hands cut off, than vote for ANY evil. Why do people let themselves be boxed in this way, with such a weak and sorry excuse?? It really irritates me.

I hate party politics, but if I had to choose, I suppose I would consider myself most closely aligned with Libertarians, and as such, I would cast my vote for Gary Johnson. Since I don't trust the Diebold machines, and the vote count is done in secret, I highly doubt this election (or any in the past 30 years) is honest and not rigged. I'm not sure I want to even participate in this lie.

Like I have said before, there are no idiotic votes, only idiotic voters. Don't be fooled. If you vote for evil, you are perpetrating the system of corruption, and you are complicit in it, so don't cry when it blows up in your face.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

We are a close choice for The Amercian people. The Economy could come in to it. I understand the preperation needed to become President. I will act as effectively as I can. I will prepare for the debate by expecting questions I haven't been asked yet!!

All of the above is what either Obama or Romney has said.

Lots of substance!!!
edit on 3/10/12 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Dear SaneThinking,

Good for you.
If I was there I'd shake your hand. Next time you're at a Horton's, have a cup for me.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh that was purposeful and if you look at all my posts you will find I spell it with a "K" not out of disrespect for your people since I have many ameriCan (just for you) friends, but out or my moral detest for what you country now stands for in my mind, and the minds of people around the world....

Sorry if it offends you just my own personal jab at the system for which you all live under which more and more looks like a severe police state in the making... and more a dictatorship than a democracy

SaneThinking
edit on 3-10-2012 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join