It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
hmm, i wonder

anyway, i was wondering if anyone had any pics, not real of course, of a phoenix.

next up, i was also interested in if anyone has ever heard any stories about this legendary bird of rebirth. i chose the phoenix because i will someday be reborn as something else. what exactly i don't know. why will i turn into something else? cos i said
but really, i'm just lookin for legends and lore if anyone has any links. thanks!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I believe that one was from Athens

I dont know if these where what you were looking for, but well, I thought I'd try to help

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
cool pic. that's the kind i've been interested in. not the blue or green ones. the fire flmaing type phoenixes

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Phoenix... the direct decendant of the dragon...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok, it's not the legend bird of fire but a bird that chinese called phoenix or golden pheasant :

www.birdnature.com...

The sybolism of phoenix, bird of fire, in occult sciences is similar to the beetle in ancient aegypt mythology. The bird re-new from it's own.

The secret of the phoenix that permit him to rebirth is called the phoenix egg. When a phoenix rebirth, he become back an egg...

Some peoples (luciferians) pretends that the phoenix is satan, because he was an angel before have been fired by GOD of the eden garden, and the place where he rebirth is fire of hell...

Charles BEAUDELAIRE wrote about SATAN and the phoenix that "Every time he die, he rebirth stronger..."

WHAT A HELL !

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
there is 2 kind of phoenix, chinese pheonix, sacred bird and luciferian Ph�nix.

A great occultist of XVIII century is called the Comte de f�nix.

The correct spell of ph�nix is not defined.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Bird Phoenix was mentioned in my First vision, from doing research I learned that bird Phoenix was the only beast in Eden that didn't eat from the Tree of Wisdom, hence it's immortality. In that vision it was said that I would rise from the ash like bird Phoenix after a war between the jing and jang forces of the world. My spiritual forms are Peter, Phoenix, Hunter and Water/Fire (Yes I am drunk. I would never have said this if I was not
) I also learned from my efforts to learn more abou this mysterious bird, that it moves out to the desert when it's about to die, to it's special place...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
*is he really drunk?*

anyway, the phoenix or at least the idea of it, has been known to exsist in china as said above, and in the land of egypt as some type of semblance of Ra, the egyptian sun god, while not being as powerful as isis, Ra was still the greatest god. i belive that when ra was defeated by isis, the rest of the gods fell into turmoil, that was the fall of the egyptian empire, Ra will rise from the ashes, (the ashes could just as easily be sand, the ashes of rock) and revive the Egyptian empire, when the alignment of earth to the stars is right i also belive.

belive = think, it isn't a religious or ethical belief.

the chinese phoenix was a god of peacefulness or something like that, i don't know much about that one, and the Lucerferian Phoenix is based on nothing more of something of awe to satanist crackheads and or goths.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

huge! www.hellenicmuseum.org...

huge! www.polandsholocaust.org...

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
webhome.idirect.com...

Like Heroditus says, the Phoenix is a large eagle like or heron like bird with red and gold feathers (although the Chinese phoenix has five colours). The bird is also known to have a beautiful song. The bird is supposed to be very long-lived with a life span of, according to various accounts, 500 years, 540 years, 1000 years, 1461 years or even 12 994 years. This is the Phoenix as we know it, the bird that is self-reincarnated from its own ashes.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
cool pics lysergic, thanks dude!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
sorry about the 2 really huge ones, they were really cool looking but i didn't realise they were so huge, DAMN windows xp makes images appear smaller.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
*is he really drunk?*

Hehe. Yes I was real drunk. My plan was originally to go to bed early yesterday, but then a friend came by with a bottle of vodka, and we went to this awesome concert with a Japanese girl band called X-Girl. If you ever get the chance, you should see them. They were hillarious and great musicans.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

i know you said no real ones but i don't listen
[edit on 7/14/2005 by illusianic time]

[edit on 7/14/2005 by illusianic time]

new topics

top topics

join