It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Laughs About Provoking War With Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Just to be clear- I am no supporter of Hillary or the current administration. However, I saw her laughter as a response to Baker's suggestion of "taking them out". In other words, we, as Democrats are not that gung-ho to the idea of taking them out. It seems like she was suggesting that the Democrats have a bit more restraint than the Republicans, especially when she said everything is still on the table.

Just what I got from the video- I could be wrong.

Not so sure on that.

I see her laughing because the war is already a forgone conclusion and her statements are made in sarcasm.

Just the fact that she bursts out laughing at the mention of taking out Iran makes it clear in my mind of what her real intentions are.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Could you imagine why Iran would want to provoke an attack upon itself?
I can't picture Russia or China risking full scale war on behalf of Iran,
war for Iran would be suicide for the regime and a large number of their people,
not to mention set it's economy back another thirty years at least.
I have to wonder if Washington sometimes buys into it's own rhetoric.
edit on 3-10-2012 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DelegateZero88

I never hinted that I thought her comment made any sense but while listening to the video it just seemed like that was what she was referring to.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelegateZero88
reply to post by micmerci

Could you imagine why Iran would want to provoke an attack upon itself?
I can't picture Russia or China risking full scale war on behalf of Iran,
war for Iran would be suicide for the regime and a large number of their people,
not to mention set it's economy back another thirty years at least.
I have to wonder if Washington sometimes buys into it's own rhetoric.
edit on 3-10-2012 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

I think you make a crucial point that should be obvious to everyone. Believing that Iran would make such a mistake points to a serious lack of insight, let alone interest, in a foreign culture.

And I do think that they believe their own rhetoric, especially after watching this interview. There ARE people like that, and some DO successfully aspire to positions of power. Anyone who has a hard time believing that is on the right side.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by DelegateZero88

I never hinted that I thought her comment made any sense but while listening to the video it just seemed like that was what she was referring to.

A bit puzzled myself, but then the woman is a raving, dangerous lunatic, my dingleberrys are more intellectual, they know where they are going. The "Bring it on" phrase is pub boast talk. I presume then that she will be standing at the front of the warring queue, like Boadicea.
Best thing Obama can do is turf her out of the administration, if he did that, and I was American, I would consider voting for him, but not before. Mitt Romney is a chump, although he seems to be the heir apparent in a somewhat contrived way, while Ron Paul seems to be the only one with real values, that the rest of his camp don't.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So this clinton women is laughting at the prospect of people dying? If she gets her way, then americans will also die? She finds that funny? Sad is all I have to say. About time you americans sorted stuff out at home. Never mind running arround the world trying to spread democracy at the point of a terrorists gun. Sad is an understatement.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hillary is a clone... of something. Or maybe a test tube baby. That's why her cellular ingrams are melting down. They just can't take the stress of being in office for so long so she'll be prone to saying wild and crazy things.

Like making war.

Actually, in all seriousness, I think she's harping for war because her corporate masters see an opportunity to make more money.

That's what most wars are in the modern age.

Sigh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join