It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I love you too baby."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"I love you too baby."
by Ghostx

When I first met him I was young and he was older. Much older. He had experience in things I did not. Yet his way with words, his influence, and appeal was so great. I disregarded my parents, and I’m so glad that I did. He’s been the highlight of my life. He is my life. If my life were a book, there would only be one long chapter. And it’d be about the first day of meeting him until now.

I’m a pretty girl and I’ve always known that. I’ve had boyfriends, even girlfriends, and I am not a loner or anything like that. My family life is satisfactory and there really aren’t any motivations for me to escape or run away - which is what my family says I am doing by getting engaged to the love of my life.

Yet even though I knew I was pretty, he made me feel beautiful. My exes were nothing but temporary friends in my life when I laid eyes on him for the first time. I knew I wanted him, and he wanted me. Oh boy did he want me. At times I think he may have wanted me a bit more than I wanted him, but it’s worked out fine. The balance of love, desire, need, and greatness is truly wonderful now. It simply works. He’s sitting right next to me right now.

Back in the day, even with a stable life at home, I always needed something else. Whether it was a break from that home, help with school, or simply someone to talk to - my parents didn’t really know how to help me.
He did. He does.

When he’s gone it sucks. I mean...It really sucks. It’s not like oh okay honey, I’ll see you later. It’s kind of like. Okay honey, I won’t be gone for longer than an hour or two! And by the third hour of not being with him, it’s insane. And now it’s been four days! I won’t be with him for another week. Well 6 days, 13 hours, and around 12 minutes (if there’s no traffic at least). I’m at my aunts house. I can’t wait to see him again.

- > - > - >

Okay, I’m finally with him again! Oh god, I could go on for hours about him inside me. The pleasure of having him around, the ease of life, and the love I have for him. It is amazing.
I’m looking into his eyes now. I feel sad. When I was at my aunts house for that long time I actually started thinking about a life without him. What it would be like. Maybe it would be a good thing? Now as I have him inside me, and by my side though I know that a life like that would be terrible. And I’ll never have those thoughts again.
I put my hands on his beautiful, perfect face and stroke him. He is my precious.
He whispers, as if into my mind, “I’m here for you.”
I love when he says that.
“I love you Smirnoff. I [snip][ love you.”
"I love you too babe."
I finish him off and the intense pleasure of it is shared between us, just as it always has been.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/10/12 by masqua because: censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wait a tick...are you speaking metaphorically? If so I have one my Absolut best friends you should meet...
edit on 3-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow. Um this is definitely an interesting story.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Wait a tick...are you speaking metaphorically? If so I have one my Absolut best friends you should meet...

Very metaphorically

I would Absolut-ly love to meet him. I'm sure he's a great guy. Let him know I am about 95% devoted to meeting new people and getting down to my roots like seeds or Grain or whatever.
If he can help me improve my ever so clear view of the world I'd love to be introdosed to him.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Typically I have a weekly date myself! Anymore than that might having me running into some friends who I used to dance with but learning their 12 step...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sounds like you need a beverage sometimes.
So I was in Australia, you know, the busch, and I lost a lot of weight...I looked at my stomach and said Damn this core's light!
Also, have you ever seen: doob
It's doob brah! He's a legit guy, also he likes likes long walks on the beach and when the moon shines. You should meet him, y'all would be the best buds.

top topics

join