It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army Characterizes People "Frustrated With Mainstream Ideologies" As Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

U.S. Army Characterizes People "Frustrated With Mainstream Ideologies" As Terrorists

www.prisonplanet.com

A leaked U.S. Army document obtained by Wired Magazine characterizes people “frustrated with mainstream ideologies” as potential terrorists, while also framing those who “believe in government conspiracies” as violent radicals.

The manual (PDF) was produced in 2011 by the Asymmetric Warfare Group, a unit within the U.S. Army headquartered at Fort Meade, Maryland. The document is intended to weed out “internal threats” within the ranks of U.S. soldiers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What's scary about this is that it is very vague, a lot of benign behaviours, such as questioning a certain foreign policy for example, could be perceived as being on the the road to 'terrorism'.

"Verbally indicates hatred for the United States". Now, this could be interpreted in many ways depending on the agenda of the person making the decision.

Much like Zionists will call criticism of Israeli actions as 'anti semitic', this could be used to say anyone questioning American policy is showing 'hatred to the United States'.

Here's the full PDF-

www.wired.com...

www.prisonplanet.com
edit on 3-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The terrorist are the people who
believe Mainstream Ideologies..

They would like our guns ans freedom of speech.

They cant have it and they can shove it

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeah and the US citizens characterize the US army as terrorists.

But what can you do?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Holy #, I'm a terrorist, I guess that must make my paragraphs my strap on, suicide bomb.

Absolutely ludicrous stereotyping here and quite funny, seeing as the original terrorist bad boys didn't even exist:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

"visits extremist websites and blogs"

I wonder if that's ATS.

Oopsie.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Theres a looming question/discussion which needs to become "mainstream". While the discussion will in all likelihood start on internet, it needs to be on every talk show, every call in radio show, every news program.

Is it legal/lawful to overthrow the government?

There is a movement. Call it the patriot movement, sovereign citizen movement whatever, but more people are aware that there is a government both Republican and Democrat, which does whatever it pleases without the consent of the people.

We have what many would call a rogue government.

They are waging a worldwide war, they have "legalized" what is blatantly unconstitutional via the NDAA, citizen assassinations, suspension of habeas corpus, being held indefinitely, torture etc. They are destroying our economy, the value of our currency which is an attack on our very way of life and ability to earn a living.

edit on 3-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The first one on the list is the most absurd. "Complains about bias".

Because if you don't like bias media you're clearly a terrorist...

edit on 3/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They pretty much described about everyone I know....guess we'll all be in the same FEMA camp....

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ALREADY POSTED:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

That chart is for military personnel not "everyone". In the light of some of the events at US bases, I wouldn't be surprised. Hard enough to control any group of soldiers. To keep them primed for battle with the "enemy" and believing the lies they are told about that? Especially with troops that are returning again and again to combat zones. They would of course begin to realize that "soldierdom" isn't all that it cracked up to be and oh god! watch out if young men grow up and become aware of the truth whilst still under the auspices of the military.

They have the best guns and they know how to use them. Double edged sword.

The men are restless sir. Well, point them at the enemy sergeant. We would sir but they are stateside. Well then watch them closely. And lock up all the guns.

link   
What does ''advocating violence outside of what is normal means?.....what is ''normal violence''?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Geez Des, was just thinking the exact same thing...it's scary....lol...my sister is totally freaked out I post such political things on FB....my logic being that as great as it is to have allies on ATS, it's important to continue to try and reach out to my friends and family in a more mainstream forum...sadly out of my 60+ "friends, maybe 10 will support Gary Johnson....My poor Mom thinks I'm in danger, and maybe she is right?

Interesting thread.....

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
What does ''advocating violence outside of what is normal means?.....what is ''normal violence''?

That just means the violence they will use on the "terrorists" ie those people who "revere personal freedom". So let me get this straight. You now have to be "pro-self-enslavement" to avoid being detained and tortured as a terrorist? Where am I???

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Originally posted by jesiaha

That just means the violence they will use on the "terrorists" ie those people who "revere personal freedom". So let me get this straight. You now have to be "pro-self-enslavement" to avoid being detained and tortured as a terrorist? Where am I???

We are all slip-sliding in time. It's now 1984...Big Brother reigns. Freedom is a word to be whispered in secret meetings by subversive conclaves hiding in old abandoned rural buildings....once a sci-fi story, come true....

Des

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

These are some warning signs that that you have turned into a terrorist who will soon kill your co-workers, according to the U.S. military. You’ve recently changed your “choices in entertainment.” You have “peculiar discussions.” You “complain about bias,” you’re “socially withdrawn” and you’re frustrated with

They are either expecting mass chaos and will try to pass another UN gun grab for our safety and security.
or they are trying to beef up and grab by force or death,

A lot of people say it aint worth dying for, I say tell that to people who so called claimed independence, and wrote our constitution.

YA aint getting my gun

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Im surprised no one has come on here whining and complaining that the link goes to Prisonplanet.om

With all the AJ haters on ATS this is a shock.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

What's scary about this is that it is very vague, a lot of benign behaviours, such as questioning a certain foreign policy for example, could be perceived as being on the the road to 'terrorism'.

"Verbally indicates hatred for the United States". Now, this could be interpreted in many ways depending on the agenda of the person making the decision.

Much like Zionists will call criticism of Israeli actions as 'anti semitic', this could be used to say anyone questioning American policy is showing 'hatred to the United States'.

Here's the full PDF-

www.wired.com...

www.prisonplanet.com
edit on 3-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Interestingly, obama exhibits all of the attributes in the red column. Get ready for the pre-election false flag "terrorist" attacks.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here's a video from RT expanding on this issue-

new topics

top topics

join