It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Touching : From Israel with Love : Iranians we love you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here is a video from Israel . The video is intended to reach the people of Iran . The video is posted in youtube . Some Israelis want to say that They love Iranians . Videos like this will shatter warmongers heart into pieces.

To the Iranian people To all the fathers, mothers, children, brothers and sisters For there to be a war between us, first we must be afraid of each other, we must hate. I'm not afraid of you, I don't hate you. I don t even know you. No Iranian ever did me no harm. I never even met an Iranian...Just one in Paris in a museum. Nice dude. I see sometime here, on the TV, an Iranian. He is talking about war. I'm sure he does not represent all the people of Iran. If you see someone on your TV talking about bombing you ...be sure he does not represent all of us. I'm not an official representative of my country. but I know the streets of my town, I talk with my neighbors, my family, my friends and in the name of all these people ...we love you. We mean you no harm. On the contrary, we want to meet, have some coffee and talk about sports. To all those who feel the same, share this message and help it reach the Iranian people

edit on 3-10-2012 by synapsis because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2012 by synapsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I hope there will be no War . I hope Palestine and Israel can live together peacefully . I hope no one is destroyed .

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
nice!

thankyou!

finally something positive here!
i will share the video with others!
peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
nice!

thankyou!

finally something positive here!
i will share the video with others!
peace

Thankyou to you too for such a nice comment .

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Very cool, shame its just propaganda

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The video may be for not, as there was reports Iran is trying to isolate itself from the internet due to the continued cyber attacks on their networks.

Messages of peace like this may be blocked because of western influence in the country.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
its not the people that are the problem its the government.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

Isnt that the case about 99% of the time?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

This is a wonderful message.
I really hope you get the stars and flags you deserve for discovering and pointing out this post.
There will be warmongers and they will not star or flag this since it is an anathema to their agenda but no matter. I will try and spread this around as best I can.

Bravo to these brave and wonderful Israelis. There are decent peace loving people the world over.
Soon something like this will be returned from Iran - you can bet on it.
We should spread that one around too.

Again, there are decent, tolerant and peace loving people the world over.

TIME FOR US TO FIND EACH OTHER.
SPEAK LOUDER THAN THOSE CALLING FOR WAR.
DO NOT GIVE IN.

edit on 3-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Very cool, shame its just propaganda

FAIL!
Do you even know what propaganda is?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

really? Do they speak english in iran? If this video was for iranians perhaps it would be spoken or subbed in a language the majority of the population understands, like persian. But it wasn't made for them, it was made for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by synapsis

This is a wonderful message.
I really hope you get the stars and flags you deserve for discovering and pointing out this post.
There will be warmongers and they will not star or flag this since it is an anathema to their agenda but no matter. I will try and spread this around as best I can.

Bravo to these brave and wonderful Israelis. There are decent peace loving people the world over.
Soon something like this will be returned from Iran - you can bet on it.
We should spread that one around too.

Again, there are decent, tolerant and peace loving people the world over.

TIME FOR US TO FIND EACH OTHER.
SPEAK LOUDER THAN THOSE CALLING FOR WAR.
DO NOT GIVE IN.

Thankyou friend . Lets smash the faces of those who want to spread Hatred and Benefit from it

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The only thing I got out of the video is that Israeli chicks are hot.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by haven123

Isnt that the case about 99% of the time?

No. Govts. May start wars, but who actively fights? People, not just a few politicians. Lets accept that people the world over are essentially violent and want to hurt each other.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by synapsis
I hope there will be no War . I hope Palestine and Israel can live together peacefully . I hope no one is destroyed .

I hope so too synapsis, the species of Mankind has potential to out do itself many times over in a positive way once part of the herd that holds them back is adjusted through some form of divine intervention or something
to bring them into subjective reality and how EA*RTH fits into it all. Good energy OP

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_Denali

really? Do they speak english in iran? If this video was for iranians perhaps it would be spoken or subbed in a language the majority of the population understands, like persian. But it wasn't made for them, it was made for you.

Are you serious? Do they speak English in Iran?
For your edification, Yes, a significant portion of them do.
I have many Iranian friends who went to school here in the US.
God what ignorance. The US is one of the few major developed
countries in the world that isn't bi-lingual.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_Denali

This is some great information about people of Iran which I think is useful and shows the Iranians believe our governments are to blame for the fighting. They do not blame Americans. They love Americans and this video in the OP post will be most welcome there since the people like all people desire PEACE.
Rick Steve's Europe, Travel Program visits modern day Iran. It shows you the people (speaking english) and dispels the lies about Muslims we are force fed by the powers that be.

Rick Steves says the thing that most impressed him was the openness and friendly-ness of the Iranian people.

Outside influences (including some religious zealots and a military industrial complex) want us to pit us against one another like brutal, fight dogs.

They have real money on this fight.
Us living together in peace and harmony is not part of their plan.

Watch this and then tell me you want to bomb these people.

PS anyone who wants to start a (pro-Iran, diffusing disinformation) thread using this video, please take it and do so.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Man, it makes me wish I was Iranian because all those people would love me then

No really, nice video. I really like the idea of citizens trying to communicate with other citizens and bypassing those who seek neither's best interest.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i've been following this campaign for a while in the cia's social network.
so far seem to be from the people, no visible political connections yet

www.facebook.com...

www.indiegogo.com...

they just managed to run their ads on israeli buses which is impressive
edit on 3-10-2012 by UziLiberman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join