It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Presidential Candidate says , Israel Did 9 - 11 , Zionists Control US Politics.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This guy is telling the truth, .

Really? He says Israel did 9-11 and he is 'telling the truth' according to you.
Got some credible proof of that? Nope. Didnt' think so.
The fact is that 19 RADICAL MUSLIMS flew the planes into buildings full of people.
RADICAL MUSLIMS. Not Israel.

And how the hell is he helping the Iranian regime??? Give me a break. He's no nutter,

You really can't see that he's helping the Iranian regime via anti-Israeli propaganda.
You really can't see that? Give me a break. (backatchya) He's a useful idiot nutter.

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
there are a lot of agents on this site that want to direct you, me and others from putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Riiiiiiiiiight ... ignore the facts that are staring you in the face ... that this useful idiot nutter is being paraded by the Iranian government in order to further it's anti-Israel agenda ... but instead toss around the red herring that the person bringing sanity to a discussion is somehow an 'agent' trying to do something nefarious. You people are a freak'n riot sometimes ....

Israel is a rogue country. Period. Do you understand what Israelis think of non-Israelis? Have you seen how they treat African Jews in that country? It's appalling. Everyone is picking on poor Israel. I get sick and tired of people mincing their words concerning Israel. Well I'm not mincing mine, and I'm not afraid to say what a lot of Americans think. Chosen people my a$$. What about the dancing Israelis after 911? What about the two Israeli nationals that were arrested, then released? 19 radical muslims with boxcutters did it huh? Suuure they did. How did everything else get destroyed, but miraculously, their ID's were unscathed? How convenient!! How is it that some of the ''alleged'' hijackers end up ALIVE in another country? Nutter? Yeah, you got that right. You don't have the slightest clue of the facts. Better brush up on your research there, champ. And on a side note, I have no love for Iran either.
edit on 3-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

You're on the right track, polo. You'll quickly learn who on this website (as denoted by an unbelievable amount of posts) either lives on this website or is a professional debunker. I've moderated a number of websites lver the years and I exaggerate not when I say that it can take YEARS to accumulate a few thousand posts, if you're an average person with an above average interest in your forum.

I only come here to marvel at the lack of incredulity, or perhaps the partnership by, the ATS moderation and administration, when it comes to debunkers and shills here.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This guys so full of bull poop he stinks..

A candidate who is so tin foiled hatted and believes
lies perpetrated against the US deserve to be hung

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Never heard of him. Obviously he is just a 'useful idiot' for the Iranian regime to use.
I'm glad he hasn't got a chance of being in the Oval office. We have enough problems
with the (D) and (R) who are running. We don't need a real nutter added to the field ...

Please point one thing that he said in the interview that you consider to be untrue.

Pretty please

And why is he a nutter?

He is smarter than any other candidate I have seen, perhaps even more so than Ron Paul. Ron Paul is very likeable but he would always tone down his rhetoric to keep his appeal to the "moderate" crowd.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The fact is that 19 RADICAL MUSLIMS flew the planes into buildings full of people.

That is not a fact, as there is absolutely ZERO evidence to support the official story you are blindly supporting. In fact, evidence certainly points towards it being a joint exercise between Israel and the USA.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Dude, 9/11 was an inside job...

Where you been?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First order of business for President Miller?
A presidential Hair cut.
Then 911 investigations.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Lots of people think this and to be fair it is hard not to think it when you consider some of the most puzzling aspects of the whole thing. Not many people have the guts to say it out loud and even fewer have the stomach to run on it. We don't talk about unpleasantness and suspicions. Maybe that will make them go away.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Merlin Miller 2012 « Miller For President 2012 Merlin Miller 2012

Sep 26, 2012 ... Merlin Miller for President 2012, American Third Position Party candidate. Paid
for by Merlin Miller for President 2012 Campaign. Continue » ...
merlinmiller2012.com/

incredible...the whole 1st page of replies referred to the candidate as 'him'...just as if absolutely nobody researched the video clip or even wanted to give the man a deserved credit and respect/curtesy of using his formal Name

i'm back on search to find out what movie he is making....(pause)

nothing on any Indy Films now being made

but there's this: a3p.me...
edit on 3-10-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There is not a single Jew that thinks that Americans as a nation are smart people.
Actually I hear it all the time, they are not even ashamed to brag about it.
Truly disgusting.
If Americans would know what they think about them, they would immediately stop sending them the welfare cheques and arms.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by haven123

the words are coming out from the candidate mouth no?

so who is airing the words doesnt really count

zionist TV's wont brodcast it thats all..

Candidate for what? I have never heard of this guy.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Never heard of him. Obviously he is just a 'useful idiot' for the Iranian regime to use.
I'm glad he hasn't got a chance of being in the Oval office. We have enough problems
with the (D) and (R) who are running. We don't need a real nutter added to the field ...

Yes, we can't actually have somebody in the Oval Office who doesn't toe the line and speaks the truth. How would we act with an honest President? He's not the first person to implicate the Israelis. Remember the "middle-eastern" guys high-five'ing each other and video taping the whole thing? They were Israelis. Yea, the ones who openly said they were here to document the event.

People like you, who would base their vote on one video clip is the reason we seldom get an honest President. This guy spoke more truth in this video than I've heard from Obama and Bush combined.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I rarely reply to people who carry on about 18the Muslims etc. with boxcutters...etc. but where does the support for them come into it. A blogger with the name Dewy recently had an interesting article that she has put a lot of time and research (her life) to preparing. I will meet your 18muslims with a feq days flying lessons and raise you really wretched US VP.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There is not a single Jew that thinks that Americans as a nation are smart people. Actually I hear it all the time, they are not even ashamed to brag about it. Truly disgusting.
reply to post by Patrol

The Jews are a nation. Their constitutions are either the Talmud or the Torah. As a gross generalization, which your comment trueely is, I refuse to agree.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
Candidate for what? I have never heard of this guy.

candidate for a white supremacist party... So of course he is going to blame the jews for everything.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

If Americans would know what they think about them, they would immediately stop sending them the welfare cheques and arms.
reply to post by Patrol

That is a slight of hand. The money that is for Israel goes into F-15s arms and training. All funneled back into to US military industrial complex. If former General and President Eisenhower had made his warning in his farewell speech today we the over informed would have prevented it like Polio. Actually like we stopped the internet laws from happening (so far.)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My opinion is that the offical story on 9/11 is mostly true, but not all of it. I think that, in general, the threat of terrorism is real and that our government is trying to protect us and that Saddam Hussein, for example, was a bad man that tortured and harmed his own citizens. However, I do think that there's a prejudice in the US in favor of disparaging arab groups and islamist groups and arab nations. I think that some of the prejudice comes from fundamentalist christianity, some from military (in general, the military does what it's told to do and its members tend to accept and adopt what they're told to do into their world view), some from the persecution that jews suffered in world war 2, some from jewish interests that believe israel was stolen and it's their rightful land, some from hostile reactions to the arab culture, and so on. I do believe that the majority of what our country does is the right thing, it's just that our propaganda wants you to believe that almost everything we do is.

I don't know who this man is, but not having the weight of a real campaign on his shoulders that could put him into the whitehouse FOR REAL, I think the expectations he sets for himself are far too low to impress anybody. All he has is an opinion. Everyone has that.

So I watched the video critically and see a man voicing HIS opinion, not mine or anyone else's.

Btw, I did not support Operation Iraqi Freedom. Yes, Saddam was a bad guy, but I needed more evidence to sacrifice the lives of many people and the loss of time and money. I still remember how gung ho many people were and it still sickens me. They supported it too quickly. I don't care whether it was ultimately right or wrong, what I care about was the unhesitating support of war. Maybe some people feel hesitation is bad, but I think the weapon of war is too deadly to not hesitate. It's true that Saddam probably deserved it and that they'd already given him a chance, but the idea that we can effectively execute regime removal and restoration of the nation of Iraq is hard for me to accept since it's hard for me to see how Iraq could ever be good enough to meet our expectations.
edit on 3-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Zionist's are privileged trust fund children. Their parents the Rothschilds set up a massive trust for them, one that ensures they will be taken care of financially, for life.

Now having more money than they could possibly spend in their lifetimes and hardly a need to actually work, Zionists some how felt it necessary to purchase the U.S. political system, in an effort to help protect their inheritance.

This sounds superficial and prejudice, right?

You might think so.

But one thing's certain, I've got no sympathy for cruel selfish human beings!

F.T.G.

edit on 3-10-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
From what I've seen if ATS is to denie ingnorance, we don't have a chance in hell.
1.The Government broke the law when they would not let the WTC be investagated by the experts, the people who design and build these great buildings.

2.The FBI said they would expose all the people who bought the Airline stock on a "PUT" short, never did.

3. What happened to all the Gold that was in WTC? Gone.

4.On 9/10 Rumfeild speak in front of Congress about the missing 2 + Trillion dollars, on 9/11 something hits the Pentagon in the exact spot where all the records of the missing 2 + Trillion dollars were kept.

5. If nothing to hide show airplane hitting Pentagon, nothing to hide why not put everyones mind at ease.

6.When Bush was told at the school what was going on he looked guilty as hell.

7. All you master minds why did builijg 7 go down??

8. 45 minutes to scramble our jets, what is this the barney and goober Airfarce.

9. What about memo,note Condalesa Rice had on her desk a month before it happened, Osama to hijack planes and crash in to building, some thing of this sort.

10. Constitution has been striped away, your right's are vanishing.

!!. I can't believe how stupid some of you people ae.

!1. Iran will not exist if they attack anyone, what are you stupid.

!2 Israel wants the temple mound back and won't stop till they get it

!3 Half of the people here are as stupid as the Germans before Hitler had the Parliment build burt and blammed the Commuist, so he could gain power.

!4. The United States Government hands were tied until 9/11, the needed to finish the pipe line in Afganistan, Sadam never rolled over so they needed to get back into Iraq. But after 9/11 the check book was wide open and we had a new enemeny, Russia was gone , China was our banker.

Talk about stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join