It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Presidential Candidate says , Israel Did 9 - 11 , Zionists Control US Politics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
US presidential candidate for November election Merlin Miller says Israel was directly involved in 9-11 and zionists control the US politics . In an interview with Press TV he revealed such informations . September 9-11 incident has always been part of the conspiracy theory , Listen here what he has to say .

edit on 3-10-2012 by synapsis because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Oct 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
what do you expect from a iranian tv interview

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

the words are coming out from the candidate mouth no?

so who is airing the words doesnt really count

zionist TV's wont brodcast it thats all..

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
wow! its sad that an american presidential candidate has to travel to iran to tell the truth about america and isreal!!!
the guy sounds like he has a head on his shoulders.
i'm sur he'll die in a car accident when he gets back to the u.s.,and no one will have ever really knew he existed!
sad

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Never heard of him. Obviously he is just a 'useful idiot' for the Iranian regime to use.
I'm glad he hasn't got a chance of being in the Oval office. We have enough problems
with the (D) and (R) who are running. We don't need a real nutter added to the field ...

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
Is that all you have to say? Really? This guy is telling the truth, and I wouldn't give a damn if Elmer friggin Fudd was conducting the interview. But, with Dale from King of the Hill as your avatar, I guess one shouldn't expect anything profound.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Never heard of him. Obviously he is just a 'useful idiot' for the Iranian regime to use.
I'm glad he hasn't got a chance of being in the Oval office. We have enough problems
with the (D) and (R) who are running. We don't need a real nutter added to the field ...

Washington is chock full of useful idiots, and as I stated before, this guy speaks truth. Americans have no idea what Israel thinks of Americans. And how the hell is he helping the Iranian regime??? Give me a break. He's no nutter, and no disrespect intended, but if you think the two pieces of crap we have to choose from would have the balls to say what this guy said, then, my friend, maybe you should reconsider who the real nutter is.
edit on 3-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
US after WW2 went completely bad and sour, from good guy to bad guy big time

just around the time of creation of Israel on stolen land

Coincidence ???

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well American media or pretty much any western nation are not going to show it, are they?

Whats next, the shutting down of the station to stop these lies? Damn, we should do that to pretty much every major media company in the west. Its good having channels like this, its chllanges the brain to see both sides of the story and interages me enough for me to go find out the real truth - Which is always somehwer ewin the middle

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by synapsis
US presidential candidate for November election Merlin Miller says Israel was directly involved in 9-11 and zionists control the US politics . In an interview with Press TV he revealed such informations . September 9-11 incident has always been part of the conspiracy theory , Listen here what he has to say .

He's got my vote

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Washington is chock full of useful idiots, and as I stated before, this guy speaks truth. Americans have no idea what Israel thinks of Americans. And how the hell is he helping the Iranian regime??? Give me a break. He's no nutter, and no disrespect intended, but if you think the two pieces of crap we have to choose from would have the balls to say what this guy said, then, my friend, maybe you should reconsider who the real nutter is.

Polo, there are a lot of agents on this site that want to direct you, me and others from putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Even though I agree with what you're saying, you must put you're energy into what you think is right and not fall into a trap of someone trying to misguide you or others. In other words, ignore people who haven't even seen the video and just do you!!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

This guy is telling the truth, .

Really? He says Israel did 9-11 and he is 'telling the truth' according to you.
Got some credible proof of that? Nope. Didnt' think so.
The fact is that 19 RADICAL MUSLIMS flew the planes into buildings full of people.
RADICAL MUSLIMS. Not Israel.

And how the hell is he helping the Iranian regime??? Give me a break. He's no nutter,

You really can't see that he's helping the Iranian regime via anti-Israeli propaganda.
You really can't see that? Give me a break. (backatchya) He's a useful idiot nutter.

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
there are a lot of agents on this site that want to direct you, me and others from putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Riiiiiiiiiight ... ignore the facts that are staring you in the face ... that this useful idiot nutter is being paraded by the Iranian government in order to further it's anti-Israel agenda ... but instead toss around the red herring that the person bringing sanity to a discussion is somehow an 'agent' trying to do something nefarious. You people are a freak'n riot sometimes ....

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i watched this a bit ago when it came out and i thought, who the heck is this guy? after listening to what he had to say, well i had to agree with him on many things and that was refreshing for a change. i guess it's a pretty sad state of affairs when a candidate speaks wisdom in another country and most in the US never heard of him.

what does that say about our election machine of money and bought media, well you decide on that, as for me it's a painful admittance that our system is a mess. with RP not doing too well and possibly out at this point if i can't vote for him it will be Miller or Johnson probably. i just can't fathom sleeping at night knowing i voted for the darkness that is obama and romney.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

when you can prove they were muslims and not zion imposters, i guess we can discuss it further.

fact of the matter is you and i may never know, it just comes down to trust now doesn't it. who's story do you trust. well for me i don't trust the fed govt. any farther than i could throw them so hell i'm open for suggestions on who ordered it and who carried it out.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thank you OP for posting this video. I know a lot of people will be attacking you because of it. They will say "Oh here we go again, another youtube video" or "What a nut-job, sounds like Ron Paul".

I believe this guy is spot on! I have been in the military involved in the first Iraqi war and I know how things work in government so I have my reasons for believing his story. This is not new information and there are a lot of "Conspiracy Theorists" who have believed this for a long time because of the events of 911.

Unfortunately there is a huge up-swelling of false patriotism in America linked to the Israelis. These Christians Believe that Armageddon is coming and Israel must be protected so it can bear the brunt of God's wrath when he returns. These "Patriots" are no more than useful puppets for the Zionist regime. They are fed a daily diet of lies and promises that they wholeheartedly believe.

They are incapable of thinking for themselves. Because of that they will not see who is responsible until it is too late. They have been lied to and even if they realized what happened they would be in denial to protect their artificial integrity.

The commission on 911 was a joke! Why would there be such a sham if there was not evidence that needed to be covered up? Too many things conspired to allow that day to happen. There is absolutely NO WAY POSSIBLE for it to be CHANCE. It was an orchestrated job pulled off by insiders at the highest positions in government. To deny that IS IGNORANCE!

There was plenty of evidence pointing to the players in the false flag event. The Israelis in the van on the overpass watching the towers implode, the trucks loaded with gold below the tower, Cheney in charge of the military (Unprecedented and illegal), the plane crashing in the woods that was supposed to hit the pentagon which led to the missile strike on the pentagon (No plane debris) and the collapsing of tower 7.

To deny ignorance one must accept that there are people capable of talking about and carrying out these treasonous acts at the highest levels of government in America. They work directly with Israeli intelligence to pull off these false flags to gain public support for their agenda. Religious leaning people are the puppets of these globalists.

A perfect example of this is how these same people who supported the war in Iraq to make up for 911 attack Obama for not supporting Israel, among other things. Obama has stood up to the Zionists and gotten attacked for it even though he is doing what is right for America. The support base for the Zionists is incensed with the thought of global annihilation and the return of God to take his minions home. They don't have the capacity to think for themselves so they blindly support anything the Zionists spew out to them.

So we are destined to fight a Holy War. It is not going to end well for us. God will not come and a lot of people will be disappointed never understanding that it was preventable if they could only get past their own anger and hatred spawned by their skewed beliefs.

edit on 3-10-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Believe it or not, Merlin Miller actually is running for President. Here is his ranking, based on social media, from his own website:

Facebook rankings – 2012 Presidential candidates
(from Whiteout Press, as of 9/22/12):

Candidate (party) – Facebook ‘Likes’

Barack Obama (D) – 538,733
Gary Johnson (L) – 62,224
Mitt Romney (R) – 37,820
Jill Stein (G) – 22,834
Rocky Anderson (J) – 6,279
Roseanne Barr (PF) – 3,915
Virgil Goode (C) – 2,092
Stewart Alexander (S) – 1,677
Tom Hoefling (A) – 1,057
Merlin Miller (A3P) – 309
Andre Barnett (RP) – 197
Ed Noonan (AI) – 93
James Harris (SW) – 67
Jerry White (SE) – 57

merlinmiller2012.com...

(What happened to Ron Paul?)

Here is what he perceives to be one of his chief problems:

Merlin Miller has at times been criticized by racial and religious groups such as the Anti Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. From an independent viewer’s perspective, it would appear that the guardians of minority rights have unjustly lumped Miller and the A3P into similar categories as some of America’s most notorious hate groups. And while Miller doesn’t hesitate to defend the rights of whites, Christians, Europeans and other non-protected groups, this author has not seen any evidence where the Presidential candidate has made any derogatory statements about other groups or demographics.

Blaming 9/11 on Zionists on Iranian TV will probably not help his image problem. Here is a typical post from a would-be supporter:

I filled out the volunteer form last week and only received a reply of attending an Oktoberfest.

As a New Jersey resident, I offered to give my help and support. Yet I see there are no rallies, campaign HQ or any semblance of a serious campaign.

Needless to say, I do not endorse this candidate or his opinions!

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This guy is telling the truth, .

Really? He says Israel did 9-11 and he is 'telling the truth' according to you.
Got some credible proof of that? Nope. Didnt' think so.
The fact is that 19 RADICAL MUSLIMS flew the planes into buildings full of people.
RADICAL MUSLIMS. Not Israel.

And how the hell is he helping the Iranian regime??? Give me a break. He's no nutter,

You really can't see that he's helping the Iranian regime via anti-Israeli propaganda.
You really can't see that? Give me a break. (backatchya) He's a useful idiot nutter.

there are a lot of agents on this site that want to direct you, me and others from putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Riiiiiiiiiight ... ignore the facts that are staring you in the face ... that this useful idiot nutter is being paraded by the Iranian government in order to further it's anti-Israel agenda ... but instead toss around the red herring that the person bringing sanity to a discussion is somehow an 'agent' trying to do something nefarious. You people are a freak'n riot sometimes ....

Israel is a rogue country. Period. Do you understand what Israelis think of non-Israelis? Have you seen how they treat African Jews in that country? It's appalling. Everyone is picking on poor Israel. I get sick and tired of people mincing their words concerning Israel. Well I'm not mincing mine, and I'm not afraid to say what a lot of Americans think. Chosen people my a$$. What about the dancing Israelis after 911? What about the two Israeli nationals that were arrested, then released? 19 radical muslims with boxcutters did it huh? Suuure they did. How did everything else get destroyed, but miraculously, their ID's were unscathed? How convenient!! How is it that some of the ''alleged'' hijackers end up ALIVE in another country? Nutter? Yeah, you got that right. You don't have the slightest clue of the facts. Better brush up on your research there, champ. And on a side note, I have no love for Iran either.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Polo, there are a lot of agents on this site that want to direct you, me and others from putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Even though I agree with what you're saying, you must put you're energy into what you think is right and not fall into a trap of someone trying to misguide you or others. In other words, ignore people who haven't even seen the video and just do you!!
I get what you're saying, Q.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
right i take back my original post cant delete it missed time limit but i couldnt watch the vid earlier so just seen the press tv sign on the image,

sorry people i watched it and

this guy for president

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

right i take back my original post cant delete it missed time limit but i couldnt watch the vid earlier so just seen the press tv sign on the image,

sorry people i watched it and

this guy for president
That was big of you, haven. Many props...Polo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join