It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMO cows to produce hormone-induced 'engineered' milk for human babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The world of genetic engineering has fallen even further into the surreal with the announcement that New Zealand "scientists" have unveiled a genetically modified mutant cloned cow which they say produces a reduced-allergen milk for consumption by human babies. This is being reported by the BBC and elsewhere. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

This is just plain stupid in my books. The affects of GMO on humans are far from understood so why the hell would you make a GMO product that targets babies. Babies are far more vulnerable than adult. This is a line they should not have crossed. Heck cow milk is not good for us as adults. We cannot aborb the calcium in it and it has hormones in it that promote the growth of tumours in humans...

It is the pasturasation of milk that is believed to cause allegies in humans. There is an easier way to sort this problem.

he entire project is a fool's errand to begin with since the reason most humans are allergic to cow's milk is because of pasteurization which destroys lactase enzymes. RAW MILK is far easier to digest, but of course raw milk has been all but criminalized in America, where the FDA along with Ventura County and LA County in California actually stage armed raids on raw milk distribution centers and throw people in jail. James Stewart, for example, remains in jail this very day for the "crime" of being involved in raw milk. Sign the petition HERE to demand freedom for James.

I got a feeling all this GMO stuff is not going to end well.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
this will bring on an age of retards

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i certainly hope that it the milk is labeled as gmo, (a skull and crossbones would be good). i certainly wouldn't want to accidently feed it to an infant. who knows what problems it would cause.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
this is just disturbing... and so is the pic you posted...!

I got a feeling all this GMO stuff is not going to end well.

i am 100% with you on that... i dont drink much milk myself - and im hoping that parents will see that this is dangerous and hopefully not give this to their babies...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

"this will bring on an age of retards "...

...I thought that already happened?

- To the OP- I didnt know about the Milk causing tumors in adults by them drinking too much milk.

Anyways- This should all be outlawed.

edit-quote
edit on 3-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Only solution; human milk farms

I'd work there.

new topics

top topics

join