It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm down and out, I'm tired as all #e.

I've been dealing with the fire and brim stone of Hell itself.

The men, and the women of this world, I can only hope that they can be open to ideas that maybe they haven't been "themselves". That there are people/beings that are stealing away autonomy, that oppress people's very spirit.

I have dived into the deep waters of the Ocean of underworld-patterns. In return, I have been tortured, threatened with death through many different means, including the manipulation of persons and my own interpretations.

Enough. I wish for us to be free of this, or in the very least, to gain a type of defense.

I deny and omit this hatred and pain that has been thrown around. I keep trying to ignore it, to keep it away from us, I keep trying to do my best.

ENOUGH OF THIS #.

I swear, the bull# that I have been put through, for close to no reason, without any divulging of information to me. I would have never treated myself this way. I would not treat another like this.

I feel better already.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Keep the faith bruddah

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
A good rant always lifts the spirits lol

That and watching silly animal videos on youtube

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Keep tour head high, all things will pass, and lead you down a road to something better.....and Whomever has treated you badly, just be glad you Are not them! What a sorry life they must lead.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
You have nothing to fear !
trust me

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Take a break from ATS lol. Hunting season has finally arrived here so I get lots of time to just get away and bond with nature. You would be surprised how helpful that can be. As for bing discouraged with the world right now; I;m with ya

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Yeah, mee too.
But...
I don't see what this has to do with Jesus.

top topics

join