It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Rebels Threaten to target Jews after toppling Assad Regime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Russian TV has published a news which says that Syrian rebels will attack Jews after they takeover Damascus . Journalist Kapil Komireddi uncovered some of the evidence supporting these claims.Meanwhile Syria has accused the US, France and their allies in the Arab world of sabotaging peace efforts by supporting rebels with arms, money and mercenaries.
The country's foreign minister delivered a fiery speech on the final day of the UN General Assembly.

Watch Here :

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Caugh..irony

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Didn't see that one coming from a mile away.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Didn't see that one coming from a mile away.

Ya me too . This is quite surprising . It seems Israel is the target of all Muslims at the end

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Muslims threatening to harm others....what a shock.
They can't help it their instruction manual tells them they must be jerks to everyone around them, yet expect others to tolerate and respect them.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Muslims threatening to harm others....what a shock.

Jews threatening to bomb Iran. Stfu

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Irony..

edit on 2-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Does this mean the governments that want to help bring down Assad are now going to have to switch sides to protect the Jews? I wonder if any msm will report this or just RT.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Does this mean the governments that want to help bring down Assad are now going to have to switch sides to protect the Jews? I wonder if any msm will report this or just RT.

I don't think western Media will want to publish this news .

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Nah, they will just let the rebels try and win and even if they do, it justs gives them and israel another excuse to briing another wave of brloodshed to Syria..Don't worry, it has happened before and it will happen again regardless of how much they praise Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Why is America, at the behest of Obama helping terrorist gain control of middle eastern countries? It started with Egypt, then Lybia, now Syria. It really blows my mind. Who exactly is making these decisions? Is it actually Barry O making these calls? I just can't imagine any American....let alone a PRESIDENT, post 9/11 helping terrorists not just gain power....but to take entire countries into their control.

Perhaps it's some kind of ploy to get these terrorist out in the open or something? Otherwise we're talking full-on, unadulterated TREASON as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A few months ago I was watching a march in Aleppo on the mobile streaming website bambuser.com, where they were chanting "Assad Yahudi", calling Assad a Jew. Syrians have been indoctrinated for centuries, Jew is the worst insult they have.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

They aren't going around saying to kill Muslims based on the fact they are Muslim. That's a bit different. So you "stfu"

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L
Why is America, at the behest of Obama helping terrorist gain control of middle eastern countries? It started with Egypt, then Lybia, now Syria. It really blows my mind. Who exactly is making these decisions? Is it actually Barry O making these calls? I just can't imagine any American....let alone a PRESIDENT, post 9/11 helping terrorists not just gain power....but to take entire countries into their control.

Perhaps it's some kind of ploy to get these terrorist out in the open or something? Otherwise we're talking full-on, unadulterated TREASON as far as I'm concerned.

Well, as crazy as the theory is, it does make sense if Obama is actually Osama. Just saying, I know it's crazy and I don't fully believe it, but it is a series of peculiar coincidences. Maybe a more rational explanation is, Obama is not Osama, just a muslim, which would explain a lot. But the first theory is more bombastic.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Well...

Which is it?

Jews or Zionists?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well...

Which is it?

Jews or Zionists?

Well…..

That would depend on who they’re talking to. In certain circles there is no distinction.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by solarstorm

Well...

Which is it?

Jews or Zionists?

Sometimes they just get tongue tied...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

reply to post by seabag

Oh wait, It's not being anti semitic but rather Anti-Zionists

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by synapsis

Gee who'd have thunk it huh?

There could not possibly be anything wrong with arming and supporting a group of terrorist, religious fanaticals into power, over another terrorist, religious zealot right?

This is ALWAYS the end result of military intervention and support from NATO or "western powers" ( I use the term loosely),

Create a situation where the 'rebels' have moral high ground to remove whatever dictator isn't playing ball anymore. Then as soon as they are in power, they go right back to doing exactly what the previous regime was doing.

Rinse, wash repeat.

But I guess as long as they set up a Reserve Bank and play ball with the IMF and what not, everything will be fine...

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L

Every country you mentioned, as well as Iran and Iraq have been on a list since the 90's. The CFR has documentation that anyone can read for themselves about how they needed to take these regimes out of the picture. This has been in planning for awhile.

Personally, I believe 9/11 was part of that plan. Why would anyone want to see the strongmen in these nations replaced by Jihadist extremists, is the question. The old bait and switch. The people only see what the right hand of the government is doing. The left is propping up extremists while the head lies through it's teeth.

What happens when these governments fall? Islamic caliphate? The return of the mahdi? It would seem there are forces at work here which have a much larger and more sinister goal. Who is really pulling the strings?

Call me paranoid but I think there are powerful people in high places who would like nothing more than to usher in World War 3. The more of us that die, the better (in their minds).

As for the Turkish response, I can only hope they limit it to a single retaliatory response. I am quite sure Assad wants no part of a war with turkey (anyone who thinks he would order a mortar attack across the turkish boarder is a fool. This has Free Syrian Army written all over it.) He has his hands full trying to keep power from the "rebels" as it is. A war with Turkey would almost certainly spell his doom.

top topics

join