It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Gets The Low-down On The Plan To Usher In The Antichrist From Illuminati Elite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Where exactly is this information where the masons want to build the temple back?
I have never heard of this other than from a few zealots here.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Yes, it is the Jews and Masons dream to rebuild the physical temple in Jerusalem, but they do it in vain because they reject the Word.

We no longer expect to rebuild the Temple at Jerusalem. To us it has become but a symbol. To us the whole world is God's Temple, as is every upright heart. To establish all over the world the New Law and Reign of Love, Peace, Charity, and Toleration, is to build that Temple, most acceptable to God, in erecting which Masonry is now engaged. No longer needing to repair to Jerusalem to worship, nor to offer up sacrifices and shed blood to propitiate the Deity, man may make the woods and mountains his Churches and Temples, and worship God with a devout gratitude, and with works of charity and beneficence to his fellow-men. Wherever the humble and contrite heart silently offers up its adoration, under the overarching trees, in the open, level meadows, on the hill-side, in the glen, or in the city's swarming streets; there is God's House and the New Jerusalem.
Morals & Dogma, Ch. XVI, p241

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Everybody wants "their" messiah to come, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, etc.

So what makes you think that a Satanist would not believe in "their" messiah, also?

Isn't this common sense?

Unless you believe that ALL messiahs are evil except for yours... how convenient

Remember, these are BELIEF systems, and just because there is an opposite to your belief system, it doesn't make yours anymore true...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I LOVE THAT YOU SAID THAT. FINALLY! I thought I was the only one who knew. Here is what I know. Etymology is the study of the origins of words. The older meanings. So in the old days, when something was called an ANTI-CHRIST the word anti doesn't have to refer to "something that is opposed too", because it also means "instead of" (as in a replacement for). So the CHRIST (meaning the one "anointed with oil to be king"), was killed. So what the bible actually says may very-well be that one will come instead of him. He won't necessarily be evil (that concept comes from the idea that anti means "opposite of" or "opposed to"). The older meaning is no longer used in modern understandings, but its there for those who seek it to see as a possible peaceful alternative. Christians should pay more attention to the words because "the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

"to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God."13

Now you know, spread the word.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join