It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "apparently" banned this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I was on the couch this am enjoying my day off with a nice cup of joe when I came across this video posted on a friend's Facebook status. So I went to the site and looked at the video.

I am sure you all remember when Obama was accused of not being born an American citizen. With that said, I will not go into more detail and ask that you watch the video and come up to your own conclusions.

Barry Soetoro

Personally I think this video has "some" truth to it, but would like to ask all of you what you think...

If you're in the same boat as I am and think there are some truths to this video, which part and why?

edit on 2-10-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How does someone "ban" a video? Seriously I want to know.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yeah this video was never banned (like that is even possible). Whose going to ban something that was made in windows movie maker with absolutely nothing of substance in it?
edit on 2-10-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

How do you expect me to watch a banned video??

As far as the video you posted though?
Scary sounds in the background... Makes me not watch.. You want me to look at facts? Don't appeal to my fear emotion.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You're such a rebel for posting it too. I bet you got a rise in your chest.

Please do explain how a man has banned a video for your viewing displeasure here within these United States.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Right, I agree, how does someone "ban" a video, my title is only a re-type of the video's title. That's why I added "apparently" to it. I don't need anyone to state the obvious. In all honesty, I found this vid pretty interesting, I am not one to believe everything I hear or see, but thought some of you might find its materiel interesting.

Being new to the site, I thought I'd post something I thought people from ATS would enjoy. You are all making it very hard for me (new member) to come here and share with you things that I find interesting. Factual or perhaps not.

I asked for feedback on the video itself, not the title. Sooo, if your not going to watch the vid for whatever reason, please just leave the thread. I did not join this site to get ridiculed. And I have NEVER picked on, ridiculed, insulted any members here on this site and expect the same. But if you have nothing better to do, than be my guest...

So again, what do think of the VIDEO?

edit on 2-10-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Obama goes to Occidental College on a foreign student grant then goes to Pakistan. Where did that money come from?

If Jeremiah Wright was an Islamist convert to Christianity, why isn’t there a fatwah out for him?

The issue, other than non-disclosure of his records, seems to be money. Where did the money originate for him to attend Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard?

It would seem that the money issue could reveal a lot about this man but of course, we will never know until he is dethroned. Then the wolves from the press will have a feeding frenzy once his past starts to come out. When they chips are down, they really have no loyalty if they can get readers. He is being vetted and criticized more now than before he was elected by the liberal MSM.

It could get interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I have always wondered the same thing..we here the sad "im poor" story yet he traveled the world and went to grade A ivy colleges...hummm...where did the money come from?

new topics

top topics

join