It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 10 Years There Will Be No Israel !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by synapsis

PressTV.

No Bias here. No Agenda here.

Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran.

Press TV

Do a bit of research before you jump to conclusions. Another member included sources other than Press TV. The NY Post reported this weeks before Press TV.

Who ever starred your post should be ashamed of themselves

The NY Post, and a "quote" from a gossip Columnist?

And you say whoever starred the post, should be ashamed...............
Priceless!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Another member included sources other than Press TV. The NY Post reported this weeks before Press TV.

I'm sorry CE but opinion column's are not "reporting", it was more like a drunk text of information than anything supposedly resembling journalism...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Personally , I believe 2 state idea is the best . Israelis have no where to go . We should look into the future . Let us forget who did what in the past . A long lasting peace deal should be made between Israel and the Arab countries . Israel should also come into compromise .

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It could have been "the Onion" being used as a source......They are cool with that also.......

Last Updated: Saturday, 6:13 p.m. Apparently unaware of the unwritten rules of both ethical journalism and satire, an Iranian news agency published an edited copy of a report from The Onion on Friday, without crediting the original or acknowledging that it was fiction. The Fars News Agency, which is close to Iran’s powerful Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, posted its version of the report on its English-language Web site under the same headline used by The Onion for the original four days earlier: “Gallup Poll: Rural Whites Prefer Ahmadinejad To Obama.”

Iranian News Agency Plagiarizes The Onion

"Unfortunately an incorrect item was released on our website on Friday which included a fake opinion poll on popularity rate of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and US President Barack Obama. The news item was extracted from the Satirical Magazine, The Onion, by mistake and it was taken down from our outlook in less two hours," Editor-in-chief of FNA's English Service said. "We offer our formal apologies for that mistake," he added. "FNA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its reports, however very occasionally mistakes do happen," he said. "Although it does not justify our mistake, we do believe that if a free opinion poll is conducted in the US, a majority of Americans would prefer anyone outside the US political system to President Barack Obama and American statesmen," he added.

FNA Apologizes for Recent Mistake

Priceless!
edit on 2-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

edit on 2-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe she did that on purpose because of the recent Onion episode:

Kissinger's office was contacted by the way:

Reporters from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) have gotten a response from Kissinger’s office.
According to posts in the Jerusalem Post and the Times of Israel from earlier today, staff member Tara Butzbaugh (who works in Kissinger’s office at Kissinger Associates, said this:

“It’s not a misquote. He didn’t say it.”

blogs.umb.edu...

It took a Uni blog to offer the first level-headed analysis I could find... Although they like to insinuate something at the end...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That ends the debate then.......

Does she work for the Onion too ???!!!!!

Maybe she was hoping Iran would run with it.........

edit on 2-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

PressTV.

No Bias here. No Agenda here.

Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran.

Press TV

Do a bit of research before you jump to conclusions. Another member included sources other than Press TV. The NY Post reported this weeks before Press TV.

Who ever starred your post should be ashamed of themselves

The NY Post, and a "quote" from a gossip Columnist?

And you say whoever starred the post, should be ashamed...............
Priceless!

I wasn't verifying the authenticity of the article Sonny.

I was only pointing out your usual knee jerk reaction when it comes to judging news sources. You often refuse to consider certain stories just for the fact they come from certain sources. This is a fact, and I was just pointing it out.

I don't know if Kissinger said this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

How are you going to twist my words next?

I'm patiently waiting...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Wait, i am confused. The way i have read this is that the Intelligence basically prepared a dossier looking at this issue. That is what Intelligence communities do - they look at issues and then produce reports on "what if" scenarios. That is actually very good planning, so credit where it is due (and i cannot claim to be a fan of Kissinger).

I haven't read anything to indicate that this will be a policy being pursued by US administrations? Or possibly i am wrong here?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A post Israel M.E. would be a bad thing. Right now Israel is occupying the attentions of Hezbollah, Hamas and their fund raiser Iran and the former mentioned terrorist groups splinter cell buddies. Where do you think those eyes will turn After Israel is gone? Right, to the West and then the jihad will begin here in earnest. Israel was put back in existence by secular zionism to give the muhammdans something they hate worse than secular peoples and other infidels to focus on. That being: jews. Long as Israel is in existence they will throw everything they have at Israel to destroy them, and it keeps them from sweeping across the world, and parchance they really do have God's ear, well then that would work in everyone elses' favor when the muslim try to destroy Israel and incur God's wrath and get obliterated themselves. That's what the people who created modern Israel were thinking when Zionism was first created, didn't have anything to do with God, in their minds they were giving Islam something to play with to keep it occupied. This is also why Israel cannot be allowed to be destroyed. Yes it put the eurpoean decendants of the jews carted away 2000 years ago after Rome destroyed Israel back in their former region, but it was a double edged sword. The League of Nations, which was the precursor to the U.N. wasn't doing this to be kind, they had their own agenda as all world powers do.
edit on 2-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I want you to read these two articles regarding intelligence report :

www.texemarrs.com...

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

A post Israel M.E. would be a bad thing. Right now Israel is occupying the attentions of Hezbollah, Hamas and their fund raiser Iran and the former mentioned terrorist groups splinter cell buddies. Where do you think those eyes will turn After Israel is gone? Right, to the West and then the jihad will begin here in earnest.

Going by how the Jihad against Israel has been playing out, I'm not that scared really. You do realize that Muslims make up about 1/5 of the worlds population right? Now of course, only a fringe minority are insane, but that doesn't matter much really as we all allow every Muslim to be painted as a terrorist, or at the very least, one in waiting....

So, if 1/5 of the worlds population hated jews because they were jews and would not stand down until every single jewish life is extinguished..... they are doing a horrible job.

I'm not saying Israel is an amusement park, clearly it's not. But if 1/5 of the world population wants a tiny little country destroyed, one they are completely encircled around, and to them, dying during Jihad is a honor, then I have to re-examine the situation, cause it simply hasn't happened.

I personally don't think the current state of Israel will exist in 10 years. I believe there are two possibilities. One, they continue to expand, taking more land, while being protected by western powers.

Or, they will continue to expand, will lose more support from their allies, and will be attacked by real enemies.

This isn't to say Israelis will disappear, or the country will disappear, I just don't think it can survive on the current path, much like I don't think the US can survive a few more decades of this insanity.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by synapsis

Great link, synapsis! Here is who that study represents, and their conclusions:

"The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion. The IC includes the Departments of the Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency, Departments of Energy, Homeland Security, State, Treasure, Drug Enforcement Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Security Agency, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency commissioned the study.

Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be when as late as 1987 Israel was the only “Western” nation that upheld diplomatic ties with South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the regime collapsed;

The Israel leadership, with its increasing support of the 700,000 settlers in illegal colonies in the occupied West Bank is increasing out of touch with the political, military and economic realities of the Middle East;

The post Labor government Likud coalition is deeply complicit with and influenced by the settlers’ political and financial power and will increasingly face domestic civil strife which the US government should not associate itself with or become involved with;

The Arab Spring and Islamic Awakening has to a major degree freed a large majority of the 1.2 billion Arab and Muslims to pursue what an overwhelming majority believe is the illegitimate, immoral and unsustainable European occupation of Palestine of the indigenous population;

Simultaneous with, but predating, rapidly expanding Arab and Muslim power in the region as evidenced by the Arab spring, Islamic Awakening and the ascendancy of Iran, as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries;

Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’ and approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of the US government which should no longer be condoned;

That the United States government no longer has the financial resources, or public support to continue funding Israel. The billions of dollars in direct and indirect aid from US taxpayers to Israel since 1967 is not affordable and is increasingly being objected to by US taxpayers who oppose continuing American military involvement in the Middle East. US public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf. This view is increasingly being shared by Europe, Asia and the International public;

Israel’s segregationist occupation infrastructure evidenced by legalized discrimination and increasingly separate and unequal justice systems must no longer be directly or indirectly funded by the US taxpayers or ignored by the US government;

Israel has failed as a claimed democratic state and continued American financial and political cover will not change its continuing devolution as international pariah state;

Increasingly, rampant and violent racism exhibited among Jewish settlers in the West Bank is being condoned by the Israeli government to a degree that the Israel government has become its protector and partner;

The expanding chasm among American Jews objecting to Zionism and Israeli practices, including the killing and brutalizing of Palestinians under Israeli occupation, are gross violations of American and International law and raise questions within the US Jewish community regarding the American responsibility to protect (R2P) innocent civilians under occupation;

The international opposition to the increasingly apartheid regime can no longer be synchronized with American claimed humanitarian values or US expectations in its bi-lateral relations with the 193 member United Nations;

The Draft ends with language about the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the World and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

“Ever hear of the cry Israel will be wiped from the map? That came from MEMRI TV. And has been proven false”

Ever here of some unknown president who called “death to Israel death to America” ?

"Al mawt li Israel Al mawt liAmerica", has only one translation. Anyone who say otherwise, is a lair.

Did you know there are words in Japanese, Chinese Etc' that can not be literally and exactly translated to English or other languages and Vice versa ?

Since I speak some Arabic, trying to say “'We will annihilate the Jews” is actually “The Jews are killing us” is both a lie and an insult to intelligence. I can find you dozens of such Arab TV shows that said exactly that as well as Muslim clerks and preachers, and I'm sure you can find more than one Arabic speaker who can corroborate it (Although I'm sure you won't. You need your hate to feel motivated and alive). I wonder why millions of Arabic speaking people have not expressed their thoughts on this mistranslation aspect.
I really fill sorry for you, if that's all you've got.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Israel is 100 years ahead technologically than the rest of the world.
Israel fully controls the United States and has toppled almost the entire middle east.

Kissinger is right, there will be no Israel in 10 years. The new name is Zion and we will all bow.

....Well those that they decide to allow to live will bow.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.texemarrs.com...

And read how the report was made up by someone who was a columnist for Iran media:

A couple of years ago I noted that a Beirut-based writer named Franklin Lamb, an apparent Hezbollah groupie, publicized a "secret CIA report" that claimed that Israel would not exist in twenty years.

He added (on Iran's PressTV):

Lamb with former Hezbollah spiritual leader Fadlallah
The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.
The study is fictional, but his report ended up all over the crazy Left websites anyway. (The JC interviewed a number of Capitol Hill experts and all agreed it was false. Lamb claimed that he had proof, but never supplied it to TheJC.)

The supposed report appeared more to be Iranian wishful thinking than anything that was sourced in the US.

It looks like Lamb is going back to his 2009 playbook.
A paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel.

elderofziyon.blogspot.ca...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Jews aren't just in Israel theyre all over the world. There are far, far more jews than what is in Israel. That's why Hitler was a fool. He thought he could wipe them all out but the seed of David is more numerous than he thought. All those exiles they went through seeded them all throughout the world and Ephraim was assimilated and those people do not even know what they are. Hundreds of millions everywhere who lost who they were.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I wasn't verifying the authenticity of the article Sonny.

Actually, you didn't have a take on the article. Just what "I" said about it.

I was only pointing out your usual knee jerk reaction when it comes to judging news sources. You often refuse to consider certain stories just for the fact they come from certain sources. This is a fact, and I was just pointing it out.

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.~ John Swinton 1880

132 years of media Bias......................

I don't know if Kissinger said this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Prove it.

But please, don't use PressTV as your "source".

How are you going to twist my words next?

I will leave the "twisting" to PressTV.......

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Better hope Isreal is still around in 10 years or else there wouldn't have anything to get starred and flag on you know those anti isreal threads people just love so much on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

www.texemarrs.com...

And read how the report was made up by someone who was a columnist for Iran media:

elderofziyon.blogspot.ca...

I can't find anything about the report, and very little about Franklin Lamb. The "elderofzion" blog sheds no light on Lamb. The court cases linked in the comment section are useless, because one link no longer works, while the other is for one of many Lambs in Maryland.

The curious case of Franklin Lamb

I did find this:
sietske-in-beiroet.blogspot.com...

At the end of the article, she says this:
"Sorry, but no more commenting allowed on this particular post. Mr. Lamb - probably unbeknown to him - has created a little controversy though. It turned out that Lamb's name opened a can of worms that was a bit too much for some people who had nothing to do with the issue, yet did get mentioned. Well, it was fun while it lasted."

I wish I knew what she was talking about. Very mysterious...
edit on 2-10-2012 by trysts because: I added stuff

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join