It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daystar and TBN to broadcast Jesus return 'live' from Mount of Olives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Great thread OP . F&S . I will have to read the rest of the comments and post again after work . crazy world we live in right now thats all i can say for now .

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sinai = Sinus plural.
ark of the covenant within the human brain.
holiest of holies..

the Mount of Olives is the Olivary Process of the human skull.
just as Golgotha = place of the skull.

CHRIST's return will be plural.. when certain members of our society graduate from one species 'kingdom' to the next evolutionary 'kingdom'.

the more literal you make it.. the more difficult the truth will be able to be seen.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I seen God or Jesus once.

I tripped out in salvia.

And he looked like an Oompa Loompa.

He was all orange.

And he drove a "grinding machine" with wheels and gears.

For reals.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You don't need anything but "yourself" to recieve a message from above/somewhere. You don't even need much perceived time to receive it.

Visions, voices and moments of clarity/understanding can all come to people at some point in their lives - I've been on the resultant end of these - enough of which and the nature of which for me to question the "reality" we live in.

There is nothing to suspect that a mass of people won't suddenly "know" of something significant, if they have been chosen to "know" it. Having said that, there is also nothing to suggest that something will actually happen. ;o)

I was someone that didn't care for religion and was only mildly aware of spirituality. I'm now convinced that many religions share a similar set of principles (possibly at a "spiritual" level) and that there is perhaps no "right" religion other than at that level. I don't begrudge anyone using religion as they will use it in the way they were always going to use it, be it good or bad (as perceived by the Individual, not by me).

Having said that, I believe a person is always going to take the action that they percieve to be the right/correct one based on their perception of the combination of perceived information they "interpret" at that time. It's only another person that will percieve that action to be "good" or "bad".

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In my mind it really does seem quite pointless in the sense that it would be almost an impossibility that the cameras would be functioning at the time of the physical return of Jesus. Now we don't even need to factor in the chaos that will be taking place in Jerusalem at this time because (if you interpret the Bible literally which obviously they do since there planning on filming it) because the Antichrist will be in control of either a majority of or the entire Old city we know this because Antichrist will commit the Abomination of Desolation by declaring himself to be God whilst in the inner sanctum, the holy of holies. I doubt very much that if those two buildings are somehow not massive craters at that point that he would let a live feed of Christ's return go out to all the world.

Also who do they think is going to be sitting in front of a computer or television at this time? Honestly I mean (again from a literal interpretation) right before the glorious appearing occurs the stars disappear and the sign of the son of man appears in the freaking sky but sure it's logical to think people would choose to stay inside and watch low resolution webcam footage.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I hope they have The Pay-Per View event for that.

All kidding aside. If..and that's a pretty giant if .... if Jesus returns I do think the wold would be at it's end or at least the end of the human race. But since we were able to survive the last ice age, which by the way ended about 10 to 12 thousand years ago, I don't think our end will come anytime soon.
edit on 2-10-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Bible says every eye will see it. I can't fathom how that would be possible without CCTV and satellites.

Not to mention jungles, deserts, and other regions with large parts of the human population do not have electricity. What about the people in a coma and those who do not even have eyes? I guess he will appear in multiple places at once.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I thought everyone was supposed to see his coming, no matter where they were?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
damn!!! bad week to cut off my cable!!!!

i guess i'll have to wait for the court room artist to make some sketches,so i can see them in the news paper!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I thought everyone was supposed to see his coming, no matter where they were?

Exactly. and a large part of the world doesn't have electricity and cable and internet. Let alone in the end days when NO ONE will have them. So obviously, when jesus returns, it won't be a televised thing. It'll be a supernatural thing that makes it possible for everyone to see Him coming ...

Daystar and TBN ... they just don't get it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Two thousand years ago, Jesus told the Jews they were a little off-kilter with their beliefs and practices. That's why he's often quoted as saying he was there for the lost sheep of Israel. The Jewish leaders' reaction: "Kill him!"

I wonder what Jesus would say about Christians? If this doesn't mesh with their SOP, what will be the reaction?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
isnt it MOUNT HERMON.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ohhh goodness.

Jesus, protect me from your followers.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
When war cuts loose between Israel & Iran in a month or so, these bozos will be praying to Jesus to rapture their butts out of there!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondredd
When war cuts loose between Israel & Iran in a month or so, these bozos will be praying to Jesus to rapture their butts out of there!

no they wont...theyr gonna throw saudi arabia under that bus...over bahrain

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
*stands up*

No, I'm Jesus!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
According to these guys Jesus will return sometime in 2014 or 2015;

Basically these men say that the eclipses in 2014 & 2015 fall on Jewish holy holidays and the Bible says to look for signs in the heavens as indicators. The show is split into 6 YouTube vids and are interesting to watch if you have an open mind.

Maybe it's not a savior/god/person that the ancient texts say will return but a 2nd Sun (Nibiru)(COMET ISON)... just thinking out loud.

I may have to add these two Christian stations back on to my guide now lol

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The Bible says every eye will see it. I can't fathom how that would be possible without CCTV and satellites.

Indeed, satellites and tv will still have to be working, but this? Eschatology is off. After reading the article, this is not what the OP depicts it to be. This is more or less an article about TBN buying airtime on an Israeli satellite tv company for proselytizing, which is just going to have orthodox jews pissing their trousers over a person they do not believe in anyway and hold a bias against because of the persecutions the Roman Catholic Church put them through since the dark ages.

I hope that saying "when God shuts the door, he opens a window" is true, because you can't even talk to a religious jew about Jesus without them calling you an idolater and calling him the son of a whore. Theyre still butt hurt over the last 2000 years.
edit on 2-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Jesus was born February 3, 1937 just before the start of Armageddon

Here is his teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

You know he said he would be back before the start of Armageddon, well its been Armageddon since ww2
edit on 2-10-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I really think this was what Jesus taught originally:

20 Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied to them by saying, The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display,

21 Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you].
until people with less than innocent motives went and added more lines particularly this:

24 For like the lightning, that flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other, so will the Son of Man be in His [own] day.
convoluting the original precept and making Jesus appear to contradict himself in the same breath
edit on 2-10-2012 by reject because: luke 17

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join