It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Moku?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I haven't seen any of his posts for a while, and he quit U2Uing me. His profile doesn't say banned. What happened?

Note-I'm not complaining, I think he was an ill-informed twitt, but I was sooo looking forward to proving him wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think he packed his bags and left. Got too mad at TC.

Not that I care. I thought he was a liberal twit.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
TC ate him up and spit him out.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What I never even knew him! Come back Moku, we need more "liberal twits" here at ATS.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
xaos, well really he hated all Americans liberal or otherwise and branded us a terrorist and advocated a muslim extremist agenda which was his right on here but i think he might have had a problem with opposing views or maybe he just doesn't have access at the moment. I think we in America take for granted the ease of obtaining internet connections. he may return..who knows?

dom

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He just didn't like US foreign policy. The same as a lot of people. He did post relatively recently on one of the threads though so I think he's still around.

I think we could do with more people who have extremist leftist views to balance out a bunch of the extremist rightwingers. It's not as if he's shown himself to be any less educated than most of the warmongers, so I don't see why we should be happy to see him go.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If we all agreed, where would be the fun in that?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I said he had every right to his opinions..I just got the impression that opposing ideas might have frustrated him. He made it well known how he felt and thats okay with me but my point was, liberal or conservative, if you live in America, he doesn't think too much of you. Again, thats fine too. You may not think so, but I do use even the negative feedback I get to help me see how this country is viewed in other countries and I wouldn't silence that resource at all.

top topics

join