It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I disappeared, or went invisible... Didnt notice...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I disagree - not everyone can be generalized like that. Is there lies made up? Of course. But not all of them can be classed as fiction. That's like me generalizing EVERY conspiracy debunker to be using "cointelpro" like tactics, or working for te government. It simply is a false blanket statement.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

If you are going to write fiction you must do a bit of research.
Phones are required to be turned off in a library. Your fictional friend would not have heard it.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Three mentally ill people claiming to have gone invisible...proof this site is going downhill.

I have seen some stupid things as of late on here...this is just one more to add the garbage pile.

When people don't believe ...they tell you to open your mind....since when does being open minded mean leaving logic and reasoning behind...and allow gullibility and stupidity guide you?

"Think rationally and use logic", says the hater "I am not enjoying myself", says the nasty troll "It is Bioware's fault", says the 4Chain. I choose to think differently.
-stanley roo

logic is blind and leads into the trap of BELIEVING you KNOW.
Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know. We tend to fix our minds on what we believe we know.All proofs inevitably lead to propositions which have no proof!
-Bene Gesserit aphorisms

you are either a deaf, dumb, and blind person irrationally grunting that light, sound, and language do not exist.

or someone who knows these things exist but dedicate your self to poking peoples eyes out, bursting their eardrums, and ripping out their tongues, in order to deny the existence of light, sound, and language

either way
i feel sorry for you,
what senses do you lack, that you are unable to see a wider universe all around you?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by Annee

You jealous you haven't had the experience?

Of course..who wouldn't be jealous that they have never had a mental breakdown..

One can only hope..

I only feel sorry for people who have not had out of body and other such experiences.

These experiences give a whole different perspective on what existence is or might be.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I read this thread and all his others, I must say these are quite fictional stories.

Also I believe he has several accounts and posts the same kinda stories.

something isn't adding up

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
reply to post by Annee

It was a serious question. I had a friend who had some extreme odor going on, but no one would say anything to her, and it was obvious that she was oblivious to the fact.

Its just not an issue I've ever had. And yes I considered it - - along with other possibilities.

I've read some of your older posts and it's obvious you try to project to people that you are 'special'.

You are interpreting. I post in a statement style. In other words - - I state in the simplest words my opinion or experience. I am not responsible for you reading more into it.

It is not 'special' - - it just is.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
The Op has created some pretty wild threads on here in the past. Time travel, dimensional slips and now someone stating that he was invisible. So either he has the most unexplainable and weird experiences in the world - repeatedly - or he's a storyteller. I am going with the latter. No one can possibly have all of these events of high weirdness happen to them with the frequency he states. I do not believe you ever became "invisible" or that you have experienced time/dimension slips either

These events/experiences are nothing new and hardly exclusive to the OP.

Here's just one example.

How To Become Invisible

by Erik Dege

It sounds incredible, doesn't it? Like something straight out of a movie. You'd be right to be sceptical - I was too, when I first heard of the technique. I mean, how can it be possible? Bend light somehow? Use an advanced camouflage method as shown in the James Bond film "Die Another Day"? Make your molecules invisible? Unfortunately, none of these methods are practical. The most promising of them would seem to be the James Bond one - at least a very basic form of that technology has already been demonstrated, though certainly not to the extent shown in the movie. But the method I was taught takes a different approach to the problem. One that I am pleased to be able to reveal to the world.

So will this really make me invisible?

To all human eyes, you will be totally invisible. You will be able to make objects appear to float around the room, you'll be able to walk freely in and out of restricted areas without fear of being spotted, all your fantasies will become true! You are free to use this power as you wish, though I would suggest you are careful - as we shall see, just because you are invisible to other people, it doesn't mean that other animals or security cameras can't see you.

What do you mean?

Well, as you may have guessed by now, the method of invisibility I am about to teach you is based on psychological effects. It's not hypnosis, and it will work on over 99.9% of the people you will encounter on your invisible travels, but it is not 100% foolproof (and I have yet to see proof of any method that is). It also requires a lot of mental effort to sustain the invisibility, so plenty of practise is required. To begin with, you may experience only moments of partial transparency, but with enough training you should be able to go for over an hour in full invisibility. My personal record is over 80 minutes of sustained transparency!

invisibility100.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by wylekat

If you are going to write fiction you must do a bit of research.
Phones are required to be turned off in a library. Your fictional friend would not have heard it.

He did not say it was his phone.

He said his girlfriend heard a phone ringing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join