It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I disappeared, or went invisible... Didnt notice...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by n00bUK

I'm not saying you don't have these experiences, but I'm sure you can understand that this is a case of seeing is believing, right?

If, like you claim, had these experiences from a young age and still occasionally. Then surely you have been intrigued enough to film it or document it somehow? You've been a member of ATS for over 5 years so I'm sure somewhere along that time-line and a bit before, you became aware that it wasn't normal?

No I have no interest in filming. Actually - - I have no interest in filming anything. Its not my thing (except photos of my kids/grandkids)

Life is for living and experiencing. It doesn't interest me to prove anything.

I had OBE's from earliest memory. I did not know any different.

The invisible/floating experience was about age 12. I was walking down the sidewalk - and poof - - I was invisible and floating about a foot off the ground. I saw 2 classmates far off coming towards me. At that age - - the only thing I was concerned about was not being made fun of. Definitely not filming it. How did I know I was invisible? It feels different.

I can't explain it. And don't care if anyone believes it or not.

I understand why you said the last part. I am trying to get an explanation for some of this stuff, and I am getting ot the point I just dont care if someone believes me or not. "dump your g/f"?! Really? Where do some of these yahoos come from? Did it never occur that the reason why she's seeing this stuff is because we're around each other a lot, and I do this stuff as a matter of course, and no one's been around me when it happens?! I mean... Really.

I post this stuff hesitantly- I am needing information as to what the hell is going on- not Romper Room kiddie antics. I do not *do* metaphyisical woo woo. I just do not. But- here I am, posting about stuff that would make a Hollywood scriptwriter salivate. I do not make stuff up. I *T R U S T* the damn g/f!

Geeze. I just realized I'm throwing a rant in your post. I hope you dont mind. But I am sure you've had similar experiences.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I once walked into a manager's office where I worked in years past and the guy was facing me. He acted like he never saw me. I stood there for a few seconds to a minute then he suddenly just about jumped out of his chair when he noticed me right in front of him. He said he didn't see me. I believe it may be a perception problem on the other person. I never thought I was invisible.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I dont think this lonely kid even has a girlfriend... Just part of the active imagination of a story teller...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The one I don't like - but have gotten used to is - - - when you walk up to a group or sit down at a table - - - everyone dissipates. Its like your energy make them uncomfortable.

You sure it's your 'energy'? I'd be wondering if they just did not like me or perhaps an odor(s), among a few other more normal, mundane explanations.''Energy' would be the last thing I would wonder about.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
when she'd call and suddenly realize i was there

as mentioned before, that, and my Wyrrd has gotten me out of quite a few life-threatening situations, however the Wyrrd just happens, i have no conscious control over it. on one occasion when there was no escape, it filled up the room and caused my foes to flee in terror.

I think that's kind of normal for people like us.

The one I don't like - but have gotten used to is - - - when you walk up to a group or sit down at a table - - - everyone dissipates. Its like your energy make them uncomfortable.

So (if you care) ya have to do an energy treatment on yourself to dial it down. Make your energy "smile".

never had that happen to me in the context you're using,
however in high school my group would randomly do that sort of thing[suddenly get up and leave] to whoever arrived last,

i do tend to avoid eye contact when i'm pissed off, as i've floored people when i do, probably an undeveloped form of evil eye which does sort of run in the family [i only know of one case].

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin

You sure it's your 'energy'? I'd be wondering if they just did not like me or perhaps an odor(s), among a few other more normal, mundane explanations.''Energy' would be the last thing I would wonder about.

Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

when she'd call and suddenly realize i was there

as mentioned before, that, and my Wyrrd has gotten me out of quite a few life-threatening situations, however the Wyrrd just happens, i have no conscious control over it. on one occasion when there was no escape, it filled up the room and caused my foes to flee in terror.

I think that's kind of normal for people like us.

So (if you care) ya have to do an energy treatment on yourself to dial it down. Make your energy "smile".

never had that happen to me in the context you're using,
however in high school my group would randomly do that sort of thing[suddenly get up and leave] to whoever arrived last,

i do tend to avoid eye contact when i'm pissed off, as i've floored people when i do, probably an undeveloped form of evil eye which does sort of run in the family [i only know of one case].

Well OK. No it doesn't happen if I'm with a group.

I gave up on the group thing years ago. I think I out grew it.

Yes - - well I do get many comments about my eyes.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I once walked into a manager's office where I worked in years past and the guy was facing me. He acted like he never saw me. I stood there for a few seconds to a minute then he suddenly just about jumped out of his chair when he noticed me right in front of him. He said he didn't see me. I believe it may be a perception problem on the other person. I never thought I was invisible.

I *never* thought I was invisible. Irritated because I couldnt find an outlet to plug into, tired, hungry... Sure. I *never* said I thought I was invisible. Personally- I'm getting tired of the responses I get from posters. "your g/f is nuts". "You're imaginative/ making up stories", etc. Then, when I let loose, I am suddenly 'attacking' people.

My days of mentioning anything to you clowns (you know who you are) are over. Please, feel free to partake of the Blossom Goodchild end of things, with density level poop. Everyone else who has been helpful (or at least tried to be), thank you.

Mods, close this clambake.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This is the title of your thread...is it not....

***I disappeared, or went invisible***

You said it...can't say you didn't now. Too late to revise your title to match your post....tsk tsk tsk....

Des

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Three mentally ill people claiming to have gone invisible...proof this site is going downhill.

I have seen some stupid things as of late on here...this is just one more to add the garbage pile.

When people don't believe ...they tell you to open your mind....since when does being open minded mean leaving logic and reasoning behind...and allow gullibility and stupidity guide you?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
NO. Do not dump her. I believe invisibility comes in this way:
-your perception of yourself is nothing
-you are engrossed in what you are doing an unaware of your surroundings

This mental thought that is being processed subconciously then gets sent in waves t those around you. Your subconscious basically registers you in another world (what you're solely concentrating on) and/or a perception you are nothing/invisible. This thought then enters the minds of those around you. Some our more easily connected with: ex your GF.
Her subconscious registers that nothing is there, thus she does not see you.
I constantly connect like this daily. I am currently trying to become invisible or at least control which thoughts are sent to others.
My most recent success was being able to not see things such as: window border outside, an acorn, and my foot. This was me messing with my own subconscious and not anyone elses.
It is also not surprising if you find out others saw you except your GF as she is connected with easier.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Three mentally ill people claiming to have gone invisible...proof this site is going downhill.

You jealous you haven't had the experience?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I do not have a problem with invisible people,
and picking on invisible people is racist.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You jealous you haven't had the experience?

Of course..who wouldn't be jealous that they have never had a mental breakdown..

One can only hope..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

This is nonsense! Things that are hard to believe occur on a daily basis! Heck, computers and flying is MAGIC to untouched tribes in the woods; it would be unheard of in the cavemen years.

Consider 2012 a year of caves. What you don't believe will be around in years to come. 3 people however, are wise enough to acknowledge that the years won't bring new abilities, simply the awareness of it- they have chosen to be aware NOW.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
reply to post by kerazeesicko

This is nonsense! Things that are hard to believe occur on a daily basis! Heck, computers and flying is MAGIC to untouched tribes in the woods; it would be unheard of in the cavemen years.

Consider 2012 a year of caves. What you don't believe will be around in years to come. 3 people however, are wise enough to acknowledge that the years won't bring new abilities, simply the awareness of it- they have chosen to be aware NOW.

YAWN..Sure buddy.

What about those of us who are aware that people like this are just attention seekers and are full of it...it's not a new ability..I have always had it...it's called a BS meter..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Interesting thread, but it is pretty general. Reminded me of the kids movie "Sneakers", Ray Kurzweil , eye of the Illuminatti all kinds of potential links.

Googling around I found this article about government information classification.

www.the-american-interest.com...

Spending hours chasing an invisible squirrel down the railroad tracks on a hand truck usually just gets you busted for stealing the hand truck.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Op has created some pretty wild threads on here in the past. Time travel, dimensional slips and now someone stating that he was invisible. So either he has the most unexplainable and weird experiences in the world - repeatedly - or he's a storyteller. I am going with the latter. No one can possibly have all of these events of high weirdness happen to them with the frequency he states. I do not believe you ever became "invisible" or that you have experienced time/dimension slips either.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It was a serious question. I had a friend who had some extreme odor going on, but noone would say anything to her, and it was obvious that she was oblivious to the fact. If you're not going to at least consider a more mundane explanation, I think it may say a thing or two about you. I've read some of your older posts and it's obvious you try to project to people that you are 'special'. What if you aren't so special and people are getting up and leaving because they just don't like you or your breath is bad or something of that nature, and you aren't giving off some 'energy' (besides coming across as weird) after all? Would possibilities such as those be too hard for you believe? Because, again, explanations such as those would make a lot more sense than they are picking up some 'energy'.

It's apparent that for some they don't want to consider other possibilities and want to stick with the delusions that confirm their personal belief systems come hell or high water.
edit on 2-10-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Question: Are you poor ?

i ask because its very common for tramps living on the street to go invisible.

i think its because their cloths soak in all of the natural urban pollution that makes them blend into the urban decay.

This is why no one seems to notice them.

It seems that when they use the rusty shopping trolley this creates an impenetratable force field that everyone avoids due to the bad vibe feeling that radiates from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join