It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims set Buddhist temples on fire to protest insult on Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
LOOK AT THIS:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are at it again.... this time setting fire to Buddhist Temples just because of some guy on FB posting a cartoon and making fun.

He posted a picture of a burnt Koran, still, no need for the reaction of the Muslim extremists though. This has to stop somehow, but how?

People stop posting things / doing things that they know blatantly will cause an uproar?

I'm not saying it's right, but something needs done.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

wow!

He posted a pic of a burnt book??? So what.... big deal.

This is a ridiculous way to show yourselves... I think the Lady in NYC had it right with that Poster calling them savages!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Funny enough I've had visions of bombs being dropped at Mecca and crushing it to pieces....

Would definately shut them up but on the other hand it would also rile them even more and there would be more problems than there are right now.... you see what happens over a cartoon and video..... imagine what will happen if Mecca was bombed!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If they do that I see no difference between what they are doing over a cartoon or a film and over losing Mecca.

They are the ones who are bringing it upon themselves.

And they are the ones who want violence done to them.

And i'm sorry, but sometimes in order to beat certain kinds of people you have to throw out ethics and morality and get down and dirty.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If you bombed Mecca, you'd just be doing the Wahhabist's job for them. They've gone about destroying the graves of important members of Muhammad's family- as they were afraid people would make shrines of them. They also got rid of ancient pillars of historical significance in the big mosque there. Any antiquity (Muslim and non-Muslim) is fair game to them. However, putting up resort hotels there doesn't seem to be a problem for them. I wonder if they feel that way about the Kaaba too?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
it was the muslims who originally killed and enslaved the Buddhists of India, marching them over the Hindu Kush ("hindu killer" though it was also buddhists) to a life of slavery up north.
do they pick Buddhists because they know that they won't fight back? Who's next- the Jains?
just like all buddhists are paying for the actions of one moron on facebook, so too must all muslims pay for the actions of their savage brothers.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

What...are they going to tear down the Pyramids next.....this is absolutely ridiculous. Ancient structures of our human history, wiped out on an illogical irrational radical whim. No one has the guts to stop them either. I guess when the world as we know it is wiped clean of anything they consider an insult, they'll find something else to fight over.

Des

Our human history? They are in Egypt, controlled by Egypt and belong to Egypt. They can do what ever they choose with them.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Stopped reading at Bangladesh...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
Wow this is way out of hand Why are they attacking peaceful religions .pisses me off , ignorant idiots

That's why the state of Pakistan was created. An Islamic state to separate the Muslims and Hindus in India.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not defending the act at all, but there are Buddhist extremists (simple google search comes up with some information in the matter, though of all the extremists in religions, Islam takes the number one spot)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
“Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer, Essays and Aphorisms

Nations and religions alike...
edit on 1-10-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Not defending the act at all, but there are Buddhist extremists (simple google search comes up with some information in the matter, though of all the extremists in religions, Islam takes the number one spot)

I'm fed up with hearing this argument:

But there are such and such extremists

Where?

I have yet to hear of Buddhists rampaging through Towns and Cities burning down Churches and Mosques!!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sooner or later it's going to be cowboys versus muslums and they ain't gonna like the outcome but will never know it

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Soo.... by their standards.

The thought is just absurd.

I don't know what to do anymore. Do we round them up and stick em somewhere so they can't hurt other rational people? I don't know.
SooooooEvery time a muslim extremist offends the western world we can burn down a mosque and or kill someone?[ex/]
Have you ever been in combat?
edit on 4-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join