It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of Beezzer the First, King of Carrots [OWWC]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
President Obama sat in his chair with an astonished look on his face. "What do you mean that there wasn't a single vote cast in the election?" he stated harshly. "How is that possible?"

"I'm not sure Sir. Apparently, every single ballot simply had the word "Beezzer" written across it. We're searching for what it means right now Sir"

"Is this a person's name, or does it have another meaning?", President Obama ask.

"We're working on it Sir"

About that time, a special bulletin came on the TV.

"As most of you are aware of, His Fluffiness Lord Beezzer has been chosen as the leader of the people of the Earth, and of all life that exist. We are awaiting his speech."

"Who the hell is this Beezzer?", President Obama screeched. "This wasn't suppose to happen. Everything was suppose to be under our control"

"We don't know Sir. We should have some sort of answer soon"

Sitting comfortably on his throne, His Fluffiness Lord Beezzer smiled. It had been a long few years winning over the hearts of mankind through the pages of ATS. His words had been spread from the members of ATS, to their families, then to their friends, and then to all the people of the world. He really had no idea that he was to be chosen as the leader of the world. It was the will of the people, but he would graciously accept. How could he not? The wanted him. They needed his fluffiness. It was time to get ready for his speech.

"We found him Sir. You're not going to like it."

"Just spit it out man", President Obama screamed. "Who the hell is this Beezzer?"

"Sir, He's a rabbit. Apparently, he's been active on an Internet web site AboveTopSecret.com for quite some time, and has recruited a legion a faithful followers. This is not a joke Sir. You've been ousted for a rabbit."

Obama sat stiffly in his chair. They had to be messing with him. A rabbit? It just wasn't possible. Maybe he was dreaming. "Ok, you had your little fun, now who is this Beezzer really? I expect an straight answer or you'll be working next as an aide to the President of Nowhere!"

"Sir, again, this is no joke. Beezzer is a rabbit. We're not sure of how, or why he can communicate, much less use a computer to access the Internet, but this is real and you need to take this threat seriously."

Outside the White House a large crowd was beginning to assemble. They were all holding signs of support for His Fluffiness Lord Beezzer.

Once again, the TV captured the attention of the President.

"My loyal human followers, fellow creatures, and all life that exist. From now until my departure from the land, I, His Royal Fluffiness, Lord Beezzer the First, shall carry the task of leadership of the world. It is you that have chosen this task for me, and I will strive to grant you all the freedoms that you have been deprived of from your former leaders. Shame on them. They have not been fluffy.

"We must leave Sir. We've lost control of the perimeter. Beezzer's followers are storming the White House."

Former President Obama stood up and walked to the window of the Oval Office. It was true. He could see the masses of people filling the lawn of the White House. He was no longer their leader. The people had chosen a rabbit over him.

"Long live His Royal Fluffiness, Lord Beezzer the First, Ruler of the Lands, President of All, and The King Of Carrots", Obama mumbled under his breath, and then walked out the door of the Oval office.

***Writer's note***
It's with the greatest of respect for ATS member and fellow writer Beezzer that I submit this short story. It was inspired by his many fantastic contibutions to not only the Short Stories forum, but ATS in general....and I just figured I'd beat him to the idea of the story before he could post it...

All Praise His Royal Fluffiness, Lord Beezzer the First, Ruler of the Lands, President of All,
and most notably...The King of Carrots...

***also noted that Obama didn't win in this story, so it violates the rules of the contest, so this story shouldn't win, but it's just too funny not to post.
edit on 1-10-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I was honored to cast the first vote for His Fluffiness, thus striking the first blow to the evil one, His Fluffiness dethroned.

Long Live His Royal Fluffiness.

Great short story. One I'd like to see become reality....

Des

edit on 1-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ha ha.

That was good. "His Lord Fluffiness"
Awesome little story. Thanks for putting this out here for us.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Love it!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In the name of his royal Fluffyness! Charge forth!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"Shame on them. They have not been fluffy."

Most excellent!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Gotta give prop's to his fluffiness
I got a feeling I'd be on his watch list because I have eaten rabbit, forgive me oh fluffy one! Very funny!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
All hail BEEZER!! The King of all FLUFFINESS, may hid rein be forever soft and true. We all await your words with longing ears, and ever fluffy tails twitching, eager in anticipation for their leaders mere utterance of the victory, that was hard fought, and sorely won, on the backs of the ignorant masses that will know his wrath, if ever they act in an unfluffy, under soft manner.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Dammit!

Removed coz the pic did not work!

Walks of in a sulk.. Pfft
edit on 1-10-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
well i like the story,
do you think king beezer will support an open and free net?

i for one look forward to the reduction in carrot tax

and an increase in lettuce futures

xploder

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Awesome! SnF!

The Fluffiness is not displeased.

*damned funny story and well done!

*applesauce*

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I am honored that you are not displeased Your Fluffiness.

I do not wish to bring out the evil side of The King of Carrots.
It is the hope of all mankind that with our continueing loyalty and faithfulness to your rule, we shall live long and happy, with all the vegetables that we can eat.

May the Gardens of Beezzer grow abundant.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

It looks like I'm going to have to up my game this time.

(The fertile mind of beezzer is brewing. . . . . )

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by isyeye

It looks like I'm going to have to up my game this time.

(The fertile mind of beezzer is brewing. . . . . )

oh, man,...

Too easy.

Go get 'em buddy..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

...and a strong brew it was. This month's contributions are already kicking off to a fantastic start. I have a feeling that we're going to see some more great writing from His Fluffiness, as well as the many other talented writers on ATS...I look forward to reading as many as I have time for.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

You are off to a great head start right out of the gates, on the first day of the new contest.

Nice tactical move, writing a beezzer story before beezzer.

Awesome story! SnF. Humorous and fun to read.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by isyeye

Awesome! SnF!

The Fluffiness is not displeased.

*damned funny story and well done!

*applesauce*

FRAUD!!!!

I happen to know that BEEZZER is NOT a rabbit!

He's nothing but a lowly chipmunk in rabbit's clothing because we all know that the chipmunk is a superior being.

Shame on you Beezzer.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So now you have a president that eats his own poo

Sorry your fluffyness, but people need to know of the filthy habbits of the fluffy ones.

Good story

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I refuse to be dominated by a rabbit.

You have all been hypnotized and are being controlle.....

Oh...

(shakes head, so fuzzy, can't think...)

He is so fluffy.

And those ears are so cute!

... and the big sad eyes!

Sorry Beezzer, I repent.

edit on 1/10/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I'm going to post this bombshell to remind you all not to vote for this morally bankrupt carrot snatcher.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join