It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorker magazine editor says Netanyahu is 'arrogant and dangerous'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu has been accused of endangering Israel, making himself a factor in the U.S. elections and aligning with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in a "neocon strategy" against U.S. President Obama.

New Yorker magazine editor and Pulitzer-Prize winning author David Remnick accused Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday of endangering Israel, interfering in U.S. elections and aligning with Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in a "neocon strategy" against U.S. President Obama. In a biting blog post in the magazine on Wednesday, Remnick accused Netanyahu of doing more “than any other political figure to embolden and elevate the reactionary forces in Israel, to eliminate the dwindling possibility of a just settlement with the Palestinians, and to isolate his country on the world diplomatic stage.” Remnick highlighted the Prime Minister’s obstinacy and “innate distrust” of myriad Israeli military and intelligence experts who oppose a unilateral strike on Iran, as well as of President Obama, whom the PM attacked earlier this week for failing to present Iran with so-called red lines. This, despite the Obama's committment to preventing a nuclear Iran and the fact that defense cooperation between the two countries has never been stronger. Netanyahu held an hour-long telephone conversation with U.S. President Barack Obama early Wednesday, calming things down following reports that Obama had rejected Netanyahu's request to meet when the prime minister visits the United States later this month.

Source : www.haaretz.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by crowzeroq

A liberal rag hates Bibi? What a shocker!!

Get in line, New Yorker!!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Totally Off Topic SPAM. I hope you get banned!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Totally Off Topic SPAM. I hope you get banned!

Sorry . I didn't notice that before . I am a new member in ATS . I had no idea about posting where and how. I will try not to make such mistake .Thank you for your concern

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sorry . I didn't notice that before . I am a new member in ATS . I had no idea about posting where and how. I will try not to make such mistake .Thank you for your concern

You didn’t do anything wrong, OP; at least not as far as I can tell. I’m not sure what Bluestreak is talking about.

Personally, I’m not surprised when a member of the media hates Bibi because, after all, don’t they all? Isn’t that the popular thing to do when you run in certain liberal circles?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

You didn’t do anything wrong, OP; at least not as far as I can tell. I’m not sure what Bluestreak is talking about.

Personally, I’m not surprised when a member of the media hates Bibi because, after all, don’t they all? Isn’t that the popular thing to do when you run in certain liberal circles?

Thanks seabag . Well BiBi wants all the Media attention . The only thing he says these days is go to war,I am afraid war breaks out and everything gets destroyed .

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Just as popular as it is to love him when you run in certain conservative circles.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I don't run in any circles at all, and I'm not a member of the media. At the same time, when you see a picture like this, it's hard to be kind to this dude.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by corvuscorrax

Just as popular as it is to love him when you run in certain conservative circles.

Yep…same thing.

But the New Yorker is a liberal rag not a conservative publication.

top topics

join