It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government admits to spreading sexual disease! CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All I can say is wow!

This came out about a year ago, and I wasn't even aware of this. If its a repost sorry.

But this will surely ruffle some feathers:/

m.youtube.com...

edit on 1-10-2012 by Xquizit because: Added info

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I remember reading this story a while back....it bothers the heck out of me. I have no doubt they are still doing it today. After all, we are all just their little test subjects right?? Sick

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Anyone know more about this? What are they doing as far as punishment? Or is this the type of case where because its the "Government" a "we are sorry" will have to suffice?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I wonder if they are responsible for this: read this link This is scary, I live in Houston.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
reply to post by Katharos62191

Anyone know more about this? What are they doing as far as punishment? Or is this the type of case where because its the "Government" a "we are sorry" will have to suffice?

I have no idea, I am certainly going to check into it. No doubt they do deserve punishment, severe punishment. But I fear they would pull the 'it was years ago' or 'it was for medical science reasons' blah blah type of excuses. My question is who in the world has the right to decide to infect other humans for their own testing purposes. I dont want to hear 'we had to do it so we could know how to treat it' because that is not right what-so-ever! Our government does some shady..shady things, and it's disappointing! Since the article you posted stated Obama was the one who brought it up to research it under ethical standards, I'm sure we're just going to get the big 'Were Sorry.'

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by Xquizit

I wonder if they are responsible for this: read this link This is scary, I live in Houston.

Eek! I have quite a bit of family in Houston! I don't like to read that at all! 97% increase of the virus in the first seven months of 2012 compared to the same time last year? That is a scary statistic! You better wrap it up! Jk (but seriously)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by Xquizit

Oh my.... To be quite frank, I would not put it past them

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Embeddded fer ya Xquiz
I kept going to a mobile desktop when Id click your link

Im not surprised at all. How they get around the human experimentation thing...
Just a "whoops" and we better be okay with it. Our govt has been doing this sort of thing for a while.. disgusting.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This, and the other admissions/confessions along the same lines by the US government are all over ATS. But it hasn't been brought up for a while. S&F for the reminder.

And we wonder why some people start believing they are reptiles?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Govs need to be brought to account for the sins of yesterday
Untill then........the sins they commit today will go unpunished tomorrow

In 50 years people will be hearing what actions our govs, in our lifetimes did

Thinking wow.......glad my gov doesn't do that anymore

edit on 1-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

edit on 1-10-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Want to hear something interesting along the lines of this..

The mercury preservative they added to the MMR shot that they give kids at 18 months and 5 yrs old was tested on mental patients and ended up dying but the study was never seen and the preservative added to the MMR and other shots as safe...

It doesn't really surprise me in the least what some people will do.. Its said they used to spray '___' into drinks in bars with a water gun just to see the effects on people... I am almost sure there are way worse things they are or have done......

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Huh, wasn't aware of that. I have heard some say that they forbid giving their children immunization shots in fear that it could cause side effects, such as ADD/ADHD, Autism or any type of delay and even death in worst cases.

Human experiments in the US is a sad truth in which we have just barely scratched the surface. I can't even fathom what we don't know.

Anyone on the inside willing to dish out more? Hehe

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Alex Jones actually featured this story on a few of his shows.
It doesn't surprise me in the least.

They allow food and drug companies to poison us too..........so no, it doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why don't you post a summary of what is in the video.

I don't know if I want to invest my time to watch when there is no description of the video.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

The US Goverment had purposely infected 5500 people in Guatamala with Gonorea and Syphilis during WW2 for scientific research which killed many. They did so without consent. Used human beings from a 3rd world country as guinea pigs.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Now think about what they put in your water today, what they put in your food, how easy it is to control a study on the population with the technology they have...

These freaks were no better than the Nazis. They are sick and twisted people doing despicable things for the sake of science, using and abusing vulnerable people to further their goals.

What has changed since then? Did we cure science of psychopathy? Do we now screen all those taking such roles? Is there any greater freedom of information? No.

If you think these things were "one off" events, or that somehow we've progressed to a point where science no longer includes mental defectives, then you're freakin' naive to say the least.

I can guarantee you that in 60 or so years people will be reading about the disgusting things the DHS, CIA, Government and military did to their own people way back in 2012.

I'm sure they'll have lots of meetings and investigations about it all, people will make money talking about it and saying how it "could never happen again". Meanwhile, all those responsible for those sickening acts have retired and lived a life of luxury before dying peacefully in their beds.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I couldn't agree with you more

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So far nobody has mentioned an experiment on black people right here in the USA that was equally egregious. It was known as the Tuskegee Experiment. Here is a link to an article titled "Remembering Tuskegee" about this atrocity.

I am quite sure that, truth be known, these stories are only the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

That's such a propaganda piece. What a total joke! oh mann.

This video in my opinion is a complete lie. Not that they didn't do it. But they make it look like that they only did it in:

A foreign country
To inmates
To help study a possible cure
etc etc

What a piece of garbage! ...... Look how do you think aids was spread across america? They did it at clinics where they injected gay men. That's why only gays had it at first and it was called GAIDS. Later as it started to spread it ended up in women too.

The point being the worst they'll ever show you on MSM is that kind of a video you seen. So it's propaganda 101, make it look like "oh this is the worst it ever could get". So people don't realize how bad things really are. It's sort of the piece that makes you think that nothing could happen in the You-es. Meanwhile there's documented cases of live cancer virus in the vaccines and who know what in some of the shots. DON'T TAKE ANY SHOTS unless you have a death wish! Don't take any perscriptions for that matter. Side effects include: Death, heart attack, stroak, ....seriously?? read the labels! It's big pharma madness right at yoru doorstep.

If they're willing to spread aids and other things you go to be so careful. That's one the reason I never ever go to the dr unless it's trauma care, like a broken arm. Doing so otherwise is way too risky. YOu never know what kind of experiment they might put you into. Anyway I'm ranting.

edit on 1-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I agree with you about immunizations and I also believe they are putting toxins in the foods that we eat. But I'm a little iffy on AIDS being purposely spread. But I wouldn't put it past any Government to due such horrific things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join