It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Just Posted an Asteroid Will Hit Earth!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just re read the spirits symbolic message and the visualizations of the asteroids in a cluster in space,

How clear was his visualization to be sure they were asteroids and if the message is meant to be symbolic why would it mean that literally and asteroid will impact?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The website seems pretty cool, and there is self deprecation in fails or misses, I respect that.

Did anyone know anything about the meteor that broke up last week over Britian & Ireland? When I ask, I don't just mean "Did psychics know?". I want to know IF anyone with a telescope and a PhD knew?

The meteor is on YouTube. It's quite a spectacular site.

I did look, the difference between a asteroid and a meteor is generally the remaining size. The little ones that good 'ole boys pick up by dragging magnets behind their trucks, are pretty much meteors. An asteroid would be more of Tunguska or Meteor Crater in AZ.

I HOPE that's not the size he's talking about. Water displacement would be significant.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I thought asteroids hit Earth on a daily basis anyway. Last week there were lots of them sighted. I think a big one would be detected by now, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Psychic
, it must be true

edit on 1-10-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
With all due respect, I really wonder why people take time to negatively comment and not read any information submitted. Honestly, that is true ignorance at it's finest!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
What I find most intriguing is the most viewed/searched words on You Tube "dream of asteroid hitting the earth". Something is in the minds of all of us and our "higher selves" sometimes know before we are willing to accept it.

Where are you getting this from? This isn't true at all.

Are you perhaps looking at the Youtube Auto-complete feature? The one that guesses what you were typing in based on things you have previously typed in? Cause I can say with 100% certainty "Dreams of an asteroid hitting the earth" is not the most viewed/searched thing on youtube, in fact its not even in the top 10% of most searched things on youtube.

With all due respect, I really wonder why people take time to negatively comment and not read any information submitted. Honestly, that is true ignorance at it's finest!

Do you take the time to read any of the information you're submitting? You linked to a psychic prediction website that is full of inaccurate predictions. Now you're surprised people aren't believing what you say?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Its been awhile since I have looked at his website, he is really doing much better at predicting events. His list of 'predictions that have happened' has really exploded. Even if your a skeptic you have to acknowledge that there is something to it, he isn't always right but some of his predictions mirror the captions on the news.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The ripples of rumors on ATS

They will soon outlaw skipping stones on water.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I predict within the next that between 2012-2100 there will be a huge event where a earthquake causes a giant tsunami.

But seriously, how many times has this happened already.....every psychic is bound to be right at least once.....its like picking a random card and knowing what it is....1/52 times you can be right....

even a broke clock works twice a day....yada yada yada...

his track record speaks for itself.
edit on 2-10-2012 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i met a psychic once, he said in the future , i will die.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Real Psychics dont use the internet....

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
When i meet Psychic this usually happens

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

What does that even mean they don't use the internet. Where else would they put there predictions in a book.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Really?

I did not know that

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think there is one coming really close to the earth in February sometime. It is going to be in the area of a lot of space junk and might hit some old satellites and boosters. It is pretty big also, but it isn't supposed to hit earth, just act as a cueball knocking junk down to earth..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I predict I will visit the toilet at least once in the next 12 hours, anyone wanna bet against me?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What is foreign to you might be home to me . I predict fraud

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert80
reply to post by dayve

What does that even mean they don't use the internet. Where else would they put there predictions in a book.

Lol no... Real psychics dont "predict" they KNOW

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Could they be any more vague? They hit the earth every day, most of the planet is ocean. I like this though, because it's a classic example of how physics fool gullible people.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner ! Might as well have said, there will be an earthquake. (there will be someplace it is for sure. )

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by curiouswa

science.nasa.gov...

yeah, we're in real trouble man.. Imma hide in a cave.

Try hiding at a school instead. Its " I am going to hide in a cave." not Imma hide in a cave. Dont let you lips get all lazy on you. They are under your control you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join