It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Jewish leaders bless Ahmadinejad in NYC *Banned in western states*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This video is banned for broadcast on news networks in USA, Israel and Europe. The Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Israel and US does not want you to see. Video shows Jewish leaders and prominent businessmen Greet Ahmadinejad with Inshallah and Bless him for long life. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years. Over 50,000 Jews live in Teheran. Israeli Jews Love Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

When was this video filmed??

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

Apparently the meeting was in September of 2009. The Jewish people involved are anti-Zionists.

Here's my reference: rense.com...

edit on 1/10/2012 by l_e_cox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wish this was mainstream!!! Thanks for the video, would love more info on when and where besides the link posted.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

This is all operating in the field of propaganda.

We may argue, quite correctly I suppose, about who's propaganda is more honest.

But the basic point is that it is out there to sway public opinion so that the elites can justify whatever actions they wish to take. In this sense, it is superficial. It is fluff.

When you get down to who the main players are on this planet and in this solar system and what their various agendas are, then you begin to add some wisdom into the picture.

But even then, you must decide for yourself the path you want to take to achieve your chosen goals. All this discussion does, hopefully, is to make your decisions better-informed.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

What an interesting thing to say.

This video is banned for broadcast on news networks in USA, Israel and Europe.
That doesn't sound like the US I know. Could you provide a source for that statement?

Over 50,000 Jews live in Teheran.
The last figures I've seen are 20-25,000 sprinkled through various communities. I'm sorry to ask again, but where do your numbers come from?

Israeli Jews Love Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
That sounds like the kind of information you could find in a poll. Could you point me to that poll, or some other source?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is from 2007:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join