It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Jim Morrison Conspiracy...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I don't believe he would have been as famous as he was without his on stage antics, going against the establishment and touting drugs and alcohol as a way of life.

Many more talented musicians never received notice because at that time Jim hit a chord with the youth...rebellion. And that still stands today with so many untalented people getting the limelight because they do and say exactly is wanted from the youth. And that is usually just their voice to say what the youth can't.

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by jude11

I will have to respectfully disagree.

The Doors were well before my time. 10+ years before I was even born.
I completely missed out on Mr. Morrison's stage theatrics. In fact I never had the opportunity to see a recorded performance until I was about 20 years old.
I grew up listening to the Doors. Knowing only their music. And to this day I still listen to all their Albums. i think they were a great influence on the person I turned out to be. I personally think their music is awesome.

BUT, it is possible that if it had not been for the 'antics' & 'theatrics', you may have never even heard their music at all.....

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

So then, why Paris? Why not London or elsewhere? Jim Morrison had visited the Père Lachaise cemetery multiple times, where he ended up being buried. Strangely enough, he visited it again, only three days before his official “death”. The Père Lachaise cemetery is under tight security. No one would get in there to steal a corpse for identification. Or to open a sealed coffin that doesn`t contain one.
If that actually was a major concern, then why have a coffin/burial?

Cremation would have been the absolute safest and best choice to be made.

Because it's easier to believe that a person has died if there is a gravesite to go see. If on the other hand a person was cremated, then more people would doubt the death. As long most people believe that a person has died, then you can dismiss the small amount of people that say otherwise.

We do this all the time. Most people believe something because there is evidence that points to something. This how magic is performed. If something is easy to believe then believe it, but when something is afoot (like Morrisons death) we ask questions.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I don't think Morrison was a CIA agent. But the FBI were on his case and had been for a while.

All odd. I don't think they would have to dig up his body, but if they dug up her body would she be there?

Pam was a serious heroin addict. Morrison supplied for her at all times. She never could kick the habit and it eventually killed her. There is no doubt that she OD'ed. Yeah, her body would be there. Morrison on the other hand was afraid of needles. And I have very serious doubts that he is buried at Pere Lachaise. And if indeed he is, then something somewhere isn't said. There's just too many contradictions. It would then be a cover up. Of what, that's anyone's guess.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

is it possible to take x rays ( or other see through imaging technology) into graves?

if so would there be any way to tell the body in the grave is his?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Cremation wasn't the biggest trend in the seventies...burial was. Then there is the fact that Pere Lachaise is not only a cemetery, it is THE cemetery. Take a look here to get an idea of who is buried there...

Good thing he didn't die in 2011 cause for all we know he could have been buried at sea like...well, ok, never mind...that would be for another thread...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday & post by SonoftheSun

• An urn of ashes can be buried.

• A tombstone can be placed upon a purchased cemetery plot, regardless of whether or not there is anything under the ground.

Then there is the fact that Pere Lachaise is not only a cemetery, [color=FFD429]it is THE cemetery. Take a look here to get an idea of who is buried there...
    [align=center][color=FFD429]↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓[/align]

[color=FFD429]So then, why Paris? Why not London or elsewhere? Jim Morrison had visited the Père Lachaise cemetery multiple times, where he ended up being buried. Strangely enough, he visited it again, only three days before his official “death”. The Père Lachaise cemetery is under tight security. No one would get in there to steal a corpse for identification. Or to open a sealed coffin that doesn`t contain one.

• posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
    link   
    The poetry of Jim Morrison.

Jim published a book of his writings/poems which I read way back in 1989.
    Good reading and if one really wants to know someone, it's best to refer to their quotes/poems/writings as most go through life wearing one mask or another for one reason or another. Yes, many famosos fake their deaths as they become a prisoner of their own fame and a stranger to their public image.
    Some understand he had a child.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
    link   

[color=707070]A thought just came to me, so I will just toss it out as a possibility.....

Even IF it was conclusively determined that there are no human remains underneath his tombstone, that still would not definitively prove that his death was a hoax. Maybe he is just frozen somewhere, waiting to come back with Walt Disney.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
    link   

BrokenCircles,

I must apologize as I don't understand the point you are trying to make.

I have stated that Morrison had been checking the Pere Lachaise cemetary for a while. Why would he choose that cemetary?

1 - Tight security preventing remains or a coffin being stolen.

2 - Celebrities are buried there.

To further explain my point, you must understand that Morrison didn't ask such a thing in his will. So it only leaves Pamela Courson. She was very aware that he wanted to be buried there and only her could have taken that decision.

His own father was only noticed after the fact. Being called from a Naval Attache from the Embassy, who mentioned that his son had died of a heart attack in a hospital...as if waters weren't muddled enough...This is not an unfounded claim as it is mentioned in the youtube video linked in the OP where Morrison's father is interviewed.

edit on 1-10-2012 by SonoftheSun because: fixed bb code

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
    link   
    reply to post by ImaFungi

is it possible to take x rays ( or other see through imaging technology) into graves?

Those are excellent questions, ImaFungi ! I have no idea but maybe some other member could answer...

Reposting:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
    link   

Cremation wasn't the biggest trend in the seventies...burial was. Then there is the fact that Pere Lachaise is not only a cemetery, it is THE cemetery. Take a look here to get an idea of who is buried there...

Good thing he didn't die in 2011 cause for all we know he could have been buried at sea like...well, ok, never mind...that would be for another thread...

Great thread, really enjoyed reading it!

I am a huge Morrison fan, been to the apartment in Paris, his house in LA and Pere Lachaise, so as much as I'd like your theory to be true, I don't believe it is.

I believe Jim was the type of person who wanted to completely immerse himself in the writers and poets he idolised so much, perhaps for understanding or inspiration, hence his trip to Paris and the culture of the time. Your link to those buried at Pere Lachaise I think explains Jim's reason to visit.

Sadly, I also believe he died in a Paris nightclub and his body dumped back at his apartment. Although this revelation has been made in a book which I guess could be a complete fabrication to sell copies!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
    link   

BrokenCircles,

I have stated that Morrison had been checking the Pere Lachaise cemetary for a while. Why would he choose that cemetary?

1 - Tight security preventing remains or a coffin being stolen.

2 - Celebrities are buried there.

To further explain my point, you must understand that Morrison didn't ask such a thing in his will. So it only leaves Pamela Courson. She was very aware that he wanted to be buried there and only her could have taken that decision.

His own father was only noticed after the fact. Being called from a Naval Attache from the Embassy, who mentioned that his son had died of a heart attack in a hospital...as if waters weren't muddled enough...This is not an unfounded claim as it is mentioned in the youtube video linked in the OP where Morrison's father is interviewed.

edit on 1-10-2012 by SonoftheSun because: fixed bb code

Exactly! He cased the cemetary. The facts point to the CIA/Morrison link.

The issue of his wife dying of a drug overdose after prostituting herself off is questionable since it was all reported and handled in-house (the information came from former members of the Doors and their trusted roadies). Morrison more than likely was removed from the lime-light by his handler, then they either "did-in" or relocated his wife since she was asking questions about the coffin. Find her and I bet you'll find Morrison.

By the way, if his wife did go into prostitution like the reports say, then how come none of her "Johns" ever came forward to say that they slept with Morrisons wife?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
    link   

How would that work exactly?

You sleep with prostitutes, you find out one of them just happens to be JM's wife......do you then go to your local news desk?? Would they take you seriously?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
    link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

You sleep with prostitutes, you find out one of them just happens to be JM's wife......do you then go to your local news desk?? Would they take you seriously?

It's not like they (the Johns) wouldn't know who she is, but after all this time not one of them has ever come forward.
    While a regular news desk may not take them seriously I'd be willing to bet that a tabloid would have printed it. I'd bet if someone had slept with her, they would have come forward by now either for the attention, or for money. Neither has happened to date.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
    link   

thanks for posting as a big influnace in my life the Doors Has had

and seeing the Stages that Jim went through till is claimed Death ..

funny thing is when you do Serious Research of the Death Consiracy of Jim Morrison ..

You Will Find all Roads Lead to Lousiana ...

Ironicaly He Died in France and Put in a Cemetary that is Nearly impossible to Remove the Body let Alone Remove it without.... I think its 8 High ranking officals of Priest Hood Approval ... Well.. somthing like that ..

Many famed are in the ( Père Lachaise Cemetery)
    the Santuary For the Dead as its hard to Remove them with out a Major Proper Approval from Many Officals

He may of Faked his Death the Stories of the Old Coronor Signing his Death Certificate and only known person that was Present was His Girlfriend .Pam .. Dead and Buried before much knew about it ...

as she had a Reclusive Spiral Lifestyle as She Died a Few Years later and has Mention she was going to see Jim Soon ... Life or Death ..

in most interviews of Him you will see that he is Facinated about Death and Louisana
    and its in some his Songs

He he may be Somewere around New Orleans

Tupac Shakur is another that May have Faked his Death
    as the Conspiracy is Similar of faking/talking about his Death in his Lyrics
    Parrael to Jim Morrison

He talked about Coming back .... from the Dead

Tupac Shakur = Machiavelli

Jim Morison = Mojo Risin

Motel Money Murder Madness
    Let's change the mood from glad to sadness

Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin'
    Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin'

LA Woman ...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
    link   

The fact that he was buried in that specific cemetery, is something that you were using to possibly give more credence to your theory.

So then, why Paris? Why not London or elsewhere? Jim Morrison had visited the Père Lachaise cemetery multiple times, where he ended up being buried. Strangely enough, he visited it again, only three days before his official “death”. The Père Lachaise cemetery is under tight security. No one would get in there to steal a corpse for identification. Or to open a sealed coffin that doesn`t contain one.
    This↓particular detail is important, and significantly weakens the point↑you were making, regarding "Why Paris?".

Then there is the fact that Pere Lachaise is not only a cemetery, [color=FFD429]it is THE cemetery. Take a look here to get an idea of who is buried there...

Since you are claiming that his death was a hoax, his will has no relevance.

edit on 10/1/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by Guyfriday

[color=E6CF93]It's not like they (the Johns) wouldn't know who she is, but after all this time not one of them has ever come forward.
    While a regular news desk may not take them seriously I'd be willing to bet that a tabloid would have printed it. I'd bet if someone had slept with her, they would have come forward by now either for the attention, or for money. Neither has happened to date.
    What makes you believe that anyone/everyone would know who she is/was?

Personally, I have no idea what she looks like. At the moment, I couldn't even tell you what her name is, and I'm pretty sure that I just read it in this thread, a few minutes ago.

Also: Maybe 'he' doesn't want his wife & kids to find out.

edit on 10/1/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
    link   
    I grew up listening to the Doors. (33 now). Have/had all the albumns, movie, the book ROTS, ect.. by my teen years. I always thought his death was odd. After everything I read about him, Listened to what he was really saying. I never would have thought he would end up joining the "27s" Kurt Cobain to add to that also. But the official story seemed odd to me. I felt that he was snuffed out or had himself "killed off" to get out of the light of that lifestyle.
    It wasn't until I was 16 that I would find out that we had the same birthday...
    edit on 1-10-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
    link   
    I've been told I look like Jim Morrison... Mainly because my hair is long right now.

Sorry carry on.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
    link   
    interresting, rly interresting... I for one hope hes alive! who knows, maybe hes written #loads of hitsongs after his "exile"
    ... I guess one can only hope hes living it in Thailand

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join