It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the Alien appointed Leader and Ruler of the World how will you sort the world afffairs out?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lets say Aliens come down this year and address mankind in the UN and give us a simple ultimatium we sort our stuff out or else. They dont go into details on how we should go about it but they announce their appointment to the job as the ruler and leader of the world will have complete and absolute automony to get the job done. Your name has been drawn randomly from the world population by the Aliens and you are considered to be a decent example of humanity. You are appointed the ruler and leader of the world.

The Aliens havent given you any specific instructions or requirements on how to sort the world affairs out, but have made it clear they are comming back in twenty years to check on progress, and will make a decision then based on how things are going whether or not to let the human race recalibration program continue or not.

As the Alien appointed Leader and Ruler of the World how will you sort the world afffairs out? What decision sill you make in the first year. What will be your ten year targets, and what achievements will you want to show the Aliens when they come back in twenty years for a state of affairs check.
edit on 30-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

For one, this will never happen. The aliens are already here and they are allowing us to make our own decisions. To sort the problems of the world out, we have to learn from their example that they are setting.

If I became supreme decision maker, to sort the problems of the world out, I would hand over all my power to the entire Earth population. I would do exactly what the aliens are doing, and exactly what we should each be doing as individuals. I would allow free will.

The aliens will come if you allow the aliens to come.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You are assuming the world will acquiesce to the alien's choice for the "leader". Why would the entire world agree that you are the chosen one? I am sure this scenario would cause a world war over who really is the one who is chosen to lead. The christians would call you the false prophet or the antichrist. The muslims will call you the Ad Dajal. I would bet all the money in the world. More wars would be fought. Millions would die. In fact getting the world to agree on anything would be a significant step in the right direction. If the world could accept and follow one leader that in itself would be one of the greatest accomplishments.

What would I do if it were me? I would try to convince the world that I am not the antichrist or the Ad Dajal. Or that I am not part of a secret NWO. And that I am not an alien overlord bent on controlling everyone for the alien suppressors who are bent on enslaving mankind.

Actually, I would try to band everyone together to blast the $H!# out of the aliens.... F@#$ THEM.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

As the Alien appointed Leader and Ruler of the World how will you sort the world afffairs out?

This statement is exactly why there are "world affairs". It is also why none of us have ever met the aliens.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Im worried about this>>

Because why not?

Basically get your stuff together or else...There seems to be a tragic misunderstanding..
At least world peace was attained.
edit on 30-9-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't "Sort" anything, I would let NATURE (Truth/Reality) be The Law that sorts and balances things out.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Kill all humans; achieve world peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I wouldn't "Sort" anything, I would let NATURE (Truth/Reality) be The Law that sorts and balances things out.

Doesnt that presume that human can beheld to obey laws of Nature. Humans are committed to take over their own evolution and leaving Natures cradle. Just playing the Devils Advocate

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is an extremely flawed hypothetical situation, and I can create 4+ posts, linking threads that are years old to show how flawed it is. But I won't do that, I want to answer the question you pose, disregarding the sloppy set up of the situation.

It would be impossible for me to sort the world affairs out. Actually, I believe it would be impossible for ONE (1) person to single-handedly, without any outside help, sort out the world's current societal situation. It's just impossible for a human being at this point in time. We aren't spiritually, mentally, physically, or emotionally prepared for that. No one is. There are two labels for such a person that could do the impossible:

Jesus, The Second Coming of the Messiah
and the Antichrist, The Destroyer of Civilization as we know it.

I don't believe in the 'biblical' version of either of these people, nor do I believe they will have metaphysical properties. I just believe that whosoever is able to complete the task of uniting the world with no bloodshed involved, and unifying the people by their own voluntary actions, would be labeled as Jesus, while the other, who uses methods of bloodshed to get across their goal of unifying the world, would have the connotation of the Antichrist. At least, this is what I believe.

All in all, I just think there may be only 5~10 out of the 7 billion + people on this world who are truly capable of uniting the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

All in all, I just think there may be only 5~10 out of the 7 billion

Was that justan Abitrary figure of do you have some actual people in mind?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
  1. Publicise the aliens' ultimatum.

2. Give three years for the dust to settle.

3. Unite the remnants of humanity in a global effort to defend ourselves against the aliens' return.

That was easy. Next!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I like your logic. Your name is now added to the database short list.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by mr10k

All in all, I just think there may be only 5~10 out of the 7 billion

Was that justan Abitrary figure of do you have some actual people in mind?

Just an arbitrary figure. It's easier than coming up with a percentage.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Doesnt that presume that human can beheld to obey laws of Nature. Humans are committed to take over their own evolution and leaving Natures cradle. Just playing the Devils Advocate

Ok, let's looker a bit closer...

If I allow humans to be free, they wouldn't run on a "schedule" anymore (unless they wanted to). They'd be free to do what they want, they wouldn't be "forced" to go to work or school. People will become more independent making their own stuff. There would be no "TV" since no one would would be operating it.

All technologies dealing with 'factories" will basically collapse.

At first there would be Chaos, but that is Nature trying to Organize from the old system. Then after a couple of years, people will be back to Nature based things.

When people "crave" for more, they'll be able to reinvent such things, I'm not being anti-technology or anti-science, but there definitely will not be hundreds of factories causing pollution around the world ran by ... Government (me) so just that will make things a LOT better.

There will be no limitations EXCEPT trying to "control" others. I will only exist as the leader to protect the free-will of others and that is it - no more and no less.

Nature will take course.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

THAT'S SO CRAZY. I've always remembered that epesod ever since the 80's! First thing I thought of when I read the OP! cool man!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I'd just be like.... "silly demons, tricks are for kids. To live is Christ and to die is gain".

edit on 1-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

reply to post by arpgme

Ok, let's looker a bit closer...

If I allow humans to be free, they wouldn't run on a "schedule" anymore (unless they wanted to). They'd be free to do what they want, they wouldn't be "forced" to go to work or school. People will become more independent making their own stuff. There would be no "TV" since no one would would be operating it.

All technologies dealing with 'factories" will basically collapse.

At first there would be Chaos, but that is Nature trying to Organize from the old system. Then after a couple of years, people will be back to Nature based things.

When people "crave" for more, they'll be able to reinvent such things, I'm not being anti-technology or anti-science, but there definitely will not be hundreds of factories causing pollution around the world ran by ... Government (me) so just that will make things a LOT better.

There will be no limitations EXCEPT trying to "control" others. I will only exist as the leader to protect the free-will of others and that is it - no more and no less.

Nature will take course.

The world you describe appeals to me. What would it take to move the worlds collective consciouness to be able to embrace a world where there is no rule except that of following a natural way is hard to phathom on large scale. Your wise i can learn from you

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The world you describe appeals to me. What would it take to move the worlds collective consciouness to be able to embrace a world where there is no rule except that of following a natural way is hard to phathom on large scale. Your wise i can learn from you

When people understand that there is freedom, they may, at first, get carried away. After a while, having freedom will become Normal, and being without all of these technologies (since it's people in the factories which keeps it powered), will become Normal.

When this happens people will remember to see the beauty in the simple things in life - such as nature, and then nature will help keep order from here. Without all of these factories, the air will be more fresh and there will be a lot of land so that no one on the planet has to starve.

People will learn how to only take what they need because they will understand that nature will just grow back the oranges, apples, or whatever they want to eat, so there is no need to fear. With less technologies, people will connect more with each other and work as a community again - and if they want - when they reinvent technology - it will be in harmony with nature instead of destroying it.

Remember, back then when we first invented these technologies and even cigarettes we did not know what was harmful or not, now we know, and when people learn to see the beauty in simple things and nature - they'll naturally want to build technologies which will not harm it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

When people understand that there is freedom, they may, at first, get carried away. After a while, having freedom will become Normal, and being without all of these technologies (since it's people in the factories which keeps it powered), will become Normal.

When this happens people will remember to see the beauty in the simple things in life - such as nature, and then nature will help keep order from here. Without all of these factories, the air will be more fresh and there will be a lot of land so that no one on the planet has to starve.

People will learn how to only take what they need because they will understand that nature will just grow back the oranges, apples, or whatever they want to eat, so there is no need to fear. With less technologies, people will connect more with each other and work as a community again - and if they want - when they reinvent technology - it will be in harmony with nature instead of destroying it.

Remember, back then when we first invented these technologies and even cigarettes we did not know what was harmful or not, now we know, and when people learn to see the beauty in simple things and nature - they'll naturally want to build technologies which will not harm it.

I feel a sense of peace and warm in the idea of such a world. It doesnt sound complicated to make but i can see it requires a level of trust agmonst humans which we dont see in todays world. In todays world its construction is a fabnc of empires and jealousies. The empires and jealousies are everywhere, they are on the streets we live in, between neighbours, in the workplace politics with people trying to undermine eachother to lift their own statue, and fufil personal agendas. Then it rises all the way up to the poltical level whcih is married to corporations and their agendas. I know you understand the control systems is built on jealousies, and desires of control power. Those who control power make decisions on allocation of resources and how materials are distributed for use in society. No surprise then to see that desires of control equate to controlling desires of people. The controllers need a material dependant populus. Without i there is no way to control effectively. The controllers need factories and corporations and the supporting devices that go togther in hand. The drugs industry, the bank debt industry, bread and circus entertaiment TV, movies and its getting more hardcore. I just dont understand it all sometimes, and mabey im thinking about it too deeply.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel a sense of peace and warm in the idea of such a world. It doesnt sound complicated to make but i can see it requires a level of trust agmonst humans which we dont see in todays world. In todays world its construction is a fabric of empires and jealousies. The empires and jealousies are everywhere, they are on the streets we live in, between neighbours, in the workplace politics with people trying to undermine eachother to lift their own statue, and fufill personal agendas. Then it rises all the way up to the poltical level which is married to corporations and their agendas. I know you understand the control systems is built on jealousies, and desires of power to control. Those who control power make decisions on allocation of resources and how materials are distributed for use in society. No surprise then to see that desires of control equate to controlling desires of people (sheep masses).

The controllers need a material dependant populus. Without i there is no way to control effectively. The controllers need factories and corporations and the supporting devices of these that go together in hand. The drugs industry, the bank debt industry, bread and circus entertaiment TV, movies and its getting more hardcore. I just dont understand it all sometimes, and mabey im thinking about it too deeply.
edit on 1-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join