It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Become a Redeemer of Souls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Peace to all of you, my brothers and sisters of the One infinite God, read with your heart and receive the Spirit of these words.

God became Man to help man.

But man can help God

Deeds of the just become united Jesus' Sacrifice, deeds, and words, give to the cause for Redemption of men.

The just who have been, are, or will be, have their share deposited in the holy Bank of faith to redeem their brothers and sisters. They have lived, live, and will live as the Seraphim do, burning in their hearts with a fervent passion, for God, and for mankind.

It is so beautiful to merge with infinite Bounty and say, " I am cooperation too, Father, to and for the welfare of my brothers".

The Cross is powerful, not because it is an image of death and accusation of the wicked, but because it is a symbol of Mercy and Love for the just people of the world and the people of the world who want to become just.

" There can be no greater love for the Lord and for out neighbor, than this ability to suffer and die to give glory to the Lord and eternal salvation to our brothers".

To save ourselves for our own sake is the least degree of holiness. It is beautiful to save other souls, by sacrificing ourselves to the extent of becoming a sacrificing Fire to save our neighbors. Love is then perfected, and great is the holiness of such generous souls.

All who have not yet come to the Light of Love should look at the effort of their holy brothers and sisters for them.

All who may despise Jesus' words should at least recognize that there is Love and Mercy in them, without looking for an argument or taking an offense as if Love were an accusation against them. But let this love urge you toward perfection.

Lastly, for the little ones, the ones who do not succeed, but are willing, shall receive as their good souls deserve. Have mercy most importantly on your enemies, o children of Good, so that they may have no accusation against you, and more importantly because they will be a believer's greatest catch. To snatch a sinner from death will not only cover a multitude of sin, as St. James has said, but it will cover the redeemer and the one redeemed with the jewels of Paradise.

" There are souls that will be saved at the last moment( of life), after a whole life of prayer for them"

Peace and grace again to all of you.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Cheers for the encouragement.

Loving an enemy is one of the hardest things to do on this planet. Especially when the acts of discussion and understanding are always seen as debating and conquering in their eyes. Are we serving the ego or are we serving others? I think that is the question that is ultimately important, and it is the question that the Cross has brought me to. Many times I choose not to enter a discussion because there are too many people on a "rational" ego trip. The most we can do is train ourselves in the Good News and pray for more opportunities for understanding and less hardened hearts.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Peace to you. I have read that the first step to loving your enemies is to pray for them, because hatred is poison to the soul. What I have realized is that anyone who is the enemy of God is ignorant of the goodness of God. Anyone can be saved and we must love our enemies because they may turn into friends, and become stronger in grace than us.

Remember how in Acts when Stephen was getting stoned and Saul consented? Stephen said like Jesus " forgive them Father for they know not what they do." Well forgiveness was granted to the awful Saul, and becoming a Christian he named himself Paul and became one of the fiercest warrior of the Good News.

Those who are strong in evil can turn and be just as strong in Goodness. Remember also Mary Of Magdala

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
God is omnipotent so he doesn't need man's help. He can just wish it into existence.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Peace to you. God is pleased when man try's to help others because they do so out of good will. I feel that God creates with thought rather than wishes, but you have to remember that God endowed man with free will, which is a law that God respects. So the object is to try to have man use his free will to have good will and do good, so God and pour graces into man and the man will rush towards infinite love, realizing that he'd pass up free will to be a part of God's will. Peace to you o man, God is not negligent and irrational as genie, but an infinite unique Spirit, the very Spirit from which all life is given and taken, so try to be grateful to He Who loves you. Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You wrote a very moving op.

However, I, as a Christian cannot redeem anyone. All I can do is proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is the One Who calls a sinner to repent and receive salvation.

As Christians we are to be the light in the world. As such we should be behaving as you posted.

If more Christians would read and study the Bible and apply it to their lives, there would be less cause for non-believers to point fingers.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

peace to you. I agree that more people should study the word of God. This is essential to living out the Gospel. But i know that God wantts us to offer our suffering for a holy cause. Let the Holy Spirit fill you and work through you and you will redeem. We also have a task at hand. What you found moving in my words was fostered by the Holy Spirit. The Spirit does not have to work on Its own.

top topics

join