It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some mind bogglingly awesome science facts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It may be a fun way to think about it to some people although I think it is a bit misleading. But its not a "fact", which is my main complaint.

I did actually explain why it is a fact, with basic physics, when I replied to you:

"It's propulsion mechanism is technically it's already existing momentum (p=mv) which has next to no resistance, a titanic mass and large velocity; thus the nearly constant velocity. It's steering mechanism is the suns gravity. It's always accelerating directly towards the sun, the reason it orbits the sun is due to Newton's First Law and the equilibrium of the forces involved."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Um, you guy's named all of the genius' but, you did not name the girl on the right. Her name is Snooki. She is important (...to somebody, I think.. maybe her mom?)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelsoftheapocalypse
Um, you guy's named all of the genius' but, you did not name the girl on the right. Her name is Snooki. She is important (...to somebody, I think.. maybe her mom?)

Oh noes

I guess she's important to a few people ...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The lowest temperature is -273 C and the higherst temperature is

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The atoms in the not-so-white color of your teeth are exchanging themselves too. The macro world makes such tiny changes hard to see.
edit on 30-9-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

The real colour of human teeth is a light ivory colour, Hollywood wants us to have white teeth.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The atoms in the not-so-white color of your teeth are exchanging themselves too. The macro world makes such tiny changes hard to see.
edit on 30-9-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

The real colour of human teeth is a light ivory colour, Hollywood wants us to have white teeth.

Probably your girlfriend/boyfriend too ...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join