It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend died (without revival) in 2011. He's alive today in 2012.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Thank you, yes, after enough time passes, you realize, you KNOW what you KNOW, and other peoples opinions don't matter anymore.

The more confident you are, the less frightening it becomes, and then you actually have less need to talk about it because it dosent bug you as much....

You go through the 3 stages of truth with yourself,

Denial, violent opposition, then acceptance..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Got a message from a girl. She wants me to add a friend of hers, idk their name yet. Apparently they'll tell me everything. The story. The specifics. She doesn't feel comfortable telling me herself.

I am psyched yet scared. This doesn't seem like it is casual lying. This sounds like there is fear instilled in all involved.

I will update you soon.
Gtg for now.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The link I am posting contains a list of people who have died in wilderness or afterwards.
wiki.fornits.com...

It is interesting, yet not up to date as another confirmed death of someone from Second Nature Group 4 who died after treatment is not listed either.
Deaths from dates after the death I just mentioned in this post are however included.
With this list, that death, and Greg- 3 deaths of Second Nature graduates have died. In the last 2-3 years.
My question is- are they still dead, or did they get revived like Greg?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

So it may turn out that there is a mundane explanation? Ah that's just dissappointing. But then if they're scared maybe he was dead and pronounced dead but his heart and pulse were just really faint and didn't register and he awakened days later (Thankfully someone dropped the ball and didn't do the embalming yet). That would terrify me for sure.

I can see how that would happen in largely populated cities too many dead not enough embalmers to do them all quickly.
edit on 3-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling & add

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Mainstream reason: Communication error? Rumor taken out of context?

Conspiracy reason: You jumped into an alternate timeline where Greg is still alive instead of dead?
edit on 3-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Mainstream reason: cover up to stop Greg from going to prison where he's been for some time now. (Poorly Faked death).
Miscommunication - not possible. The kid was dead guys. I don't know why we keep coming back to this. There was a funeral and he was D-E-A-D. His funeral had passed by months when I did proper research.
Proper research: march 2011
Greg's death: wayyyyy before that.

So lets not go in circles.

Conspiracy theory- same as last poster said.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay I have finally gotten the news.
Greg Canman never died - well there was no cover up or anything like that, from what my new contact 'Dale' has told me.
After wilderness therapy he went home. While he was there he ran away from home. This is where the dead rumor came from. Now, I am not entirely sure about this. Perhaps a reality shift occurred and the rest of this individual post regards the new timeline.

However, after leaving home, living homeless, etc he got into some trouble. His friend (Dale) and him lived on the streets as homeless people. They ended up robbing some important people, and eventually stole some guns. Greg then snitched out Dale, and one other person. He took the first plea offer they gave him which was a maximum sentence of 5 years, with a chance of less years in prison + parole if he is good.

He is still in prison for the robbery of the guns, stealing money, etc. A hold up. Felony.

There's your update ATS

I'll keep you posted.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Was this in any way associated with Teen Challenge?
Also, if there was tox reports, family identified him, and I'm assuming but not sure of autopsy, if you can't get a look at them , can you get name of doc/techs who did tests? I know there is much much more to this. (Not implying you are the liar) I ask this because although you seem to have faith that therapists et. al wouldn't lie,maybe there are others in the med community that can give you some clues. Even the funeral Director? There have to be tons of people outside your circle that can help you with this. Also, it's fed protected info when someone is in rehab. Possibly he was in a new rehab while family told people he was dead?
edit on 6-10-2012 by bangoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
The link I am posting contains a list of people who have died in wilderness or afterwards.
wiki.fornits.com...

It is interesting, yet not up to date as another confirmed death of someone from Second Nature Group 4 who died after treatment is not listed either.
Deaths from dates after the death I just mentioned in this post are however included.
With this list, that death, and Greg- 3 deaths of Second Nature graduates have died. In the last 2-3 years.
My question is- are they still dead, or did they get revived like Greg?

I am one of the people who maintains Fornits Wiki. I can assure you that the deaths listed on this page unfortunately are for real. We try to get obituaries to confirm it or use newspaper articles as documentation.

But I also have to inform you that the false news may have been the result of a therapeutic intervention. If the residents in a boarding school are told that the result of them leaving could be death they are more likely to stay. A lot of people who have been through programs believe for real that they would have ended up dead if they had not sticked with the program. So Greg is not the first false dead to have been rumored in programs nor the last.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't know because I wasn't there but my personal opinion from what I've been seeing is that our movie stars our governors our politics our presidents have been cloned and are cloned and have been cloning themselves for a very long time/somehave body doubles. If you studied anything about history of Hitler you know that Hitler didn't die in the war you would know that Hitler had body doubles(people who are clone to look like that person or look-alikes) if you look on the Internet you can YouTube you can Google pictures of stars from when they first became famous until now you might be able to look and start to see the difference of the type of clones that are out there there is a possibility that would happen with your friend Greg he might be a clone or there might be some type of spirit that could have inhabited his body.this might sound crazy however this # is really happening.
reply to: Ghostx

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Occam's razor says that the most simple answer is that Greg is now undead, and you must expose this zombie/vampire to the national guard.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join