It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend died (without revival) in 2011. He's alive today in 2012.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

interesting........ in the years i have been on this site, even internet entirely, i never hear mention of this drug, i had thought it was more of a local issue that wasnt very well known,

also interesting, a close friend of mine died about 5 days ago, he had taken atleast two boxes of a certain brand containing dxm

that is Dextromethorphan hydrobromide

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

yes this drug is in many different brands, the one that is synonymous with abuse in my area has been coricidin cough and could HBP the HBP stands for high blood pressure, meaning the products target consumer is an individual who has high blood pressure and a cold (of course)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.urbandictionary.com...

many people i know will take one whole box of this brand to get very very high off it, after adapting to it a box can be only a mild high for them, there is 16 pills to a box 30 mg of DXM to a pill so of course a whole box is 480 mg

im no longer a teen havent been for many years, but back when i was 16 i did try this, the most i ever took was 8 pills, recomended dose of that brand is 1 per 6 hrs 4 max per 24 hrs,

personaly i thought it was to much and didnt enjoy it, felt like i was not in total control of my own perceptions and i dont like that, so i never did it again

my main point with this post is to point out how difficult it actualy is to overdose on this drug,

i have personaly witnessed one person take 9 boxes of this brand, yes nine, thats 4320 mg, they lived, there was a point where they passed out and we took them to a hospital but all the doctors did was keep watch on him and released him later that day, no iv, no adrenaline shot, nothing,

i have also witnessed a different person take 6 boxes numerous times, and handled it fine, no passing out no falling all over themselves, no hospital visits.

when abusing this brand it is atleast 90% certain you are going to vomit within an hr of taking them (unless your doing recomended dose of course) because of that its expected to lose majority of the dose in doing so, that said the individual i witnessed take 6 boxes has done so without vomiting, he's just used to it, adapted to it.

as most people know mixing any pills with alcohol changes everything and can be very deadly, we believe this is what caused the death of a friend of mine few days back, wont know for sure till toxicology comes back.

perhaps your friend took enough to pass out and was taken to the hospital, easy enough for people who witnessed him being taken away in the ambulance to assume he was dead rather then actualy just passed out,

perhaps one of those witnesses then called the wilderness home and thus the rumor spread
edit on 9/30/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
^hes overdosed 4 times previously.
His mom told the wilderness he had died AFTER the death, and the funeral was already fully planned and set to go.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

ah sounds like there is more info on how the wilderness found out about it etc then i read first time through, must have overlooked it,

- edit ya i see it there in the third post, sorry overlooked that, hmmmm

im still surprised he overdosed on this, perhaps what he took was a different brand and had other ingredients in it? perhaps he was somehow getting it pure without being over the counter brand? or mixed it with alcohol? guess it wouldnt make sense to ask if a toxicology was done seeing as how he is alive now? :/

you mention he may possibly be in jail now, do you know his full name and the county he would be in? then you can likely find an inmate roster on the internet and get atleast alittle bit of into his sittuation, just google the county name and "inmate roster" then ctrl-f his name shld find it if hes there, could also call that counties jail and ask if he is in there

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So did anyone from the rehab wilderness thing actually attend the funeral?
Not that I don't beleive you I just am wondering if anybody directly connected to you was physically present for the funeral?
I think though it may be hard for most to beleive here, but I truly think the seperation of you from the event of Greg dying actually makes the story a bit more likely. I mean if say, you had attended the funeral, then it would be harder to have changed that event but since you were far away from the event it is easier to be explained if it changes. I also believe this is why we see the celebrity dead and alive again often, because lets' face it none of us (Basically) would know someone that attended a celebrities death. Right?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Most of the people in the wilderness group with Greg, including me, went off to rehabilitation centers (for various reasons). Greg went home and so did some others. However, nobody lived anywhere near him. Our wilderness was in Utah, he lives in Missouri, and most of the wilderness group kids were from California.

Furthermore, his death was reported to the wilderness group and people that were in rehabilitation centers already before the news was reported found out quite late depending on their level of communication that was allowed where they were at.

It is possible that the events were altered as it would be easy as we were separated. However, his CLOSEST friends (who I have spoken with) have said nothing about him dying, or ever being dead or near dead since wilderness. They have mentioned him having overdosed a few times BEFORE wilderness, but nothing afterwards.

A family could lie about it....but Greg's mother came into the wilderness group for a day and expressed her concern (through tears) and motherly fear that Greg would die. The amount of time we invested in Greg to help him was substantial, and there was no real visible reason to limit future contact between the group and him.

If he did "die" and come back, then obviously his family / friends would know yes? Or is it possible to alter certain people's memories for this? The problem is that a bunch of us are left with memories of hearing about his death, but nobody on his side acknowledges it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If I were you, I would contact those two therapists and say "Hey, remember when you told me Greg died? Well, how come he's still alive? Here's a link to his Facebook page. And ya know, when your therapist is caught lying it really breaks the trust!" (That last part is just to make them take it really seriously and find an answer!)

AND

Say to Greg "You know, it's really weird, but we all thought you died-- the therapists confirmed it. I sent your folks a sympathy card. I bet they thought THAT was weird, huh? I'm sure they mentioned it to you, so jeez why didn't you ring me up and say 'False Alarm, Dude!!!' Anyway Greg, just how did that rumor get started?"

Just some suggestions...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Or it was only altered for you because you were removed from the event...in other words, timelines changed for you, but not him or his close friends and family. There could be several reasons why, you could have had a near death experience or a decision you made changes your position/timeline, etc. Even those people who remember the death are from your original timeline as well, just my theory.
edit on 30-9-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
All of the people originally notified were related to my treatment. Well, the original group consisted of members that weren't directly involved however a high rate of people from that wilderness group ended up at my boarding school, from now on referred to as "NWA".
It is possible that the therapist was part of my timeline, and thus was directed (by whatever power at work) to tell the group, knowing it would get to me.
It could have been to set me on a path of realization of the bad in the world, deal with loss or challenge my stability.

Whatever it is, I highly doubt that this all came from a rumor or lie. It is simply too complex for so many people to be implicated.
1. Therapists could lose their job over this.
2. The kid who told me would not lie about that + all the other kids in the wilderness group with the original messenger were told the same thing- they had a whole therapy group about it!
3. Greg is reported alive, but parents and him remain out of contact. Furthermore, contact with his friends is difficult: it consists of no responses, and a common desire to not give information/end the discussion. There is DEFINITELY something going on here and I can't figure it out.
I only have half the pieces and its a puzzle that changes throughout time.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

3. Greg is reported alive, but parents and him remain out of contact. Furthermore, contact with his friends is difficult: it consists of no responses...

He has a Facebook page and you can see his updates and things. If he was really trying to remain out of contact, he'd mark it all private. Furthermore, contact with his friends should NOT be difficult... message them on Facebook!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Why are you asking us to solve this problem for you?
You have the most data, the most communication lines, and the most need to figure this out for yourself.
When you do, come back and tell us what you found out.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

His friends don't respond, or give quick replies like they're unwilling to give more info. or don't know much. It's odd.
To last poster: I'm looking into reality shifting, and ATS would know more about that than Greg's friends.
I have contacted the therapist and will contact the other one soon. There is no public information on him, even his arrests and the rest in peace group for him is simply non existent now.

It seems that the more time that goes on the more people forget. Details are blurred with my moms perception of his death and her talks with the therapist. Nobody seems interested, almost like the knowledge of his death is there, but their past emotions of sadness are gone- they don't seem like overjoyed or everything- they just say sick!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

I have a similar story. I had a very good friend who was a junkie for as long as I had known him. I let him stay in a trailer on my property when he had nowhere else to go. He wanted to get clean but was in a bad relationship with this girl who used him to feed her habit. One day his mom (who was just as insane as his GF IF NOT MORE SO) came to take him to an appt. His GF jumped out of the car in the middle of traffic and he jumped out after her. He was hit by a car and suffered multiple skull fractures , almost bleeding to death because these two idiots got into a slugging match about who's fault it was rather than call 911 while this guy was bleeding to death. A passerby called 911. He lived through the ordeal and was in a coma for months.

His sicko mother who knew I had been nothing but a friend to her son and wasn't interested or involved with his drugging wouldn't allow ANYONE except herself to visit him and wouldn't give me any info on his condition. She would only evade my questions and show me pics of him bleeding and unconscious on the sidewalk (another way she wasted precious time.) To this day I still don't know if he is out of the hospital, and I know she is the type of person to not list an obit. I don't know if it's available in your state but you could check the social security death index. I check it monthly for his name just in case. You don't need his ss# or anything, just a name. Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
My instinct is that you were informed Greg was dead by those that work for the rehab program as a way to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Not to imply there was any reason you needed extra motivation to keep up your strength, but to imply that this lie was a way for the rehab people to ensure they did not fail.

I have a family member who spent a lot of time in various rehab programs and i know they will lie to achieve their goals. I know nothing of the one you were in, but i would no put it past them to craft such a horrible lie.

DC

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Since he left home for a while,I would say that maybe his parents had heard that he was dead at one point in time.The streets can fly with rumors.They may have believed it and told the counselors without having been able to find where his body was.
It is kinda odd,but not out of the question for things like that to happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
reply to post by Ghostx

im still surprised he overdosed on this, perhaps what he took was a different brand and had other ingredients in it? perhaps he was somehow getting it pure without being over the counter brand? or mixed it with alcohol? guess it wouldnt make sense to ask if a toxicology was done seeing as how he is alive now? :/

you mention he may possibly be in jail now, do you know his full name and the county he would be in? then you can likely find an inmate roster on the internet and get atleast alittle bit of into his sittuation, just google the county name and "inmate roster" then ctrl-f his name shld find it if hes there, could also call that counties jail and ask if he is in there

I know his full name, but not the county name. However, I can try all the prisons around where he lives / goes to school as that is probably the best way. If I don't find him in one of those lists I can keep searching or ask a friend of his.
I know that he mixed Triple C's with alcohol a lot. However, regardless of the post earlier in this thread (about people taking 6 boxes), the most amount you supposedly can take before overdosing is between 1000-2000mg of DXM. If the Triple C's he took had other effects, such as a blood thinner or codeine then it possible that he overdosed on that.

Originally posted by new_here
He has a Facebook page and you can see his updates and things. If he was really trying to remain out of contact, he'd mark it all private. Furthermore, contact with his friends should NOT be difficult... message them on Facebook!

I simply mean he is not replying. The last activity I saw on his page was the activity that I saw before I started investigating. Nothing new in a bit :/

Originally posted by Dimithae
reply to post by Ghostx

Since he left home for a while,I would say that maybe his parents had heard that he was dead at one point in time.The streets can fly with rumors.They may have believed it and told the counselors without having been able to find where his body was.
It is kinda odd,but not out of the question for things like that to happen.

Eh. When we were told, it was said that he had overdosed and his body had been found by the police (and that Greg was somewhat missing beforehand). When his parents went in to the ID the body it was in fact Greg.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

You asked if there is possibly something happening on a higher level? Well, there is something I have been watching for awhile here.

The Christian Apocalypse started around 1948. With the creation of the nation of Israel. Per the prophesy of Matthew 24 the Apocalypse was to run approximately 70 to 80 years roughly. And we are approximately 64 1/2 years into it.

That could explain why reality seems to be having "hiccups" to some people. Horsemen are on the move. The veil is thinning. And when end of the world prophesies start ticking I get nervous.

Daniel running. Jesus Christ on the way?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What a strange predicament. I hope things come out in the future and you can finally be at peace.

I just had a no doubt unrealistic daydream about taking the therapists to court for their unprofessionalism as a way of luring the family into telling you the truth about everything (with the intention of dropping it after you succeed). Whether they too were deceived doesn't matter. Being mysteriously ignored is frustrating... and I'd like to think that convincing bluffs are powerful enough to pull the real story out.
....Am I a jerk?

Anyway, I considered the idea of you having shifted realities, and must wonder at why your friend would spend a year isolated in rehab in a reality in which he survived. It kind of creeps me out. I've never heard of this kind of thing before, except in situations where the person was being abused, isolated from everyone he or she knew.
edit on 1-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
What a strange predicament. I hope things come out in the future and you can finally be at peace.

I just had a no doubt unrealistic daydream about taking the therapists to court for their unprofessionalism as a way of luring the family into telling you the truth about everything (with the intention of dropping it after you succeed). Whether they too were deceived doesn't matter. Being mysteriously ignored is frustrating... and I'd like to think that convincing bluffs are powerful enough to pull the real story out.
....Am I a jerk?

Anyway, I considered the idea of you having shifted realities, and must wonder at why your friend would spend a year isolated in rehab in a reality in which he survived. It kind of creeps me out. I've never heard of this kind of thing before, except in situations where the person was being abused, isolated from everyone he or she knew.

As far as shifted realities, my friend never spent a year isolated in rehab in which he survived. My friend, Greg, went straight home and "died". But now apparently he went straight home and lived.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh, okay. Seriously though, this is all kind of creepy. I wish you knew the truth about everything, so you could come and tell about it. I'm curious now.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Oh, okay. Seriously though, this is all kind of creepy. I wish you knew the truth about everything, so you could come and tell about it. I'm curious now.

Still no contact with my old therapist, who was also Greg's therapist. I have now messaged even more of his friends and I hope to get a reply soon.
I have also tried contacting his mom once again.

I will definitely keep you posted; and yeah something is definitely not right here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join