It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Phone tapped says Ron Paul rigged out of elections.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That's the title of the video I found on YouTube.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum. It was either here or NWO, and I chose this one.

The video is a conversation allegedly between Obama and an unknown other. You cannot hear (at least I couldn't) the other person talking, and "Obama's" voice is quite faint. Fortunately, the video is subtitled and what you hear corresponds with what is being said.

I am not sure whether or not this video is credible. It is on YouTube, but where else would the poster put it to gain attention? I cannot tell if it was doctored, as I am not versed in the slightest in forensic sciences involving digital media.

If it is true, and can be proven, then what? TBTB would have the media spin it, disinfo would be everywhere, conflicting stories between the demographics would make most people skeptical and the whole thing would go out the window.

I'll finish by saying that the success of a plan is not the execution as much as it is the planning.

Thanks for reading

edit on 30-9-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: Hm. Apparently I suck at embedding.

edit on 30-9-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: Search was my friend after all.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

Fix the video..

Whoa.. Oh shiz... I can hear it fine, and it is Obama speaking pretty dang sure. There is only one pause where someone else would have said anything. I don't think his phone was tapped, I think someone had a mic in the room.. A phone tap would be clearer. This was a cheap audio recorder by the sound of it, probably REALLY small.

Could be fake.. But I don't know. Obama seems to say interesting things when he thinks no one can hear him. Just look at what he said about Israel's leader..

Here is is:

edit on 9/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Link is dead, but i think the one you're talking about was mentioned a while ago during the nominations where he mentioned "tptb".

There was a lot of doubt cast as to whether it was legitimate. One of the reasons being he wouldn't use such terms, his voice could've been cloned, etc.

have you got another link?

edit on 30-9-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: Ahh! There it is!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't know anything about phone tapping so my question is... If it is a phone tap...Why can we only hear one side of this conversation...

Also, I have seen in videos in the past, similar to this one, with some impersonator hoaxing...Not saying that this is the case...But it's worth considering and seeing if we can't rule that out.

edit on 30-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I fixed it guys, sorry for the inconvenience. I don't do much posting on here and I had to search to figure out how to imbed. Lol gotta love the search feature
Maybe it would have helped if I looked at that before I posted

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ah, so there is a "powers that be".

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie
I don't know anything about phone tapping so my question is... If it is a phone tap...Why can we only hear one side of this conversation...

Also, I have seen in videos in the past, similar to this one, with some impersonator hoaxing...Not saying that this is the case...But it's worth considering and seeing if we can't rule that out.

My thoughts exactly. Voice analysis would show whether or not it was Obama, but I doubt the quality is sufficient. But with this being the only thing we have to go by, we cannot be certain.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Not the worst Obama impression I've heard.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

I do not have another link. I was browsing YouTube and came across some weirdness, as usual. I backtracked to find this one and thought it was interesting enough to post aside from the tired old "he said, she said" jabberwocky.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Not the worst Obama impression I've heard.

This was certainly a determining factor in my consideration for posting the video.

As a side note; your line about your ancestors screaming from within the chambers of your mind, but not being able to understand the words resembles almost perfectly my bouts of hypnogogia.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I knew I had heard this before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video on that link is dead but it was the same video. I can't remember if a conclusion was drawn in that thread. It is 16 pages long.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
I knew I had heard this before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video on that link is dead but it was the same video. I can't remember if a conclusion was drawn in that thread. It is 16 pages long.

Perhaps next time I should post the link to the video in the search box. I did a search, but I came up with nothing. On a more positive note: At least my link works

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Seriously?

People really believe Obama's phone could be tapped?

Seriously?????

I was born at nite but not last nite.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deemo Diablo
reply to post by xxdaniel21

I do not have another link. I was browsing YouTube and came across some weirdness, as usual. I backtracked to find this one and thought it was interesting enough to post aside from the tired old "he said, she said" jabberwocky.

Nahh, you're right, the guy above me posted the link i was after while i was typing my comment.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Not your fault. I tried all kinds of things to search for it and nothing would come up. I had to type in Obama phone Paul and I clicked on page 6 of the results cause I knew it was a while back. The search seems to be iffy.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seriously?

People really believe Obama's phone could be tapped?

Seriously?????

I was born at nite but not last nite.

While it is improbable, that does not mean it is impossible. Seriously.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: changed a word

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Seriously we are talking nsa encryption on his blackberry and white house phone systems.

Now anyone who can break nsa encryption would not be using that for petty politics.

Of course that is my opinion others will vary.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
While I realize that in all likelihood this video may be fake, I didn't hear anything that suggested it. Tone was spot on.

And yep, look at what they did in Maine.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Seriously we are talking nsa encryption on his blackberry and white house phone systems.

Now anyone who can break nsa encryption would not be using that for petty politics.

Of course that is my opinion others will vary.

There are other ways of listening in on conversations aside from phone tapping. For example: I worked at a certain facility, where certain measures had to be taken to shield against foreign eavesdroppers.

It was explained to us, that said persons or nations used some sort of satellite-based laser technology to measure vibrations from the tiny windows situated far above our heads, and from those measurements, could compile and produce data which would then be converted into audio. We had to add sound deadening material to the windows, and play music over the intercom.

So in my opinion, my argument is still valid in the sense that improbable as it may be, we cannot for certain proclaim that it is impossible.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
At first I was ready to dismiss this as a hoax but after listening a few more times I see no reason why this could not be real. Seems like someone was listening with a microphone of some kind though, not a tap.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join