It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Post About Wanderers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I know my first post wasn't a great hit with all you ATSers...probably because my flowery language makes it sound unbelievable. But hopefully this will be a meaningful post that can be related and I will tone down the frills...ah the perils of an English Lit minor.

I know this topic has been addressed before, among others, but I have a feeling that I should share my story like the many others in the Grey Area, and people can give me advice.

Please bear with me that I am not quite sorted out just yet, but as I continue researching about Wanderers, the many gaps that have been prevalent in my life are beginning to be filled by repressed memories I've never had.

Of my earliest recollections, I go back to a night in 1992. I had just turned two years old and was suddenly woken up by a noise. I opened my eyes and saw floating orb of orange above me. There was something calming about the orb and I laid still or was made not to move by it. Suddenly, a mouth appeared on the front of the orb and gave a quick "Shh!" s if telling me to be quiet. In the following years, I start having really vivid dreams, along with a strong fascination of UFOs and extra-terrestrials. I would lap up anything about space, aliens, gods and legends, and carry a strong longing of leaving either my home (in my town) or my bigger home (Earth).

When I was 9, another event happened. I was at a local festival that had some walking trails in a small stand of trees. It was late at night and I was waiting for my grandparents when I decided to go for a walk. It wasn't until I got a little ways in that I started to feel strange, like everything slowed down. There was a chill in the air and I decided to turn around and go back before it got too dark. But night fell quickly even though I was still in a state of slowness, and I found that I had tripped over a rock or tree root on the ground. After I regained my footing, I looked up and a bright light appeared before me, then dulled some. When my eyes adjusted, I was greeted with this image:

For those who do not know, that is Shiva, one of the main Hindu "gods". I did not know his name at the time, but I remembered him from the story of Ganesh I read in a mythology book. Unfortunately, I only remember small bits of this encounter, though I do recall a feeling of peace and that his expression was calm.

Shortly after that, the longing and vivid dreams became more frequent. I also became more susceptible to energies, both good and bad, along with my current hypersensitive hearing. I felt disconnected with the world around me, and may be a contributing factor to my previous mental state.

The most remarkable thing though, is everytime I close my eyes, there are always a pair of eyes staring back at me. They are cat-like and bright blue in color.

[cont.]

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
eyes staring at you? male or female? Do you believe you know who the person is?

are you male or female?

tell me more, I find this interesting for a reason. Do they stare at you for long periods? How clearly can you see them?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Lately, I have been cataloging my dreams, and so far I've put them in an order:

It seems that I was some sort of noble in my past life...on a planet near Tau Ceti or Deneb...Now long gone. I grew up with a person of a different race, he called himself Tamas because his entire front was always obscured by shadow (could possibly be the identity of my Shadow Man, I'll explain him for anyone who asks). I was married of to a boy of my race, Dhani, even though I had feelings for Tamas and we remained friends. I remember a party, everyone was dressed in finery and I was wearing a dress of silver and the skirt was parted in strands made of a blue stone like turquoise. As I mingled about, someone pointed out a window/open door. There was a large eye in the sky almost like a hologram-all shimmery green and that. It gave a blink and a bright light flashed. I could hear people screaming in the language of our planet as a cloud of dust came up, like everything was turning to dust. Tamas grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the palace. We ran across a courtyard as the dust cloud came closer and closer. We were near a building when I tripped and fell.

That's all I can remember of the dreams at the moment. I'm sure there were others, but they are either fragmented or forgotten as time passed.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I believe they are female, though I'm not quite sure what I am at the moment, let's say androgyne. And how I would describe them is, you know how you stare at something and the image gets burned on your retinas and lasts for a few seconds? It's kind of like that.

And now that I think about how the eyes were cat-like, I also have a strange connection with cats.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh

I believe they are female, though I'm not quite sure what I am at the moment, let's say androgyne. And how I would describe them is, you know how you stare at something and the image gets burned on your retinas and lasts for a few seconds? It's kind of like that.

And now that I think about how the eyes were cat-like, I also have a strange connection with cats.

interesting answer.

how long has this been going on and how often? are they usually faint? sometimes crystal clear? do they ever move... as in blink or something or move to look at you more directly.

do you have any idea who this could be?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
And i assume you are implying these do not look human... but perhaps not animal completely?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I read your other thread regarding the shadow thing. I feel that may have been something originally attached to the boyfriend but then found you more interesting. I would advise on not allowing this entity to remain attached to you.
From there, with the right focus and intention you can try to remember why you are hear. If you try to do this with that shadow being nearby, it may influence you improperly or could alter that path. Get rid of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
Thanks for sharing. I read your other thread regarding the shadow thing. I feel that may have been something originally attached to the boyfriend but then found you more interesting. I would advise on not allowing this entity to remain attached to you.
From there, with the right focus and intention you can try to remember why you are hear. If you try to do this with that shadow being nearby, it may influence you improperly or could alter that path. Get rid of it.

Or the church of scientology will have your brain on a plate.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The reason I ask you these question is because a similar thing is happening to me but I cannot tell you with certainty of what you are seeing.

What I am seeing are not cat eyes but could sort of be seen that way. They are many different angles and even different individual pairs of ET eyes. I say this because I saw one that looks very much like some that you see online. Other people have seen these beings... some of the same ones. They are not all identical. I mean I saw one in real life, not just my field of vision.

I'm not here to tell you what it is but I have seen a female set of eyes once.... and some others but the one I see most is a certain male.

I was here to ask you questions because I find it very interesting. Like I said, similar thing is happening to me. Also, do you see spirals of certain colors? Can you see colors moving toward you and can you feel them?

I'd be weary of anyone trying to give you a quick definite answer.
That's not a conversation, that's agenda.

Is there any way you could purchase some equipment if you are truly perplexed by this?

btw... don't do anything hasty to "get rid of it"... like cut your eyes out or something. I know you wouldn't do that but some people are obviously not thinking.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Thanks for that input. I kind of had a feeling that Ju-On could be related to my ex, as he was a former guard at Qala Jangi, or whatever that prison was in Afghanistan that had the uprising. Perhaps he might have got it there.

His friend said that he had to sage the house, so I'll have to get in with some sage and purify my room.
edit on 30-9-2012 by TheToastmanCometh because: put and instead of at

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

interesting answer. how long has this been going on and how often? are they usually faint? sometimes crystal clear? do they ever move... as in blink or something or move to look at you more directly. do you have any idea who this could be?

Um...I believe the started about...when I was 13.
They don't move as they're always locked in an intense stare.
They are more clear if I squeeze my eyes tight and open them again, and usually last for about 5-10 seconds

It could be possible that it might be Bastet, the cat-headed Egyptian goddess, but nothing in my dream suggested that the original peoples I supposedly came from had animal-like attributes

If I remember correctly,the people in my dream were sort of small statured yet had features similar to how people paint angels with tight curls and like a Babylonian/Sumerian dress.

The tallest person there was the Shadow Man-he's always in my dreams: Tall (litlle over six feet), front and face always obscured by shadows and there's somewhat of a light source behind him, showing that his hair is coppery/blond curls much like the people, and his skin is sort of pale. He talks in sort of a rough British accent- dry yet poetic.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm not here to tell you what it is but I have seen a female set of eyes once.... and some others but the one I see most is a certain male. I was here to ask you questions because I find it very interesting. Like I said, similar thing is happening to me. Also, do you see spirals of certain colors? Can you see colors moving toward you and can you feel them?

Yes, I've had instances where I had colored shapes fly at me, but they were...intangible in a way. I also find most of my dreams are populated by stairs or stairways.

I'd be weary of anyone trying to give you a quick definite answer. That's not a conversation, that's agenda. Is there any way you could purchase some equipment if you are truly perplexed by this? btw... don't do anything hasty to "get rid of it"... like cut your eyes out or something. I know you wouldn't do that but some people are obviously not thinking.

I've spoken about a few of these to some psychic friends of mine and they are a bit confused as well. I'm looking in to tarot cards as I've found they are a bit helpful in burning off this energy I have been getting.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I didn't read your thread about the shadow thing... but I'm afraid I have to say that I too have seen a shadow thing and so did someone i used to know and when he described it to me I thought he was crazy until I saw it myself during a bout of sleep paralysis and it touched my foot and gave me an excruciating pain... and no, I do not believe it was evil or a demon. I think the explanation about the pain when touching him is very complex (which the other person also referred to) It's not an injury, it is something to make you very aware of reality outside your normal perception, definitely an attention getter and a very direct point. Possibly also an extraction of energy or exchange from one being facing metaphysical issues to another caught up in worldly issues.

He's not really a shadow, he just hides a lot. I don't blame him.

copper curls aye? Interesting. Never seen that.

I have had some very intriguing dreams but they are changing. I can feel things going through my mind but can hardly recall my dreams... and when I do, I do not trust my dreams because I keep seeing certain people in my dreams over and over again. The queen turning into a lamprey after trying to get me to molest someone. The pope in drag trying to convince me he was God's former wife and to not trust him because he was abusive, a pack of dark shadowy human figures standing in the woods humming that stupid song in every apocalypse youtube video while one of them steps forward pointing a gun at me telling me how he killed my husband, yet I've never been married... just one crazy dream after another and so I was like You know what? No dream cataloguing for a while. I don't trust it. Now is not a good time to trust the subconscious.

so you have no idea who this is and have never seen this person... I mean really.

weird.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I forgot to mention the black figure on my roof... and it had footsteps... it was a solid thing and it jumped ONTO my house. It did not climb a ladder... It jumped ONTO and OFF of my house.

Whoever that was is real and was also making his presence known in yet another peculiar and intriguing way.

This is not a demon.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh

I'm not here to tell you what it is but I have seen a female set of eyes once.... and some others but the one I see most is a certain male. I was here to ask you questions because I find it very interesting. Like I said, similar thing is happening to me. Also, do you see spirals of certain colors? Can you see colors moving toward you and can you feel them?

Yes, I've had instances where I had colored shapes fly at me, but they were...intangible in a way. I also find most of my dreams are populated by stairs or stairways.

I'd be weary of anyone trying to give you a quick definite answer. That's not a conversation, that's agenda. Is there any way you could purchase some equipment if you are truly perplexed by this? btw... don't do anything hasty to "get rid of it"... like cut your eyes out or something. I know you wouldn't do that but some people are obviously not thinking.

I've spoken about a few of these to some psychic friends of mine and they are a bit confused as well. I'm looking in to tarot cards as I've found they are a bit helpful in burning off this energy I have been getting.

maybe you wouldn't feel anything... who knows what that is but I noticed the colors before, didn't think much about it until I started seeing the eyes and noticed that often the color blue in my field of vision in swarming shapes... but different colors also.

It wasn't always like this but I began feeling them ever so faintly as they come near me. It kind of feels like energy, kind of tingles.... I have felt things before that were not there... have a few stories about being pulled around my house but those are infrequent occurrences. I have begun seeing stuff around me and in my field of vision on a constant basis lately and have just began feeling these blobs of color.

The other day.... OOOOH!

This kind of messed with me a bit.

I was laying here trying to go to sleep and all of the sudden I felt this JOLT.... like someone gave me a good but harmless shock and it felt so unnatural that I thought it was some kind of invasive energy but I saw him in my field of vision/eyes closed... Saw his eyes... as though he was smiling with this mischievous look on his face.

i wanted to holler but I had been asking for it really. More noticeable examples.

it's some kind of energy... pretty certain of this and when you ask for a REALLY obvious sign....
You might just get a surprise. It wasn't that bad or scary, just very teasing.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I've just felt more of sleep paralysis and just watched things go about me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I had to get rid of one too. It would stomp around, jiggle door handles and things like that. It took a bit to remove, as one shaman I knew tried and had no effect. It took a big change in myself for it to leave.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OP... do you read Neil Gaiman?

He describes "Desire", one of his "endless" characters, as an androgyne with "Golden Eyes".
Very fascinating, right?

Maybe someone desires to speak with you!
Or perhaps you just needed a friend? It could be a higher intelligence showing you some things.

Otherwise,
You know that some of the depictions of the oriental gods and goddesses were very sexual in nature --

Lots of people are having "Life Changing" experiences in these days... !!!
It's hard not to feel changed when you are fighting a culture of death.
I believe that there are entities of light who are helping us through it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

The only experience I have of Neil Gaiman is reading Coraline and bits of Sandman, but not much that would be considered influence. Though the funny thing is, my eyes, which are normally hazel-ish, sometimes take on a yellow or orange cast when light hits them a certain way.

It could be possible that someone is reaching out to me, but who I'm not sure. Just recently I had dreams about meeting actor Jeremy Renner, but it could have also been because I run a celeb photo blog and he's one of the people I put most pictures of. Yet it doesn't quite explain why he was so nice to me in the dreams.

I'd elaborate on it further, but it's getting late where I am.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just a small update on some recent events:

For some reason, I have been drawing eyes in the past few days. Sometimes out of art practice, but they seem better when I just doodle them in class. Then last night as I was laying in bed, a large eye floated above me, as if it was monitoring me.

I have studied the meanings of eyes, but if there's any one who knows more about the subject, feel free to explain the phenomena.

join