It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X men and eugenics what wil your vote be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Most people have seen the X men movies. I like them, well first three at least. Anyway yeah they have all these funky powers that we the average person dont. Lets just say hypothetically that 2012 ascension occurs in a way it causes transfomation of some people, a limited number of people into X Men and woman. Lets say 100, 000 people scattered around the globe.

What we are seeing of course is an improvement over the existing version of human. Put youself in the shoes of the X Men/Woman you awake one morning and find you have transformed into one of them. The first thing you do is group up with others who have also transformed. The months go by and although trying your best to assimilate into normal life with your new powers, you find that the average humans are afraid, jealous and threatened by you and your kind.

The X men and woman realise that they can no longer trust the humans, who they know are near the point of becoming desparately paranoid and will take action kill the new X race.

The X men and woman hold a meeting and decide its ulimately their survival or the humans. There is a vote held amongst the X men and woman to exterminate human race or not. Your a X man or woman participating
in the vote, what will you vote?????)
edit on 29-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

war mongering is never the answer

no

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Professor already knows my answer...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'd push for a diplomatic approach...Especially if you are talking about wiping out the whole of a species...

And if the rest of the x-men and women decided to go on with out me... Well, then I might just find myself using my powers to try and help save the humans who did not transform....

edit on 29-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Also...Can I have Wolverines powers? Everyone knows he's the best one

edit on 30-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Would fight against those trying to end the human race. As with any group of people the whole race should not be judged because of a few billion bad apples. I am sure there are plenty who are no jealous or are at least accepting of things that are different then them..
Oh and I would have the power to change into a Dragon at will..
Therian

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
The Professor already knows my answer...

Sadly, not any more he doesn't. He just got killed off by his former student, Cyclops.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The X men and woman hold a meeting and decide its ulimately their survival or the humans. There is a vote held amongst the X men and woman to exterminate human race or not. Your a X man or woman participating
in the vote, what will you vote?????)

No need to vote.

The fate of all XMen has been decided by Jesus Christ.

This world is meant for humans only.

As for XMen with Christ by their side. Who knows, traitors to their own kind don't survive long.

The future (Dec 21 2012) is going to be interesting. Thats for sure. Apparently rumours say that junk DNA is already changing from carbon to crystal based.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Also...Can I have Wolverines powers? Everyone knows he's the best one

Wolverine has a shaving accident and cuts his head off. I'd go for the one with less occupation health hazard, probably the ice or fire throwers. The dude with the cyclops i thought that ability reminded me of the robot Gaunt from when the earth stood still.

I think there is some bias i see going on in this thread people are voting save humanity. I forgot you are humanity and have DNA of human racing and im asking you for a vote call....Im vamboozled myself of course your all gonna vote save humans as you are humans. So do we have any real X men or woman out there who can add a vote?

top topics

join