It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats really in mcDonalds beef? Anyone ever got an answer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

Yeah I have man..I was blown away by his results at the end of the month..Absolutely disgusting stuff..I'm not sayin' that stuff breaks down in your stomach like normal food..How could it with all those chems. and preservatives in there..I used to eat fast food all the time until I watched that doc. Now maybe 3-4 times a year..I stick to pizza from this local place that uses all fresh ingredients or just make my own fast food at home..It tastes just the same as the fast food places but only with fresh ingredients..Here's a link to make your own fresh fast food at home Fresh Fast Food Made at Home good stuff
edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think its a kind of processed vegetable thingy with beef fat thrown in for flavor.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
To be quite frank, and rather redundant....I DON"T WANNA KNOW! (I know it cannot possibly be GOOD)!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

South America grows American Beef
Mexico is part of North America as is Canada. They aren't lying. So what's your beef with McDonalds all of a sudden?
Don't eat there.
edit on 29-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

No where as nice as a rustlers

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You can't compare food sitting in a jar to food sitting in your stomach. Your saliva and stomach acids are very powerful stuff..Is fast food f'in gross? You betcha, but this video can not be compared to how food breaks down in your gut in anyway, shape, or form.

I'm not sure what you mean when your post on the following page seems to confirm the point my video makes. It's from Super-Size Me, the documentary, and really seemed to make the point well.

It wouldn't be that the food behaves in that way in the stomach of course, but the comparison to untreated, un-processed foods that didn't get "developed" into a product designed to have a super-long shelf life. I hate to admit it, but as a trucker largely being in the same truck for a year or two at a time..I came across a french fry or other thing myself with unknown date to an extreme but just about the same as it probably had been in the fry bin. Scary when one thinks about it...

You know what really did it the most for me though? It was listening to a Marine discuss the difference in making a P.T. run between a good breakfast and one with fast food garbage and 4 digit calories. With a good meal, the run was no problem and natural at that level of fitness. After a big bunch of fast food instead, it was fighting lethargy and the desire to just quit and pick it up later. It was the source and dramatic impact on someone with that fitness I'll never forget.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

I have an answer for you. Sort of. Here is the nutrition value in one 3 ounce Mcdonalds hamburger patty.

Mcdonalds Hamburger Nutrition.

I was personally surprised of the sugar content.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
Ive searched the web , And read all kinds of ,, well crap.
but my question remains, What in in that so called 100% all American beef they serve?

It very likely does not even all come from America at all.

It may be one of the most suppressed truths out there>?

Only way they can call it that legally is to own a company Called "100% Beef"

Well think about this for a second. Why do you think they call it a Patty? It's not the cow, it's actually the Cow Patty. Basically the cow Sheatt! They take the cow patties and slice them up into burger sized patties. Like a big cow patty is huge. You can make a lot of burger patties out of 1 cow patty right! They add some special seasonings to make it taste like beef. And that's how they make there burgers. They have it down to such as science that people don't even know they're eating cow Sheatt!

edit on 29-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I've found mystery fries myself that had been under my car seat for who knows how long..I never ate in the car. I always went inside an ate or waited until I got home..Those things looked as fresh as the ones you get at the fast food joint..I said you couldn't compare food in jars to food in your gut because Morgan in the video said "imagine that breaking down in your stomach" ...I was saying you can't compare the two because the food in the jar was sitting there for weeks getting all moldy and nasty.. If it was in your gut i would be gone in hours.. I get the point of the video though.. It's disturbing to say the least that that food lasts that long..Appalling is another word that comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i learned a lot recently about how the liver processes fats and chemicals and it has a hard time doing both..
I don't mean to be picky, but the liver doesn't process fats.

It produces bile, which emulsifies fats in the duodenum, preparing them for digestion in the small bowel.
Wikipedia: Liver

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I dont know whats in it - but solent green is what will be in it - if things dont changing as the current system is on a collision coarse with Bankruptcy - and its hard to feed cows on IOU's

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Get a job working for a slaughter house, you'll never eat meat again.

Any cow still brought in breathing when it reaches the kill floor can be processed and stamped FDA approved for you to eat. I wonder how many cows were down due to "Mad Cow" but were still processed for the $$$$.

The big slaughterhouses being ran now have mass amounts of men wielding knives on the dis-assembly line taking cows apart. If 1 worker slips up and cuts off a finger or any part of his body, he is pulled back and someone else takes his place and operations continue.

They DON'T stop the line to fetch the guys finger, nose, ear, skin, or whatever that was cut off.

These jobs pay near minimum wage and the only people you can get to fill those jobs are alcoholics or druggies. Bottom of the bucket folks.....lots of chew spittin' into the meat going down the line.

It's pretty nasty and I'll guarantee you'll never eat meat again if you saw it.

Cargill runs alot of America's slaughterhouses and they made HUGE profits and used $1 BILLION of their profits to buy that radioactive phosphate mining operation in Florida. The white rock has to sit above ground in piles for a loooong time to wait for the radioactivity to drop a bit before they call it "safe" enough to put into your potting soil or sell off as fertilizer. It's why potting soils bags are now radioactive.

Anyways Cargill....lost their @$$ on that buy.....now that the economy stopped they ain't made a profit on that phosphate mining operation buy.....so you guesses it....gotta cut corners in the slaughterhouses to make more profits to cover the big bosses losses on his GAMBLING.....BIG losses.

Asia PROTESTED the importation of US Beef....because it has to be passed by a Gamma Radiation emitting device to kill the bacteria,parasites, DISEASE in the meat so they don't die over there eating it. Gamma Radiation emitting device = some bad nuclear material the meat must pass by. It's some REALLY bad nuclear material. Asian's don't want to touch our beef. So we've been on a secret war trying to kill off the Pacific Ocean life to force them to eat our grub.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

At least it don't taste like poop, like at white caste.

They must cook the poo real good so people don't get sick.

Try some beef brain or spnnal cord like on fear factor, got beef got Mad cow.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If you're smart you won't eat there or any other fast food place period its not even food. Only fast food I eat is deer and elk...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Whats really in mcDonalds beef? Anyone ever got an answer?

Ever wonder why you never see any Senior citizen Managers

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

yep, 20 years ago....now about 15 years ago....worms..... so much for 100% beef.....and they made the comment officially it wasn't a large amount in the mix and worms were for soft chewy texture

edit on 30-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

I remember back when i was a 16i and worked in McDonalds, and saw these blue crystals in the uncooked meat. ask what they where several times and was finally told they were flavor enhancement crystals. still don't know what they really where.

I finally got fired cause someone dropped a whole tray of burgers on the floor on the way to the prep station and i saw it, complained and wouldn't serve them.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

I've got news for you people , all our food is total crap.
We are eating our selves to death.

Buy organic and bankrupt yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here where I live the cows always stand next the road, I guess they like to see the cars drive by??? Well that means the grass they eat is full of chemicals and heavy metals from the traffic...imagen 10.000 cars using their breaks as they drive by, thats a lot of toxic dust at the end of the day! I bet the milk they produce is still labeled "organic" and the meat also. Bet that is just as toxic for us to eat than all the other crap they add.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Actually, my husband worked for a beef packing plant in west Texas back in the 1990s. He refuses to eat at McDonalds to this day.

He said that Tuesday was McDonald's beef day, and on that day, the most sickly, ancient, tired, and mangy looking cows were delivered to the plant especially for McDonald's hamburgers. He said the cows were so pathetic, they were forced with cattle prods to walk into the plant where they would be slaughtered. They didn't have the energy to get up the ramp by themselves.

The other days of the week, the cows were somewhat healthier looking, but McDonald's bought the cheapest, most sorriest looking cows they could get that were still technically breathing.

Once he told me that, I vowed never to eat at McDonald's again, and I haven't. 100% American beef? Yes, technically that is correct. They were American, they were cattle, and they were still drawing breath. Beyond that, if they dropped dead on the prairie, I doubt even the coyotes would eat them.

Maybe back in the 90s. However, I find your story hard to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join