It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THIS THE TRUTH???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Stumbling Upon A Mystery Filled With Apostasies And Virtues...

edit on 29-9-2012 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio...

edit on 29-9-2012 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Do you have a source for this mystery you have stumbled upon?

I really don't know what to make of any of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Stumbling Upon A Mystery Filled With Apostasies And Virtues...

edit on 29-9-2012 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio...

How about renounce the word "devour" combined with this picture????
For I find the combinations excruciating........
Have you given birth, ANYTHING, and therefore, require that we judge something as lesser to support greater????
Rather, should we ask, what is wrong with that order of things????
I object to the picture of a woman, in a moment of supporting new life, and the word devour, but also applaud your balls to put it right there and spurn a discussion of what is real, and at the same time, not at all, real......
but what is induced to totally destroy what the "family of man" is and is no longer.....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What is this... ?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

The mystery of life and how we define and value it.........biblically, historically and otherwise......

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by dayve

The mystery of life and how we define and value it.........biblically, historically and otherwise......

Im not seein it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by dayve

Im not seein it.

You are not alone.
Most of it seems really absurd to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Someone must be very bored...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not bored... tormented. For I am a late bloomer.

The caduceus is the angel and the serpents are fear and doubt.
The rod of asclepeus (wooden staff) is of the tree of life and it was lost to my succumbing to temptation.
The cup hygea is the cup (woman) which god has given me and I let her down by surrendering my life and letting her be had by another. Also... what I gave up on was her... the woman in the picture. A child bearer. She is the Truth!
The sword is of the American Cancer Society. It is a sword of truth and justice if used properly. But I blaspheme instead. Thus the two serpents thereon are of the one source. They cut both ways.
These are the seven serpents that denote the star of david which I have used without offense intended, but rather to define my faults and failures which are of account to no one but myself. I am the blame.
The star is with its six points... one for each serpent... and the center is my face. this denotes myself when I am consumed with those six serpents. The great beast who devours a woman and child. The waters try and come to free them and me with them... but i die inside and let them die to too.
The circle is the spell in live under... bound to it.

Thus the waters I speak of are the H which is the house of the lord our god.
The Cross which is christendom...
The star which iis freemasonry...
The star of of david is our friends the jews...
The RX is in latin "REAL XANG" which translates as royal blood.
The Eye is of god... but he gave her to me and i could not see it. Also for those power mongerers the eye is the mind and power. ugh!
But notice the shape of it. The oval point is my mouth which should have been used for vow making. The center circles are the ring which I should have given her to signify our marriage.

These are the calamities i suffered hereon and herein in life. i share so that one may not do as i did.

The mortar and pestle is was and wll be the man (myself) and her united to bind all things in our life as future. From it comes a child as well... which was deovoured by my lovelessness.

The waters wanted me, her, and the chld to be wiith them. I lost.

And there is the 12 apostasies i telll in the anecdote.

Doctor is in latin derived from "Deus Dara" = god gives.
Medicine in latin derives from "Mi Deus' Segna" = My God's Signs"

These are all medical symbols used to treat a sick mortal like myself but too for me to learn them as i did.
They treat her too. When they are called they come for her and nurture her and care for her. The child too.

These medical symbols exist as they are for a reason... And I ask "Is This The Truth"???

BTW: The star of david is too used onn ambulances like the cross and six pointed star of freemasonry.
The H is Hospital...

These things are real and i learned them horribly.

BUT! But "Is This The Truth"???

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why are the crazies always christians on here?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thank you. I understand everything now.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

One thing I've learned in life, people are rarely as crazy as you think they are. Usually you just don't understand.

Virtually every scientific advancement (since I'm guessing you value them, as do I) came from someone who sounded crazy to the people at the time.

Careful who you call crazy, you may find yourself in their shoes down the road.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Dear Pinocchio,

But from the blame/pain/shame/ can come story/glory but first comes regression/depression. When you're down/clown/frown you take stock/block/rock/ and create/relate/celebrate.

As always, my heart goes out to you and I pray for you. Keep your flame alive, it is a sign to us as well as to you.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. It's only my opinion, and my opinion is often wrong, but I see Pinocchio as one of the more literate, complex and intelligent people I've met. It's almost as though he walks in another plane of existence, with beauty, poetry, curiosity, and suffering. I really don't know how to describe him well. - C -
edit on 30-9-2012 by charles1952 because: add P.s.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
Why are the crazies always christians on here?

Have you seen some of the posts in the political and philosophical forums lately?

Just saying is all.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Do not worry, do not dwell in regret, the life lessons you had experienced first hand, have changed your outlook on the world, a different angle which makes you rich and awake, this was your chosen path to attain wisdom, nobody can do better, remember that all of us will always make the right decision at every given moment based on the information available to us at that very time, and God so to speak does not judge, we ourselves do the judgement while observing events through the curved surface of an hourglass.
edit on 3-10-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This makes no sense what's so ever, it seems to me someone is trying to find a link where there isn't one.

new topics

top topics

join