It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are being eaten alive in this very moment and you are not aware of it!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hard to believe?

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so. You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.”

Open up to the possibilities of the infinite.
Carlos Castaneda, alongside with his mentor Don Juan ,that supposed to be a Yaqui Chaman of the north of Mexico were the main characters in the 13 books written by Carlos.

Some say they are fiction, some say they are a melt of various mystery schools and some say they are all true!
Ether way! What is written in those books speak for itself.

In the last days of the public life of Carlos he spoke about what chaman´s said to be the topics of topics of all the mysteries that dwell around the human species. A predator that literally eats the energy that living things radiate, and as "superior consciousness" that human being are our energy is way much filling and worthy from other low beings such as animals, mineral or plants.

For Don Juan there is no TPTB, no secret societies , no conspiracies and no hidden government. There is only the Predators and their amazing strategy which turn the "divine humans" into the "human farm", just as we do with pigs and chickens the predators do us.

“‘But how can they do this, don Juan?’ I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. ‘Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?” “‘No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!’ don Juan said, smiling. ‘They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuver – stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.” Don Juan continues: “‘I know that even though you have never suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.’

If this is true we are all looking in the wrong direction! the enemy is not your brother or sister! not another country or even no another planet.! The enemy that we must challenge is with us right now! and It is making us numb and weak everyday!

Read more .
Link to source.

They have been here since the beginning of time, they know us better than we know ourselves, they keep us prisoners.

No one is coming to help.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They sound like a race called the archons I was reading about, but funnily enough, they also sound like David Ickes reptilians.

www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 29-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

They are inorganic beings, no body at all, only consciousness. they can't eat your flesh, not even touch you.

Its the same way a computer virus cannot infect the hardware directly.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No- not hard to believe at all.

I've read perhaps half of Castaneda's books (the rest are on my ever-lengthening list of books to read). The ideas in the books has always had a strong ring of truth to me.

Some people are more "consumed" than others. Many of them believe that they are their own masters as well as the masters of the rest of us, but in truth they're more like empty shells of what may have once been human, kept alive only to serve entirely destructive purposes.

Yes, the problem lies in ourselves, and the solution is there as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidEspinosa

The purpose of practicing eightfold yoga is to control the mind in order to make it a friend in discharging the human mission. Unless the mind is controlled, the practice of yoga (for show) is simply a waste of time. One who cannot control his mind lives always with the greatest enemy, and thus his life and its mission are spoiled. The constitutional position of the living entity is to carry out the order of the superior. As long as one's mind remains an unconquered enemy, one has to serve the dictations of lust, anger, avarice, illusion, etc. But when the mind is conquered, one voluntarily agrees to abide by the dictation of the Personality of Godhead, who is situated within the heart of everyone as Paramātmā. Real yoga practice entails meeting the Paramātmā within the heart and then following His dictation. For one who takes to Kṛṣṇa consciousness directly, perfect surrender to the dictation of the Lord follows automatically.

Bhagavad-gītā As It Is 6.6

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I was under the impression the Arcons were above the reptilians on the pecking order around this part of the galaxy.
I've seen them referred to as the Jin also. They appear to be energy beings from another dimension.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
In ignoring that we are all one, we can fight everybody on this planet until we are the last one, and still then we must face ourselves.
Indeed this is a slave race on this enslaved planet - and it is our very own consciousness which is lock-&-key!
These 'entities' have given us their 'minds' (ego illusion of separation) and thus we battle ourselves, maintaining a vicious feedback mechanism that perpetuates the very situations we seek to end (inequality/injustice) and which 'they' thrive as we attempt to survive.
Believe as you will in a higher power, but recognize that it is YOU which it acts through too!

LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The true meaning of sorcery and magic is finally revealed in his book The Power of Silence...
...by all means read the others first but make sure you read this conclusion.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You don need a book to understand this. You can experience it yourself. It is the ego of the mind that is the parasite. It requires attention to survive. Many people identify the ego as self when self is somewhere different. It does not play an important role in our survival its more like a radio station playing the some stuff over and over again. If it was an inbox we would have most of the stuff in the junk folder. Try not paying attention to it and see how it behaves like a child looking for attention any way it can....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What is strange is that I have taken '___' many times and it makes me go into my head its like a transfer of minds....like I jump into another super super intelligent mind frame, So far beyond anything here. But You cannot bring the knowledge back with you, its like it gets blocked or my human brain is not strong enough to hold the info.

Another thing that happens is I always remember saying "oh no I forgot this is what it is" I try so hard to remember what the thing is to no eval every time...I only remember saying to myself ,this is so horrible don't forget ....then I do forget. But I do know its a horrendous realisation of something....now this thread has got me thinking it could be this, it fits so well.

If you don't know what dmt is, its said that it opens dimensions through the use of your pineal gland.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
In ignoring that we are all one, we can fight everybody on this planet until we are the last one, and still then we must face ourselves.
Indeed this is a slave race on this enslaved planet - and it is our very own consciousness which is lock-&-key!
These 'entities' have given us their 'minds' (ego illusion of separation) and thus we battle ourselves, maintaining a vicious feedback mechanism that perpetuates the very situations we seek to end (inequality/injustice) and which 'they' thrive as we attempt to survive.
Believe as you will in a higher power, but recognize that it is YOU which it acts through too!

LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

Yea. There are some assholes deserving of a re-orientation.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
"We don't need anyone to teach us sorcery, because there is really nothing to learn. What we
need is a teacher to convince us that there is incalculable power at our fingertips. What a strange
paradox! Every warrior on the path of knowledge thinks, at one time or another, that he's learning
sorcery, but all he's doing is allowing himself to be convinced of the power hidden in his being,
and that he can reach it."
"Is that what you're doing, don Juan - convincing me?"
"Exactly. I'm trying to convince you that you can reach that power. I went through the same
thing. And I was as hard to convince as you are."
"Once we have reached it, what exactly do we do with it, don Juan?"
"Nothing. Once we have reached it, it will, by itself, make use of energy fields which are
available to us but inaccessible. And that, as I have said, is sorcery. We begin then to see - that is,
to perceive - something else; not as imagination, but as real and concrete. And then we begin to
know without having to use words. And what any of us does with that increased perception, with
that silent knowledge, depends on our own temperament."" don Juan Matus

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have waited for someone here to reference this work and what it says, and its inherent warning....
YES, and I say that so very sadly, as with that in mind, we have no hope.....
Yes, it waits for us in our minds, knowing us better than we know ourselves, making that its business, so as to make us indefenseable, without a hope, and discarding the worth and sacredness of the "family of man" so that even the most human amongst us, would disregard us for what has happened and appears to be our fault....
Having said that, I glom on to one single phrase from a highjacked book and history, "faith is what does not appear...."
Castenada, i feel, was a warning, long ago, to whomever had ears to listen, and eyes to see.....and in the book I mentioned above, we were warned of this, as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Actually you are only being 'eaten' if you have an 'obsession' or rely on a 'substance'...
...but that really covers most people anyway I guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
the art of dreaming was a trippy book, the whole concept of those realms and such, I don't know man...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
What is strange is that I have taken '___' many times and it makes me go into my head its like a transfer of minds....like I jump into another super super intelligent mind frame, So far beyond anything here. But You cannot bring the knowledge back with you, its like it gets blocked or my human brain is not strong enough to hold the info.

Another thing that happens is I always remember saying "oh no I forgot this is what it is" I try so hard to remember what the thing is to no eval every time...I only remember saying to myself ,this is so horrible don't forget ....then I do forget. But I do know its a horrendous realisation of something....now this thread has got me thinking it could be this, it fits so well.

If you don't know what dmt is, its said that it opens dimensions through
the use of your pineal gland.

I know that feeling,remember it well from when I was a lot yöunger and would love the odd trip on isd.

Almost everytime I everything opened up and the truth,beauty and simplicity of the universe,reality and our place in it struck me,i understood it then.Not only that but it was crazy that I'd not seen it before.

After the realisation a feeling of serenity and oneness.Any problems I had,instantly solved.

Returning to reality the understanding and truth faded along with peace it brought.All answers,lost.The beauty and simplicity replaced by worldly concerns.

Obviously that route only provides a glimpse,a shortcut that only last a few hours.

The road would require commitment,patience,foresaking much that we choöse to weigh ourselves down with.

It did show me that the if you seek the answers they are there.the beauty and simplicity of the truth haue shown me its worth seeking and i yet may but its being firmly mired in reality and worldly pursuits that keep us firmly down to earth.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Yes totally agree, the main thing I got from my trips is that if you look you can find answers....just a case of looking in the right place.

No to glaze over your past experiences, but no "hallucinogenic" comes even close to '___'. you have lcd, shrooms, salvia ketamine and to try and put them in the same class a '___' is similar to comparing the a swimming pool to the entire ocean. You my friend sound like a man who would benefit greatly from it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The pineal gland has not been a good candidate for the soul for three hundred years now.

Jinns are said to be created from smokeless fire (same claim it refers to plasma). The influence of the daemonic (not demonic) has been believed since time imemorial.

It seems people are going overboard with the Maya and Aztecs mixing with New Age belief. I have always been intrigued by the Queztcuatl myth as evidence of inter-cultural influence, but assigning such "wisdon" to a brutal tradition and "illumined" masters does not lead us anywhere.

On January 1st 2013 many "illumined" ones will be in the dark as to what their next day job will be.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I've considered this possibility, but it's hard to grasp. Why would something harvest human minds to eat or consume them? How would it do that? What's it made of?

Maybe it harvests ideas or memories. It eats thoughts like we eat food.

I don't enter into this idea with the preconception that there's a human soul. In fact, from the get go I assert that we do not have a separate or immaterial soul, but instead our mind is physical and tied to its atomic structure. Another words, when we die, we truly die. That's because our mind is tied solely to its atomic structure. When we die, the atomic structure transforms in response to the rapid decay of flesh and bone. This, in turn, kills the mind since it's reliant on living flesh and bone.

But what if something harvests our mind before we're completely dead? And what if it allows us to live and wants us to live so that it will have memories and thoughts to consume in our mind?

What's this other thing? Is it immaterial? Does it even live in our dimension? And why wouldn't it harvest the minds of animals? I see no reason for it to only harvest human minds.

I don't discount the idea of higher states of being that can exist here alongside us without us being aware of it. Something like a spirit or psychogeist or angel or demon, as we would term it. However, I believe that these beings would have technology just as we do and would have science as well. They couldn't explain everything to us because we probably do not have the mental faculties nor the time to understand. I don't know how something like this would come about, but I don't see any reason to disregard it as a possibility out there amongst the 300+ sextillion stars in the observable universe and spanning across billions of years of time. We do not know everything.

Let me just say we're not equipped to understand it, if it exists. We can only speculate. Visualize yourself as a crab on the ocean floor attempting to comprehend human civlization. The best we can do is apply generic human and/or animal concepts onto these higher states of being, if we want to have any hope of finding something. Otherwise, it's very much like a ocean living crab trying to learn high-level physics or trying to understand a way of living that's extremely far removed. What we find will never be much, just as a crab would never fully grasp everything that we're and possess.

Me, I tend to view all of this without emotion. I'm convinced that we're like crabs on the bottom of the ocean, always moving about and doing our thing, but always ignorant too. We can fight and love and snarl and grieve and fear and explore and so on, but it won't change the fundamental reality that we live day to day. We have to cope with our inherent weaknesses and limitations. So in my view, emotions in response to things that're probably impossible to change are a waste of time.
edit on 1-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join