It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had My Last Chemo Treatment!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by Night Star

Thats awesome to hear!!

I hope you stay cancer free hun.......take it easy, you have a new begining.....

Thanks kat! I sure do!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
THAT is an accomplishment. Your fighting spirit is evident and admirable. It really cheered me up to hear your great news. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Stars for everyone. This round's on me.

edit on 29-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Thanks so much for your kind words!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

After reading about your good news - that you are cancer free! I got up and did a happy dance...

I am so glad for you. I have been through this with a relative...and she is cancer free too.

I have a suggestion for you. You should throw yourself a cancer free party! My cousin did and it was so much fun...such a wonderful reason to celebrate.

A happy dance for me? Awwwwwwww thanks!!!!!!! I can't afford to throw myself a party but people have been taking me out to celebrate so it's all good!

Happy to hear that your cousin is also cancer free! YAY!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Cheers to you and congrats.
You faced the reaper and told him to take a hike.
Now youve got a future to live, live it to the fullest!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Listen up, great many have chemo and it comes back to kill them

but

you don't have to die

2 things to do

if it turns out to be cancer and even if not
Take high quality maple syrup mix it 1 part with pure sodium bicarbonate (it needs to be pure), so 2 part maple syrup and 1 part sodium bicarbonate

bring it to boil for few minutes, take 3 spoons every day for 1 week, and 1 spoon every day for 1 more week, (keep taking small doses for long time)

ALSO This is important
take distilled water, warm it up, add lecithin and mix it well in blender,
take cold distilled water add in ascorbic acid, mix it well, and add to blender mix and blend it
together

take 2-4 glasses a day for 2 weeks

it should help for all cancers

ALSO

meditating by focusing on pure white light entering your body and healing and curing you also helps
this needs to be done daily 2 times for 10 min

ALSO, based on everything i saw on radiation, all it does it buy a person time, in the end, that radiation gives you cancer and kills you
edit on 29-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718
Cheers to you and congrats.
You faced the reaper and told him to take a hike.
Now youve got a future to live, live it to the fullest!

Thanks Mike!! Sure going to try!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostPassword

Listen up, great many have chemo and it comes back to kill them

but

you don't have to die

2 things to do

if it turns out to be cancer and even if not
Take high quality maple syrup mix it 1 part with pure sodium bicarbonate (it needs to be pure), so 2 part maple syrup and 1 part sodium bicarbonate

bring it to boil for few minutes, take 3 spoons every day for 1 week, and 1 spoon every day for 1 more week, (keep taking small doses for long time)

ALSO This is important
take distilled water, warm it up, add lecithin and mix it well in blender,
take cold distilled water add in ascorbic acid, mix it well, and add to blender mix and blend it
together

take 2-4 glasses a day for 2 weeks

it should help for all cancers

ALSO

meditating by focusing on pure white light entering your body and healing and curing you also helps
this needs to be done daily 2 times for 10 min

ALSO, based on everything i saw on radiation, all it does it buy a person time, in the end, that radiation gives you cancer and kills you
edit on 29-9-2012 by LostPassword because: (no reason given)

Yes, many people who have chemo and radiation do die, however, many go on to live long lives. There are people who have had chemo and radiation that I know who are still alive 30 years after their treatments. Everyone is different. Same with the natural cures, it will help some and not others.

I don't want anyone to be afraid of traditional medicine. Not all doctors are in it for the money. I had a hell of a team that was interested in my physical and emotional well being at all times. They were thorough, kind, helpful in every way. They all helped me to see my way through.

It is a highly personal choice for one to make. Bottom line is that we will all die one day, some just sooner than others. We just have to take one day at a time and make the very best of it. Live a life of love and compassion and try to fill it with laughter and joy.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Explanation: BEST NEWS IN A LONG TIME! S&F!

Congratulations and Goodluck!

Personal Disclosure: You remain firmly in my prayers and godbless!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

In 1987 my mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Even with treatment and surgery she was given 5 years. Well, it's 2012 now and she's still alive and well.

Congrats on your treatment and I sincerely wish for a continued long and happy life.

*yay*

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: BEST NEWS IN A LONG TIME! S&F!

Congratulations and Goodluck!

Personal Disclosure: You remain firmly in my prayers and godbless!

Awwwww, thanks so much OL! Hugs!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The thing is here's what I do. And each to there own but what I do is I only use hospitals or clinics for trauma care only. So like a broken arm or some major problem that is obvious. Anything else I basically refuse to go. Especially in any case that might involve them diagnosing me with something that isn't obvious to me, like a broken arm. I just don't trust dr's or the medical industry one bit. I don't even take pain killers let alone perscriptions.

I could just be paranoid, but I know of a few people that ran into problems. And I don't want to make your any more nervous, and I hope I don't. But my friend's son went in for a routine thing. Having to do with the childs back. The kid was only 4 at the time. Stupid dr's did an unnecessary procedure on the kids back that left him paralized from the neck down.

Another case went like this. A friends dad wasn't feeling well. He went to the hospital and no one really knows what happened but he was dead that night be like 3am. The guy was in his early 60s mind you but was very healthy. And I can't say for sure if it was this feeling he had that was something serious that killed him, or, if something the dr's gave him ended up killing him. No one really knows. Sad part is no one is asking any questions either. They're too niave to realize it might have been malpractice.

So those and I've read books like "Confessions of a Medical Hieratic" which was writen by an MD, kinda wake you up. However, again it's all subjectual. And I definitely don't have all the answers. All I'm saying is be careful.

edit on 30-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

In 1987 my mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Even with treatment and surgery she was given 5 years. Well, it's 2012 now and she's still alive and well.

Congrats on your treatment and I sincerely wish for a continued long and happy life.

*yay*

Beezzer, so good to see you here! I am so happy to hear about your mother!!!!! That is awesome!

Thanks for your kind words and well wishes!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

The thing is here's what I do. And each to there own but what I do is I only use hospitals or clinics for trauma care only. So like a broken arm or some major problem that is obvious. Anything else I basically refuse to go. Especially in any case that might involve them diagnosing me with something that isn't obvious to me, like a broken arm. I just don't trust dr's or the medical industry one bit. I don't even take pain killers let alone perscriptions.

I could just be paranoid, but I know of a few people that ran into problems. And I don't want to make your any more nervous, and I hope I don't. But my friend's son went in for a routine thing. Having to do with the childs back. The kid was only 4 at the time. Stupid dr's did an unnecessary procedure on the kids back that left him paralized from the neck down.

Another case went like this. A friends dad wasn't feeling well. He went to the hospital and no one really knows what happened but he was dead that night be like 3am. The guy was in his early 60s mind you but was very healthy. And I can't say for sure if it was this feeling he had that was something serious that killed him, or, if something the dr's gave him ended up killing him. No one really knows. Sad part is no one is asking any questions either. They're too niave to realize it might have been malpractice.

So those and I've read books like "Confessions of a Medical Hieratic" which was writen by an MD, kinda wake you up. However, again it's all subjectual. And I definitely don't have all the answers. All I'm saying is be careful.

edit on 30-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

I certainly understand your concerns and for many years of my life, I too avoided doctors. So did my husband who almost died because he had diabetes, extremely high blood pressure and cholesterol and had no idea he had medical problems.

I ask myself, what is scarier, not being checked and then dying because of it, or taking a chance and getting diagnosed and saved. Medical mistakes do happen and are terrifying for us, but most people, fortunately, will never have to deal with that. I know that as a result of horrendous mistakes in the past, hospitals are more vigilent than ever. Just going in for a simple procedure and they will ask you the same questions over and over, name, date of birth, what prescriptions you are taking, symptoms, what you're in for...

I myself and am thankful I went, got checked out and am alive because of it.
Thanks for your comments.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Ya I hear you. Things perhaps have gotten more careful. Problem is there still in the buisness of making money off people. That means a few things:

1) They want to keep people on drugs as long as possible if not indefinitely
2) They want to perform operations as often as possible even when they're unnecessary.
3) they want to avoid any permanent cures.

Anyway that's my thought. Ya I guess it's risky either way. I just take the risk into my own hands but each to there own. Anyway food for thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thanks again for your comments. I believe that some people are over-medicated and should research the prescriptions and side affects themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Awesome, amazing, Good effing Job.

I remember my Grandma being excited about getting deported, she thought it was funny, deported haha.
she had colon cancer. Maybe all the frozen meals she ate?

Whenever someone shares something personal I end up reading their signature. I like your a lot. Need to remember that. Was that your attitude going through all of this?

edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

"getting deported"
Good one!
Yes my signature was indeed my attitude throughout my ordeal.

I was mostly positive and hopeful but I did have days where I of course cried my eyes out. I was always terrified of the C word. Of course the first thing that comes to most people's minds is "Am I going to die??"

I remember waking up the next morning like I was waking from a nightmare that wouldn't go away. Here I was with the dreaded cancer in my body. I always read books, but I read even more going through this. No, I didn't want to read about cancer, I read mostly sci/fi and fantasy and lost myself within the pages. I would visit worlds with dragons and elves or some distant unexplored planets, anything to escape my reality. It helped me so much.

If anyone is dealing with cancer or some other disease and needs support, please let me know. I can relate to the roller coaster of emotions that comes along with it.

Way to go! I am so glad you had great care! Where I live I doubt there would be any care and as we have no insurance and our credit is now maxed I think I would not have any help at all! People have to travel a long way to Doctors here. One of the waitresses at my husbands business, her mother travels 10 hours to her doctor, be she also is not free of chance and only goes once a year or so to Portland to be checked!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

10 hours to see a doctor?
That's insane!!!!!
I didn't have any medical coverage myself when I started. They got me help, but it will expire in June 2013. From there I will have to find something else.

Where are you from anyway?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by Char-Lee

10 hours to see a doctor?
That's insane!!!!!
I didn't have any medical coverage myself when I started. They got me help, but it will expire in June 2013. From there I will have to find something else.

Where are you from anyway?

Looked it up guess it is 7 hours for her, we are in Crescent City Ca. So glad you were able to get help and get well!The Doctors in Medford Or are the ones people go to for general stuff thats two and a half hours. The Drs just keep leaving here and they close everything. We had a low cost clinic once!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Today off to have my husbands root canal...6 hour drive up and back to Eureka!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join