It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More GOP Voter Fraud Ignored By Fox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The Republican Party of Florida is dumping a firm it paid more than $1.3 million to register new voters, after Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher flagged 106 "questionable" registration applications turned in by the contractor this month.

Yesterday, Michael Isikoff reported that the registration troubles had spread:
NBC News has learned that four other Florida counties have also reported hundreds of possible fraudulent registration forms submitted by the firm, including apparent dead people being registered as new voters. Prosecutors in two counties are investigating possible voter fraud by the GOP consulting firm, officials said.
(To this day, Fox treats misaddressed voter registration forms as "fraud.") But this morning, Kilmeade and his guests made no mention of the fact that the Republican Party was just forced to fire a consulting firm for submitting potentially bogus voter registration forms; forms being reviewed by local law enforcement.

At Fox News, the hotbed for "voter fraud" stories, the embarrassing news from Florida is of little concern.

It seems yet again Fox is proving it is anything but Fair and Balanced. Florida is an important swing state for the election and this is an unconscionable act on the part of the GOP. If you remember ACORN was headline news for fox and this draws many parallels but seems hardly newsworthy to them.

source

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its funny that the same party that talks about how big a problem voter fraud is seems to be the one doing it the most.

Maybe thats why they know it is such a problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I started a thread on the same topic when it was limited to a few rogue employees and one county. Last I saw it is six counties but I did not mention FOX news in my thread so here is hoping you have better luck than me. Republicans are not interested in actual fraud. They are only interested in purging voters from lists.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Republican fraud has been exposed for months and months now. Think Ron Paul and the primaries. Whether Democrat or Republican they're both one in the same and guilty of the same shenanigans. It's the everyday people who blindly associate themselves with either party that need a change of heart.

Reality Check: DNC Runs Over Delegates With Scripted Platform Vote

edit on 29-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There was a recent report on MSNBC
that FOX is essentially Romney campaign headquarters.
The same people contributing to the news and reporting it
also work for the Romney campaign.
So when you watch FOX you are watching
the Romney campaigns response to the "news".

About a year ago I said FOX was a staggering Dinosaur.
People were so mad at this comment.
The dinosaur is bellowing for the last time,
and stories are going to get more outlandish
until the beast dies.
edit on 29-9-2012 by sealing because: Sp

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I wouldn't doubt that Fox is Romney HQ. Check out this ATS thread, 9 WSJ & 4 FOX Op-Ed Writers Who Weren't Disclosed As Romney Advisers

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Sorry but I believe this thread and I know that my point were about actual voter registration fraud. Nothing about what Ron Paul calls shennanigans on here. Paul need not even come up.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Huh? All I'm saying is it's not like Republican fraud is anything new and the fact that people ignore Republican fraud, or Democrat, is also nothing new, hence that's why I said look at Ron Paul and the past primary battles. So I can only bring up certain fraud that you agree with? Sorry but it don't work that way.

Bottom line, Republicans or Democrats, they're both one in the same and completely full of BS.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

I started a thread on the same topic when it was limited to a few rogue employees and one county. Last I saw it is six counties but I did not mention FOX news in my thread so here is hoping you have better luck than me. Republicans are not interested in actual fraud. They are only interested in purging voters from lists.

I have a huge problem with Fox news probably because my mother that is as right wing as one could be constantly sends me e mails with information she has heard on fox that she is outraged about so I e mail her back with the parts they conveniently leave out.

She always claims Fox is the only new channel that is fair and believes that their motto Fair and Balanced is spot on. She thinks they couldn’t say it if it wasn’t true. You will find that with most threads I start that it will have something to do with how they misrepresent the truth. My mother refuses to believe anything that is against their narrative I even sent her a video of Bush’s speech with a link to the transcript when he said something incredibly stupid however she wouldn’t believe it and claimed it was a paid actor from SNL or something even though it was a government website.

I am an independent and have voted for republicans Democrats both but if I actually believed what Fox reports I would have to be a republican because they sure make democrats look like commie god hating people. It’s a good thing I listen to all sides even Fox sometimes but if there is something that really sounds bad I try to get the whole story from the internet. I guess I have an ax to grind with Foxes misrepresentation of themselves.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As far as Fox "news" is concerned, if it didn't involve ACORN or the New Black Panthers then it's not voter fraud.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Huh? All I'm saying is it's not like Republican fraud is anything new and the fact that people ignore Republican fraud, or Democrat, is also nothing new, hence that's why I said look at Ron Paul and the past primary battles. So I can only bring up certain fraud that you agree with? Sorry but it don't work that way.

Bottom line, Republicans or Democrats, they're both one in the same and completely full of BS.

I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID.
You are a troll. Here is a thread about real proven fraud and you come in and say "Bah Dems do it to, its all bad, they are all evil, blah blah blah." Your goal is to minimize what we actually have here. Every time Republicans are CAUGHT doing something bad, someone like you comes in and base.lessly says Dems do it too so so what.

You see the same lack of cases presented in your posts I do, don't you?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

10 counties and growing!
This has gone from some confused teen in another state to a statewide problem in Florida. I cannot imagine it is happening anywhere else.

The GOP was right, we need to be very very worried about voter fraud. Not ID fraud, they still cannot find that. Registration fraud is right here though. We found it, thanks GOP for warning us and then supplying it!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I guess such actions are hard to defend. So I am pretty sure most of the comments will be to take focus off of what has happened.

I find it sad how little interest this has garnered.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No I don't think you understand what I said and the fact you are calling me a troll not only makes no sense but also reinforces the fact that you don't understand. And why are you yelling via CAPS? You mad bro?

new topics

top topics

join