It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO video you probably never seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So after i finished the must 20 posts you need in order to open a new thread , here is a UFO video you probably never saw before.

www.youtube.com...

and dont dare to say to me its a plane

MOD NOTE: PLEASE REVIEW!

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Starting A New Thread? Look Here!
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 9/29/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

You know I really want to see a nice ufo video.

This is not.

WTF, this is a little dot moving against a pitch black background, it could just be someone with a laser pointer or some other light source, waving it around, and being filmed.

There is no way to even tell if this is in the sky.

Not impressed, not convinced and not happy with this frankly poor video.

vvv

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If you think that's good footage of a UFO then you clearly have not seen ANY material out there...

The worst videos are the one without a reference point, poor lighting conditions and shaky camera.

Yours has all 3. HURRAH

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I want to believe

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

Looks like a plane.

Lights like a plane

Moves like a plane.

In conclusion it is an Alien scout drone using a holographic cloak to disguise itself as a plane.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

Blinking navigation lights, hmmm.
This one is for model airplanes, just a demonstration mind you, but, imagine what they'd look like at night, on a real plane, flying directly at you.

Of course, since you don't want to hear "plane", if you have a better explanation of what it is with flashing navigation lights, we'd love to hear it.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Oh dear! You are easily pleased aren't you.
I could have done with seeing this last night as i was having trouble sleeping. Would have had me alseep in minutes

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

It's quite possibly a plane.

The object has a light formation similar to the anti-collision and navigational light set-up that would be expected from an approaching aircraft at night.

What could be the port side and starboard side lights, appear to be strobe lights.

Watch them flash around 1.15 -1.20

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No, I've never seen it before. What's sad is we'll probably see it again. Probably with an all caps title. And I will undoubtedly "clicky" again. I never learn.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

Excellent, another plane video posted as a UFO.

How old are you?? Have you not ever looked to the sky yourself? Or do you solely rely upon Youtube for all of your information?

Strobe lights on the left and right of a landing light = Plane - From Earth

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is the reason why the minimum posts before you can start a thread should be set higher.

To the OP

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOs20

Its a helicopter then if its not a plane

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Blinky light in darkness. But your right I do not think this is a plane. Might be a boat. Watched the silly video and first thing that caught my eye other then the lack of a reference point was a definite lack of Stars in the sky. So its either really cloudy and it is a plane or He is driving the rig and looking down at the ocean.. At a boat. Either way I give this post a D+ In the end you got people to post and even click on the silly video..
Therian

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The probability of someone believing you had a new UFO video is way too high.
I wasn't going to look at this thread due to the odds of already seen it.
Just wait until you capture footage of your own UFO and don't add probably.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Oh man, problem is it hurts when I laugh from this hangover and terrible heart burn, but I had to let one scream out loud there.

Hahaha... greatness!!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i have a lot of things to say about the video and some normal comments here but i think ill pass the delight , thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

post by UFOs20

Its a Plane

Either that or UFOs use aviation strobes .

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Wow. That is a typical UFO siting, in what actually shows up, on video. Its not a plane, balloon, bird, whatever. And those viewing it knew perfectly well what they were seeing.

By the way, 2 nights ago, I had another siting. It was really odd, I was in a trance a bit like my son was when he had first of all called me out for a sighting of a craft we saw a bit, one choppers had chased, and it kept flying slow and blinking ahead.

Then, it was out back and 20 minutes or so later, it flew over our roof again really low. Well he knew, he said they're back, no sound, but just knew, and he was dazed, over and over I asked if he was connected, when we watched it fly over again, and he finally nodded, had a hard time communicating, then he pointed to the trees and there was a basketball shaped orb there.

Now 2 days ago, kids outside, their father was in town, marshmallows over the fire. And first of all, I saw greys in my minds eye, and then I pointed up and just said, Look at the Clouds. They were distrubed, like bubble wrap suddenly, bubble waves. There was about 10 people outside. But I was the only one who saw this. And felt Oh that's OK, they weren't meant to see it, and that wasn't even myself when those thoughts came it was like something spoke those thoughts to me.

But over the roof, not far up, about the size of a basketball, and see through, transparent, a red orb appeared.

Then, it started flying, kind of swirled and then flew behind the walnut tree, and trees there. I just pointed at it, and said, "Look".

Then I walked quckly around the trees and by this time, it was much higher, much larger, plane size, solid red, soundless, and flew off.

Try videoing that if you could.

Also, www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFOs / Alien Abduction 3 talk and discussion

One of the directors of UFOBC was here at the meetup. This a really good discussion. Brian Ruhe has done really good community involvement work, including giving lectures at Langara college.

But Martin, form UFOBC, said this:

Just around 10 57-59, Martin, the director of UFOBC, points out a time when, someone was seeing a UFO, so he reached in his pocket for his camera, and instantly the UFO faded, then he put it back and the UFO came back.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Wow. That is a typical UFO siting, in what actually shows up, on video. Its not a plane, balloon, bird, whatever. And those viewing it knew perfectly well what they were seeing.

Could you please explain the reason you say it isn't a plane?

I certainly can't tell 100% what it is, but it certainly DOES look like it could be a plane -- considering I see the bright landing light and the blinking nav lights.

It could very well possibly be a plane flying in the general direction toward the camera. Please explain why you say it can't be.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOs20

no reference point.
pitch black.cameraman been drinking?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join