It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan Alien Pyramid, Real and Humming No doubt no more.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Linda Mouton Howe?

Isn't she "Project Camelot"?

Yeah.....
edit on 29-9-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Linda Mouton Howe?

Isn't she "Project Camelot"?

Yeah.....
edit on 29-9-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

No - that's Kerry Cassidy.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Linda Mouton Howe?

Howdy bigfatfurryTexan

She's an excellent indicator of something being bogus however!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

Well nothing changes because of you, YES YOU my friend
You are too afraid or lazy to put the pressure on our Powers that Be. So they keep all these
goodies from you.
Start a revolution, call me up, lets get going, bitching online won't do squat

OK. Let's see if I follow this:
Americans found this years ago;
News of the story has been spread on a radio program across the world;
News of the story has been publicized by "journalists" and "researchers" such as Linda Moulton Howe and George Noory, among others;
News of the story is available on YouTube; and

"the powers that be" are keeping it a secret, all to themselves?

Does this really make sense to you?

(i.e., not much of a secret, is it?)

deny ignorance
jw

edit on 29-9-2012 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is coming

the revealed knowledge of ages

the expanded awareness of Humankind

LOVE∞

mayallsouslbefree*

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Underground pyramid...so basically it can't be seen? How Convenient...

next up The Invisible Pyramid of North Dakota...

Oh and Linda Moulton Howe much is she making on this one...LOL

Personally I would have wanted spheres or cubes if they are going to take the time to bury them...
edit on 29-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

The dodecahedron FTW!

Yea, Howe isn't Camelot. She is a hoaxter of a different clan.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Yes, the knowledge of how one builds a pyramid under a beach is what will be revealed perhaps.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
The video you posted is the entire radio show, correct me if I am wrong but I believe this shorter version is the meat of the show you were after.

Giving it a listen myself, this guy says he father worked on this supposed power-plant Pyramid.

Otherwise you gotta listen to a guy talk about bees on the other link.

Ahhh he's full of s***

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How did the Bosnian pyramid get covered up?
Or mybe you never heard Gobekli tepi (sic) was deliberately buried last theory i got.....
Why not anoyher buried artifact in Alaska?
firstly, its right near a high UFO area.....
secondly its right there on google earth...thirdly, a US navy captain has done the math to put the pyramid very close to a straight line from LOP NOR.....
the US seismostation is right on that line .....the pyramid had to have disrurbed the LOP NOR echoes enough to be detected by the siersmo....
The guys with the fifty cal have to be wackenhut guys....
edit on 29-9-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Dustytoad

Here's the apparent survey results from 1992:

ddsdtv.blogspot.com.au...

The tests seem to have been carried out on a beach near Nome, I'm not sure how anything could have been built underground so close to the ocean?

Pretty sure this was all covered in the other thread though?

The ocean was not that close back in the day that's how.. There used to be a lot more ice on land than there is now, and then the great flood (instant ice melt.. Comet? Asteroid?) Not that I believe this story as I have already said. I have lost respect for coast to coast over the years, so it's no biggie for me. I kind of moved on and they stayed talking in the same manor about the same things, never really growing.

Yes, the knowledge of how one builds a pyramid under a beach is what will be revealed perhaps.

And you're missing something. The pyramid would have been higher up, and with all the water rushing in it would have sunk due to erosion like standing on a beach as the waves hit you you get "dug in."

who knows but once again this story doesn't add up to me, and the guy didn't pass my lie detector test, so..
edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/29/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
No, nothing changes, because the boogeyman doesn't exist. There is no 'dark pyramid'.

Oh the sheer IRONY...

All the people here on ATS that are ignoring the massive amount of evidence right in front of their face are actually ALL the proof we will ever need of the "boogeyman".

WHY SMART PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control.

A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."
Source

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Cause when people realize they are being duped it triggers an uncomfortable response!
This is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

What's even more scary then that is they CHOOSE not to LOOK at any EVIDENCE because of this PAIN word again! This is what's called COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

edit on 29-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

love your post, all of it

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I almost thought you were going to go the other way with your post.
I'm glad you didn't. And I agree with what your bringing to the thread.
There could most certainly be a black humming pyramid 700 feet
down in Alaska. Bosnia could have very large pyramids. The skeptics
95% of the time, can not be sure their argument is sound.
All they can hope is that their version is more likely to be true.

(off topic but pertinent to your post)
The guy that writes Conspiracy Zone, where your quotes are from,
is not immune from being fooled. He writes about the media lying
and then gives a list of who. He goes 6-7 deep listing who these
lying media outlets are; CNN ABC MSNBC etc.
But then he leaves out FOX.

And because of the anti-Obama content on his site;
I'll assume he is more apt to believe FOX, Alex Jones, Rush et all.
The deceit from these arenas are more documented than any.
So is he a truly awake realist?
The wool over his eyes is as thick as any.

The truth is so complicated.

edit on 30-9-2012 by sealing because: sp

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So, wait a minute here. No actual pics on foot around it, nothing snapped & snuck out from within? No satellite scan imagery? We can have an Egyptologist scan the desert and produce a documentary about stuff hidden under sand and cities, but no one's taken up the task to produce a sat scan docu on this purported pyramid? We're just supposed to buy this claim on a "trust me on this" and a wink from a known Hoaxer?

Riiiight.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Next time,please provide a summary with the videos. I'm seeing this a lot on ATS lately. No, I'm not going to watch every 30 minute video that can be summed up in ten lines.

Anyway, I did hear Linda on Coast to Coast. I didn't listen to all of it but in general, you have this guy who said his father told him about this base and then you have an unusual area in Alaska. Anytime you have non-first hand story, you will get facts wrong, even with good intentions.

None of these things equal enough proof to believe it. Though it might be partially true. Maybe the military used this area to test a new power source?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would totally buy this story if it had never made it to Coast-to-Coast. I listen to that show for entertainment but frankly don't take anything that is discussed there seriously--it's just too far fetched. But I listen to because--you just never know when Noory is going to find something that's actually over his (and everyone else's) head.

Interesting story, sort of reminds me of how Captain America started and ended (the new movie)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LostPassword

As much as I'd love to,I wouldnt trust any site that requires a paid subscription to read certain "articles"

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by awake1234

or that Alaska used to be a desert and a little insight to who really were the original native americans

doesn't surprise me at all they would wanna keep this secret, you know how those people in the middle east react over stuff like this

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
what are the flags for if i may ask?

to me he describes the working place etc too well ...too much in detail..to be a story passed form father to son of something that have to be kept a secret

he is making the story up for me XD

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join