It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: Truth in Structural Form

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Thank you...Yes! It Goes Deep...And Reveals Much...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We will know if the End of the Age, Time Line is Upon Us...Or Very Close! By The End of This Year...Research...

...IS ON GOING...

4.bp.blogspot.com..." border=0>

edit on 30-9-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: add link

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Great Pyramid...

Jeremiah 32:20, "God has set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; and has made Himself a Name, as at this day".

Isaiah 19:19-20 says,"In THAT DAY there will be an ALTAR to the LORD in the MIDST of the land of Egypt, and a PILLAR at the BORDER thereof to the Lord. And IT shall be a SIGN and a WITNESS to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry to the Lord because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior, and a Great One and He shall deliver them".

In Job 38:4-7, Earth is compared to a building. "Where were you when I laid the FOUNDATIONS of the Earth? Declare, if you have understanding. Who laid the MEASURES thereof, if you knowest? or who stretched the LINE upon it? Whereupon are the FOUNDATIONS thereof fastened? or who laid the CORNER STONE thereof; When the MORNING STARS sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

God's Stone Witness - The Great Pyramid - Ancient Wonder, Modern Mystery.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"Tying the planet Mars, the moon, and the Egyptian Great Pyramid into scripture, Chuck shows why he is the master of Biblical intrigue. He also talks about the Ark of the Covenant.. Lots of info..'

edit on 1-10-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Great OP.

Haven't watched the videos, not really a big fan of Youtube vids. Much easier for me to read than watch.

I've always believed that the Great Pyramid was originally built much earlier than its been dated. I believe that any work Khufu did on the pyramid was merely reconstructive maintenance, at best. Thus whatever work he is associated with as having done, was more along the lines of restoration, rather than responsibility for design.

Considering that sea cow fossils were found under the casing stones when they removed the casing stones, and sediment from the Nile discovered halfway up the biggest one. Yeah that thing is alot older than egyptologists are boasting. You can hook a team of horses to those blocks and they'd dig their own grave right there kicking in the sand.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
The Great Pyramid...

Jeremiah 32:20, "God has set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; and has made Himself a Name, as at this day".

Isaiah 19:19-20 says,"In THAT DAY there will be an ALTAR to the LORD in the MIDST of the land of Egypt, and a PILLAR at the BORDER thereof to the Lord. And IT shall be a SIGN and a WITNESS to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry to the Lord because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior, and a Great One and He shall deliver them".

In Job 38:4-7, Earth is compared to a building. "Where were you when I laid the FOUNDATIONS of the Earth? Declare, if you have understanding. Who laid the MEASURES thereof, if you knowest? or who stretched the LINE upon it? Whereupon are the FOUNDATIONS thereof fastened? or who laid the CORNER STONE thereof; When the MORNING STARS sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

God's Stone Witness - The Great Pyramid - Ancient Wonder, Modern Mystery.

I'd like to watch the video but my screen says theyre unavailible.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join